Amrit Manthan

WU 17TH April ... Tej will find donor for Bani

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
                     [THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
Epi starts with Amrit telling the story to Bani after she finished she said that now my princess you sleep too , Bani said that i am not feelings sleepy i have to meet mama .

Amrit said she is busy now .. Ok you just lie on ur bed and i will tell you a story . Bani lie on the bed , Amrit said now close ur eyes and try to sleep while she tells the story of the rabbit and the turtle ... Bani gets up .. Amrit said are you disturbed by me telling you the story , bani said no actually i cannot sleep because Jojo is not with Me .. Aunty i will go and say sorry to her . Amrit stopped her she said ok bani if u want to do it its alright but you said u want to make Jojo a respectable girl .. But Bani said that mama told us that if the smallers did any thing wrong so elders must forgive them and so that i will forgive Jojo too .. Amrit got angry .. Bani opened the door outside her room Jojo was sitting .. When she saw Bani she cried ... Bani DIDI .. Bani looked at her .. She hug Jojo and said i am sorry .. Jojo too said sorry at the same time .. Jojo said that didi won't you be angry on me any more ? so Bani said no more ... Amrit got jealous ... 

Bani and Jojo went inside the room .. Jojo had a toy in her hand , she hold it up at Amrit's face and said BAHHH ... Amrit was shocked ... Jojo and Bani laughed .. Bani said that aunty from now onwards jojo will behave like this only with you .. both went to the bed and start playing .. Nimrit come at the door , she was half hiding and saw this .. she became happy ,,, Amrit lefted with jealousness ... 

She went to her room and threw the magazine .. Nimrit was standing there .. Amrit said oh you have come here to make me feel mroe jealous that ur sanskaar and those all win .. Nimrit said no Amrit i just came to tell you that I said to you that Bani is my daughter .. and see she did what i said ... 

Amrit saidoh but just don't forget the deal between us that you have to stay away from Bani and behave routely with her so that she hates you .. Tej said Amrit .. Nimrit shocked to see him .. He comes inside and said How can you do that ? how can u separate a mom and daughter ... !! He said : " and Nimrit you .. that's why u was behaving very badly with Bani and us all .. Only because of this women .. " Amrit siad because if she doesn't do this so i will not donate Bone marrow to Bani ... Tej said you ... Nimrit hold him and said Tej Ji please please leave it .. come with me .. lets go ..

Tej took Nimrit to Bani & Jojo's room , he opened the door and said go inside , you won't break any deal by going inside because bani is sleeping.. Nimrit went inside she hold Bani's hand and in her heart said sorry my daughter but i have to do this for the sake of u to be alive .. in this world .. 

Morning  Occured :::
Bani & Jojo comes down the stairs and Bani said Mama Mama where are you ? Amrit come she said that your mama has gone to dhaba as it was an urgent work .. and today we have to go to hospital i have prepared breakfast for you .. so come and have it she left from there ... Bani go and sit on the sofa .. Jojo comes and said that Bani Didi are you sad !! But mama is very busy and that's why she went to the dhaba and when we will grow up we will also have to do lots of work .. Bani nodded her head ... Bani said but you know what mama come in the morning to us see smell my hand its mama's purfume's smell in my hand that means she has kissed me ...

Bani and Jojo were in hospital  Dr asked Bani that are you alright now . ? Bani said yes . Jojo said that my bani didi is very good girl .. Amrit enters .. doctor went out .. Amrit said that bani now i will help you to change ur dress .. and after that we will go back to home . so bani said no aunty we will nto go to home so amrit said ok where ever you want to go , we will go but first tell me where do u have to go ? Bani said at dhaba .

Everyone reached at Dhaba .. Bani and jojo shouts Mama mama .. but the worker informed them that Nimrit has gone out for an urgent work . bani said we will wait here for mama and then when she will come we will eat with her .. she said that jojo come lets put these flowers on mama's table she will be happy to see them ... Amrit said oh this bani . she must be tired and is waiting for Nimrit 

She said now i will call Nimrit and asks her to come here ... Nimrit comes she shouted at Bani that you have come here why ? Bani said mama that i want to eat wih you that's why .. Nimrit said but i have alots of work !! and now you go from here .. Jojo goes to Nimrit and said that Mama bani didi is sad .. please don't shout at her ...
nimrit turned around .. she looked at amrit ... Then she said oh abni u was wanting everyone to think that i am not a good mom even jojo is thinking this too ... Bani was soo sad // NImrit lefted ...  Tej was watching this all ...

Nimrit went inside .. she saw flowers and hold them . tej comes and said that why did u do this ? becaus eof amrit ... Amrit come and she took flowers from Nimrit and said that oh this relation will soon break she throws flowers down .. and said like this ...
Tej said we will find another donor for Bani but i won't let Nimrit and Bani to be separated ... Bani and Jojo comes Bani siad mama i know why was u reacting like that because i got treatement and i am not resting that's why ... Sunita and Mahi Comes they said hoo .. lets eat together .. Nimrit said but how u all come here ? So tej said Jojo call us all ... Amrit looked at every one with her jealosy . 

Precap : Amrit said if you want to Find donor for Bani so go for it , but u know it will take too much time and you don't have more time .. 
Edited by ---Mehak--- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Mehak..

Kids were amazing once again..

Tej finally took a good decision..search for another Donor..

i feel its a build up for Agam's entry and to save his daughter..
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Mahek for the nice update😊

loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx for the update😊
I think Agam will make his come back in this Mahashukravar episode bcoz as ankita said that the story will moving fast ...so Agni reunion has to be there by the end of this week i mean on this friday...i hope Cvs won't keep us waiting for long
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Thanks for update Mehak..

Kids were amazing once again..

Tej finally took a good decision..search for another Donor..

i feel its a build up for Agam's entry and to save his daughter..

Yes Kids are really amazing and rocking the show once again ..
Now its time for Hero to come .. Agam .. 😊
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

Thank you Mahek for the nice update😊

you are most wlecome Anasuya Ji 😊
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveagni

thnx for the update😊

I think Agam will make his come back in this Mahashukravar episode bcoz as ankita said that the story will moving fast ...so Agni reunion has to be there by the end of this week i mean on this friday...i hope Cvs won't keep us waiting for long

Hopes are so ... To see AgNi reunion this week only . 🥱
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Mehak..
ankitta thumbnail
thank u Mahek for the brilliant update  👏