Andy*
mrbajajisheaven
qazi_luv

join noe !! Big smile

Edited by kyph03 - 16 years ago
Posted: 17 years ago

Filmography
(BIPASHA BASU) 

Omkara ( Ajay Devgan, Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Vivek Oberoi, Konkana Sen, Bipasha Basu, Naseeruddin Shah)
Corporate
( Bipasha Basu, Kay Kay Menon, Minissha Lamba, Sammir Dattani, Rajat Kapoor, Raj Babbar)
Phir Hera Pheri
( Akshay Kumar, Sunil Shetty, Paresh Rawal, Bipasha Basu, Rimi Sen)
Darna Zaroori Hai
( Amitabh Bachchan, Ritesh Deshmukh, Mallika Sherawat, Anil Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Randeep Hooda, Sunil Shetty)
Humko Deewana Kar Gaye
( Akshay Kumar, Katrina Kaif, Salman Khan, Bipasha Basu, Bhagyashree)
Shikhar
( Ajay Devgan, Bipasha Basu, Shahid Kapur, Amrita Rao)
Apaharan
( Ajay Devgan, Bipasha Basu, Nana Patekar)
Barsaat
( Bobby Deol, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu)
No Entry
( Anil Kapoor, Lara Dutta, Salman Khan, Esha Deol, Fardeen Khan, Celina Jaitley, Bipasha Basu)
Rakht
( Bipasha Basu, Sanjay Dutt, Dino Morea, Neha Dhupia, Sunil Shetty, Amrita Arora)
Madhoshi
( Bipasha Basu, Priyanshu Chatterjee, John Abraham)
Rudraksh
( Sanjay Dutt, Bipasha Basu)
Aitbaar
( Amitabh Bachchan, Bipasha Basu, John Abraham)
Ishq Hai Tumse
( Bipasha Basu, Dino Morea)
Jism
( Bipasha Basu, John Abraham, Gulshan Grover)
Gunaah
( Bipasha Basu, Dino Morea)
Chor Machaye Shor
( Bobby Deol, Bipasha Basu, Shilpa Shetty)
Raaz
( Dino Morea, Bipasha Basu)
Ajnabee
( Bobby Deol, Kareena Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Bipasha Basu, Johnny Lever)

Edited by kyph03 - 17 years ago
BIPASHA BASU
born: January 7, 1979
height: 5' 8.5"

Many models have tried to break into the film industry, but few have met with such swift and celebrated success as Bipasha Basu.

A newcomer to Bollywood, Bipasha's debut role in Ajnabee has won her much praise and a slew of film offers. It has also embroiled her in a controversy surrounding her alleged quarrel with Ajnabee co-star Kareena Kapoor. The two apparently fell out when Bipasha turned to Kareena's wardrobe consultant for advice. Kareena did not appreciate her assistant's "defection" to the opposite camp, and, according to one film magazine, retaliated by calling Bipasha a 'kali bilii' ['black cat' -- an insult regarding the shade of Basu's skin].

Bipasha is a little sick of the topic: "I'm not denying the tension between Kareena and me. Yet I'm not looking to take her on. Ajnabee is over and done with. I'm fast moving ahead... and I've no desire to trade insults with Kareena or anyone. I hate it when the press puts words in my mouth." (Filmfare, Jan. 2002) Yet at the same time, she tells G Magazine that she won't work with Kareena again. "There's too much negativity. Too much has been written about our problem. It's best for us to avoid one another. I would prefer to work in surroundings where I am comfortable."

Bipasha's relationship with fellow model and aspiring actor Dino Mora also provides grist for the gossip mill, which is rife with speculation regarding an impending breakup. Often her best friend, Milind Soman, yet another model and aspiring actor, is cited as the cause. "I don't see what the speculation is all about," Bipasha tells G Magazine. "The day I decide not to be with Dino I will say so... Still people insist on linking me to my friends or every guy I am seen or working with. This kind of loose talk really damages personal relationships. I have always acknowledged Dino as my boyfriend. But now I feel it would have helped had I remained quiet about it. I have nothing to hide. I am not ashamed of my life. I am very happy with my boyfriend and everyone I am working with knows it. Dino and I have our ups and downs like any other couple. If a relationship is all smooth, it isn't a relationship. We both are there for each other always. But we have both made a conscious decision to concentrate on our careers for the time being. Magazines insist that Dino and I have split up. Maybe they should ask us too. Every second day, I am linked with a different man. Earlier it was Akshay Kumar, now it's Milind Soman. Milind's my best friend, but I am constantly linked with him."

In an industry fixated on "gori" [pale-skinned] beauty, Bipasha scoffs at the suggestion that her looks will impede her film career. "There are a lot of dusky girls in the industry today. The fair, light-eyed beauty is the average Indian man's fantasy, but the youngsters love the sultry, sensuous dark-eyed look. Internationally, women like Jennifer Lopez are the rage. I have never encountered any bias due to my complexion. Rather, it has been appreciated." Actually, in regards to acting, her greatest challenge yet is the dance routines: "Though I love dancing, the choreographed Hindi film numbers are something else. To be honest, I have yet to master the bump and grind routine. Seeing all these actresses do it so well gives me a huge complex."
Filmography
(john Abraham)

