Chat Clubs

self spamming cc to rank up to dazzler

Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
made this thread so i can try and get my rank up from a goldie to a dazzler so pls dont close mods Edited by L0V3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophronia thumbnail

Edited by L0V3 - 10 years ago
Sophronia thumbnail
Edited by TheDon. - 10 years ago
Sophronia thumbnail
reached target i may as well keep on going 
Sophronia thumbnail

Sophronia thumbnail
=]http://i.imgur.com/1UV6TFB.pngEdited by TheDon. - 10 years ago
Sophronia thumbnail

A SulBala OS: FaceTime

It had just turned half past ten at night and Madhubala was all alone in her flat at her chawl. Her mother and sister had gone to siddhi vinayak temple that afternoon and wouldn't return till the next day. Madhu was sitting on her bed playing speed tapping on her iPhone and was completely engrossed in the game, bashing the screen as she tried to set a new high score for herself.

"Arghhh come on Madhu you can do better!" she screamed out loud as she was two points away from beating her old record. Her iPhone then crashed just as she had started another game and in her anger she pressed the home button harshly and tapped the screen more, which exited the game application. But because of her extra tapping, she unknowingly opened her phone application, pressed Sultan's name and started a FaceTime call. She threw her phone on the bed harshly and it was about to roll off but she quickly grabbed it and placed it on her charging pod without noticing what she had done. (I know iPhones don't have this type of charger but that's the only way this os would work :P-imagine this- *clickme* )  Her phone was on silent mode, which meant she couldn't hear her FaceTime connecting to Sultan's and making a ringing sound. Her charging pod was facing forward; therefore her phone was facing forward. This meant that if anyone was connected to Madhu's FaceTime at this point then they would have a clear view of the mirror wardrobe which was opposite Madhu's bed, and this also meant that due to the mirror they would be able to see everything inside the room because of the mirror reflection.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, Sultan had returned to his home after completing an errand half an hour back, and found his son asleep on the sofa. He picked him up, placed him in his bed, and headed to his own bedroom. He thought he would have an early night and he changed into his vest and trackies. But since the weather was pretty hot that evening he decided to go topless instead. As he got into bed he heard his phone ring and saw that Madhu had started a FaceTime call. "Why is Madhu calling me so late and that too via FaceTime?" He thought to himself, "Is she okay I hope she isn't in any trouble." Sultan became alarmed and he accepted the call. "Madhu?" He spoke as Madhu's FaceTime box came on his screen on his phone. To his confusion he saw that Madhu was standing up just a bit away from her bed and from her body language sultan guessed that she was thinking about something. She wasn't even with her phone and this confused him. "Hello, Madhu??" He spoke a bit louder but still Madhu didn't turn around. "That's strange, why would she start a FaceTime call and not even speak. Does she even know she's started FaceTiming me? I think she may have done it by mistake."

Sultan watched to see what Madhu was doing and then thought for a moment "no, wait, this is wrong. She doesn't even know that I can see her this is an invasion of her privacy I should end the call." But then his inner devil started talking. "No Sultan don't end the call just yet, wait for a minute. She may turn around any second and see that she's started a call then she'll come and have a conversation. You've been missing her so this will make you feel better." Sultan's good conscience and bad conscience were at war with each other and ultimately Sultan gave into his naughty conscience.    

He leaned back in his bed and observed madhu intently. Madhu had opened her wardrobe and taken out a gift bag and placed it on the bed. Inside the gift bag was a package containing a brand new nightie from Paris, which was gifted to Madhu by Roma. "yesss I can wear my new nightie roma gifted dido and I each from her holiday! I would never wear it in front of maa and dido but im on my own tonight so good-bye shalwar kameez!" Madhu took out the silk baby pink nightie from the package and twirled around with it in her hands. Back in Sultan's room, a very intrigued sultan grinned to himself as he heard madhu's self talks. "She can be so shy in front of others but she has this unknown side to her" he smiled as he watched madhu spinning around her room holding her nightie to herself and chuckled as he thought how cute her antics were.

Madhu placed her night dress on the bed and went to her stereo system and played a song. (chiggy wiggy) [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eixTmds-6Q[/YOUTUBE]

Every Man who ever sees me wants to hold my hand

And be the one who gets me to say oh I do

Madhu rapidly took off her dupatta and threw it on the floor. Sultan sat up right and was highly intrigued. "What is she going to do?!" he thought to himself.

They swear eternal undying devotion yes they swear

That they will love me forever love me true

Madhu undid her ponytail and whipped her long beautiful hair out as she mimed the song lyrics sensuously. Sultan's eyes widened. He had never seen madhu in this avatar and he truth to be told he was liking it.

But I don't need a shining star

And I dont wanna be rescued

Madhu was swaying her shoulders and hips from side to side as she looked in the mirror and gestured a 'no' sign with her right index finger

No neither from nor charming prince

Nor my summers barbequed

She  Edited by L0V3 - 10 years ago
Sophronia thumbnail

Sophronia thumbnail
😳

pasting something jus testing