Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaussar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Nice post, it was really good epiosde, two back to back again after yesterday...

Thanks Dear.
Yea wish DBD would stay for long.. both are very good at comic timing and their scenes with Zo and Asad are a laughter ride...

I don't think Raziya will catch on Tanveer so soon.. what i feel is that Zo will be the first one to suspect Tanveer, but since she isn't close to Raziya and that family except for Ayaan, none of them will come to know about what Zo suspects.

Yea Maamu might have given up hope.. Or it could just be that it's the most special day of Humaira's life.. so he wanted to give her something close to his heart and hence would be special for Humaira as well.
You are right.. Ayaan may be the one connecting the dots..
Zo/Surbhi at that scene really took my breath away too.. hence the post is dedicated to her..😃

kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadafchoudhury

I just hope nothing tears AsYa apart 😭 InshAllah it'll all be alright.

They will get separated.. then only they will come to terms with their feelings..so its inevitable.. but it's for their own good.. so lets enjoy what is to come.😃
S.J.Gayatri thumbnail

I feel dilshad is unaware about asad and zoya 's feelings , she is just doing preparations of fake engagement, i dont know why dilshad is still unaware about asya's feelings about each other both r showing many hints like rapid fire round about how well they understand each other. Still she is behaving like she doesnt knw anything, same thing with najma. Remember post mangalpur episode when she askd zoe that why she is concerned about asad, I thought that she will smell the essence of love between them but no yar.

moreover dishad was commenting on tanveer she is perfect bahu material and ppl used to talking about jammie and billo marriage 😡

common yar apke samne itni sundar, susheel , himatwali , fun loving evergreen zoe as bahu he, aap ho kichudail ko lana chate he.Moreover u know true feelings of love, u r well versedd with ur son , and zoya's nature fir bhi aap fusedd bulb ki tarah behave kar rahe he.

plz cvs atleast dilshad ko to ehasas dilao that both are in love so that she can make them married.

actually both dilshad and najma should unite and make asya realize their love
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.J.Gayatri

I feel dilshad is unaware about asad and zoya 's feelings , she is just doing preparations of fake engagement, i dont know why dilshad is still unaware about asya's feelings about each other both r showing many hints like rapid fire round about how well they understand each other. Still she is behaving like she doesnt knw anything, same thing with najma. Remember post mangalpur episode when she askd zoe that why she is concerned about asad, I thought that she will smell the essence of love between them but no yar.

moreover dishad was commenting on tanveer she is perfect bahu material and ppl used to talking about jammie and billo marriage 😡

common yar apke samne itni sundar, susheel , himatwali , fun loving evergreen zoe as bahu he, aap ho kichudail ko lana chate he.Moreover u know true feelings of love, u r well versedd with ur son , and zoya's nature fir bhi aap fusedd bulb ki tarah behave kar rahe he.

plz cvs atleast dilshad ko to ehasas dilao that both are in love so that she can make them married.

actually both dilshad and najma should unite and make asya realize their love

I think Dilshad actually now has an inkling about Asad's feeling..she surly sees the change in Asad towards Zo.. She is not completely sure yet but she is suspecting something and because she likes Zo, she is trying to push them together.. its quite obvious from the comments she now makes and the way she tells them and the winks she give Najma etc..

The thing is she knows how stubborn Asad is and she knows that Asad will never accept a true engagement with Zoya ( she is the who gets maximum exasperated by seeing their fights), unless he himself do it whole heartedly after he realizes his feelings for Zo.. so she is not directly pushing him but indirectly pushing him by giving him the ring etc.. see its the actual ring she made for her bahu and she is wholeheartedly giving him that and telling him to put it on her finger.. she would not do it unless she accepts Zo and really want her to be her Bahu..😃

i think her conversation about Tanu that time was just a random thing CVs did so that we could see jealous Zoya.. Dilshad very obviously loves zoya much more than Tanu.. I cannot see her going to this extent including lying to an officer for the sake of Tanu..😃
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 👏 Wonderful Post! I love Zoya - her selfless trait is a cherry on top because she does things which normal people think 10 times before doing.
The whole episode was amazing, it made me laugh like hell, sigh with contentment and shout with encouragement at Zoya when the precap came on. Perhaps, I am from the minority when I say that I really like this Gafoor-Zoya angle and hope the CVs depict it as beautifully as they have done till now. Of course his sins arent forgiven BUT I hope they explore the Father-Daughter relationship. The Selfless Zoya should have something at the end for all that she has given others. 
kaussar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki.171

👏 Wonderful Post! I love Zoya - her selfless trait is a cherry on top because she does things which normal people think 10 times before doing.
The whole episode was amazing, it made me laugh like hell, sigh with contentment and shout with encouragement at Zoya when the precap came on. Perhaps, I am from the minority when I say that I really like this Gafoor-Zoya angle and hope the CVs depict it as beautifully as they have done till now. Of course his sins arent forgiven BUT I hope they explore the Father-Daughter relationship. The Selfless Zoya should have something at the end for all that she has given others. 

thanks Dear.😃
Yea Zo is an amazing person and the episode was also amazing.. especially the part of DBD and Asad-Zo and Dilshad.

i also like Ghafoor- Zo angle.. And infact i like Asad- Rashid angle also.. these kinds of conflicts do happen in reality also in families and children carry a lot of hurt into adulthood because of what happens in their childhood.. I want to see how Asad comes to terms with Rashid and his hatred for him as well.

QH has so much to explore and if played out sensitively it will do wonders in touching our hearts.😃