Taxi Number 9211
( Nana Patekar, John Abraham)
Zinda
( Sanjay Dutt, John Abraham, Lara Dutta, Celina Jaitley, Mahesh Manjrekar)
Garam Masala
( Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Paresh Rawal, Rimi Sen, Daisy Bopanna, Nargis, Neetu Chandran)
Viruddh
( Amitabh Bachchan, Sharmila Tagore, John Abraham, Anusha Dandekar)
Kaal
( John Abraham, Esha Deol, Vivek Oberoi, Lara Dutta, Ajay Devgan)
Karam
( John Abraham, Priyanka Chopra)
Elaan
( Arjun Rampal, John Abraham, Rahul Khanna, Amisha Patel, Lara Dutta)
Dhoom
( Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham, Uday Chopra, Rimi Sen, Esha Deol)
Madhoshi
( Bipasha Basu, Priyanshu Chatterjee, John Abraham)
Lakeer
( Sunny Deol, Sunil Shetty, John Abraham, Sohail Khan, Nauheed Cyrusi)
Paap
( John Abraham, Udita Goswami)
Aitbaar
( Amitabh Bachchan, Bipasha Basu, John Abraham)
Jism
( Bipasha Basu, John Abraham, Gulshan Grover)

John Abraham Biography and Fact File

John Abraham

Personal Profile (Personal Biography)
Original Name:  Farhan
Date of Birth (Birthday):  17 December, 1972
Zodiac Sign:  Sagittarius
Height:  6' 1
Weight:  78 Kg
John Abraham Photo Gallery
Chest:  41
Waist:  32
Hip:  41
Eye Color:  Black
Hair Color:  Black
Birth Place:  Mumbai
Religion:  Catholic
Education:  Bombay Scottish and Jai Hind College, MBA, MET
Marital Status:  Single
Languages:  Hindi, English
Hobbies:  Fitness Exercise

Family Background
Spouse:  Girl Firend - Bipasha Basu

Film Background (Filmography)
Debut Film:  Jism
Famous Movies (Hit Movies):  Taxi Number 9211, Zinda, Garam Masala, Baabul, Water, Viruudh, Kaal, Karam, Elaan, Madhoshi, Dhoom, Aetbaar, Lakeer, Paap, Saya
Latest Movies:  Taxi Number 9211, Zinda
Upcoming Movies:  Water
Film Awards:  Won Gladrags Manhunt Contest last year
Other Facts:  Helping children treatening from diseases

Favourites
Favourite Dish/ Recipes:  Salads and juices
Favourite Destination:  Own Home
Dislike:  Eating out
Hobbies:  Fitness Exercise

Height:     6 Feet 1Inch
Weight:     78 Kgs
Chest:     41"
Waist:     32"
Hips:     41"
Birthday:     17th December
Zodiac Sign:     Sagittarius
Born in:     Mumbai. And is addicted to it
Education:     Bombay Scottish and Jai Hind College, MBA, MET
Ex Girlfriend:     Riya Sen
Linked with:     Raveena Tandon
Current Girlfriend:     Bipasha Basu
Favourite Hang Out:     His Home and his friend's Home
More interesting facts about John Abraham
**He is half Irani and half Catholic.

**He started out as a media planner in Enterprises-Nexus, an ad agency.

**He won the Gladrags Manhunt Contest in March last year.

**His claim to fame is the celebrated Provogue ads he's done. Since then, his popularity has risen ten folds

**He loves modeling and feels " it's a fantastic industry with the nicest people."

**His only problem is that he hardly gets time for himself and his family because of the extensive traveling he does.

**He hates eating out at five-star restaurants. So most of the time he ends up eating salads and gulping down a lot of juices.

**He works out in the gym for about two hours to keep fit and healthy.

**He is surprisingly traditional when it comes to love and says "Love is limitless and it is giving. There should be no expectations in love".

**He is a romantic at heart.

**His idea of the perfect date is to take his woman out for a candle light dinner; with soft,soothing music playing in the background.

**He believes in Amar Prem.

**He claims to be very conservative stating "I don't even believe in one-night-stands. How the hell can you make love to someone whom you don't love? It's just not my scene", he tells you convincingly.

hey can i join this group cause i think they look good toggether 😃 😃
can i please join this fc. i think u did a awesome job 👏
hey aliya can i join, i love them two, they look cute together 😃 😃 😃
Bipasha and John won't work together!
By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 5, 2005 - 07:02 IST
They look hot together. But they make hotter news when they refuse to sizzle together. We find out why.

"You heard it right" Bipasha chortles. "John and I have mutually decided not to work together unless it's a Chopra or Johar who wants to cast us together" she takes a stand. Why does she want to kill a jodi that Bollywood likes? we ask. "Jism, Aetbaar and Madhoshi were duds at the box office" she sparks. Her frankspeak hasn't rusted over the years, we notice.

"We don't want to work in films where our chemistry isn't promoted properly" Bips makes a point. She goes on to add, "I don't want people to say that real life lovers are pathetic on screen. They are poor show" she mimics. "I don't want to carry that onus," she says with apparent dislike.

Had this been earlier understood, she could have been saved herself of nasty remarks that said she doesn't like working with anybody else other than her guy. "Hey, these are stories that blockheads like to believe. Show me the Khans and the Hrithiks, I am ready to sign them upfront" she gets her bong humor cracking.
Edited by kyph05 - 17 years ago
Can I join???? I love their chemistry on and off screen!!!