Anth bhala toh...??

Posted: 11 years ago
Like all good things come to an end, so do all bad things. Today was the end of the Rajrani track and we wait with bated breath as Ila Bedi and her team of writers seamlessly and effortlessly foist us onto the next one.

Notable parts of todays epi:
  1. Rajrani's goons are as comical as the clowns in a circus. They are slapped and beaten by the senior citizens of a certain Sharma Nivas located in Delhi's Chandni Chowk area.
  2. BTW, at what point did the live telecast end? Was the family reunion also telecast? After all, the fact that the denizens of Sharma Nivas are united is newsworthy.
  3. Rishi slaps himself. Regrets his actions. Offers to become a murga, change his name, and put sindoor in his maang to earn his Shrimatiji's forgiveness. Good boy, Rishi. Indira could have also apologized for abandoning him in the midst of goons and failing to understand his worry for Indu. But anyway, anth bhala toh...?
  4. I must apologize to Rishi...I thought he would be passive and just watch the growing rift between mother and daughter. But today, he made every attempt to get them to talk. He even used gentle force when he just lifted Indu and put her in her mother's arms.
  5. Indu is hurt. Throughout today's episode, she did not utter a single word. The only time we heard her voice was when she screamed in the middle of a bad dream. She feels rejected by her mother and cannot push the feeling away. One of those wounds which will not heal because she will not allow it.
  6. Indira realizes the extent to which Indu is hurt. Resolves to make up for it by showering love on her. Going by the precap, its not going to be easy. Indu shows her mother a stick! I hope the CVs know what they are showing.

Huge round of applause for Shruti Bisht πŸ˜ƒ She was excellent. The child in Indu was beautifully brought out today. Her fears, insecurities, and stubborn refusal to show them were excellently done.

Hats off Shruti Bisht!πŸ‘ She was the only good thing in today's episode! She portrayed the fears, the anger and the insecurities, in one word the turmoil she is going through without the help of a single dialogue! A kid to watch out for in the future! πŸ‘πŸΌ

A big THUMBS DOWN for the rest of the crap shown!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edit: A small nod of approval for Rishi also! No matter how stupid and haphazard his character may be but he does not carry a grudge nor is he too proud/egoistic to admit to his mistakes! That's what makes Rishi a relatable character inspite of all his flawed judgements!πŸ˜† His sensitivity towards the uncomfortable relationship brewing between Indu and her mother and the way in which he tried to mend bridges were sweet efforts!
Edited by luminos3 - 11 years ago
bhala wo bhi hd main kanan ye jyada hi ho gaya na hd ka ant hota hai na ismain kuch bhala hota hai πŸ˜† ego se bhara hua character jo baat karta hai apni beti ke jakham bharne ki magar jhukne ki koshish nahi karta just like khamba πŸ˜† jiski ismat main akele khade rehna or girna likha hai πŸ˜†
shruti chhota packet bada dhamaka hai she is great actress badi hoker bohat kamyaab hogi πŸ‘ ek word nahi bola but sab kuch bol diya πŸ˜ƒ
ab kya bolun rishi ko main every day main yahi sochti hoon why the hell main isko hate nahi kar pati aaj phir pata chal gaya why wo jhuka hua hai isi liye khila hua hai. 
kisi serial main suna tha zimmedari or rishte nibhane main fark hai na yahi farak tree or khambe main ab tum mera matlab samajh gayi hogiπŸ˜†
nice post πŸ‘
Originally posted by luminos3

Hats off Shruti Bisht!πŸ‘ She was the only good thing in today's episode! She portrayed the fears, the anger and the insecurities, in one word the turmoil she is going through without the help of a single dialogue! A kid to watch out for in the future! πŸ‘πŸΌ

A big THUMBS DOWN for the rest of the crap shown!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edit: A small nod of approval for Rishi also! No matter how stupid and haphazard his character may be but he does not carry a grudge nor is he too proud/egoistic to admit to his mistakes! That's what makes Rishi a relatable character inspite of all his flawed judgements!πŸ˜† His sensitivity towards the uncomfortable relationship brewing between Indu and her mother and the way in which he tried to mend bridges were sweet efforts!

@bold: So well said!

Must say you're stingy, Hema...a small nod of approval πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kanan it can be nothing else but a small nod πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰coz those sweet efforts were followed by those horrid dialogues of I will call myself Mr Rishi Indira Sharma and wear sindoor of her name!🀒 Ila Bedi should get a reality check! No one can be right all the time! Just d ridiculous lengths these writers go to to prove one character right proves d same!🀣🀣
Originally posted by luminos3

Kanan it can be nothing else but a small nod πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰coz those sweet efforts were followed by those horrid dialogues of I will call myself Mr Rishi Indira Sharma and wear sindoor of her name!🀒 Ila Bedi should get a reality check! No one can be right all the time! Just d ridiculous lengths these writers go to to prove one character right proves d same!🀣🀣
writers ko kuch jyada hi buddhi hai πŸ€£ kuch bhi bulwate hai jiska na hanth hota hai na paanvπŸ˜† kasam se sumit ke cute face ne wo scene bacha liya warna mojri khane ke kaam to kiye the writers ne πŸ€£
hey kanan.. I have just read the title of the post and not the post (Bit in a hurry..exams starting tomorrow)..the title itself is very true.. Anth bhala toh ?? sab bhala ??
Well, looking at todays anth .. no one will say it will cause some BHala  and specially in HD, End of a Track invites more trouble.
In reality , this saying anth bhala toh sab bhala might be true for some but HD is showing us the another side of the saying. I must say,efforts are beginning toward reality.. And Indu.. She stole the show !!πŸ‘
And my ever-green Rishi was just awesum today.. I loved his and indu's hug .. and even the scene where he literally puts forces indu into indira's arms...
"Aap maa-beti dono apna problem solve karlo.. main do do hitler nahi sambhal sakta "πŸ˜†...loved SV's expressions here.. I said in my mind.." Hitlers ko tu nahi sambhalega rishi toh aur kaun?😳". Rishi finally got a work to do.. Make one hitler love other".From now on..if anyone who will say, he is nikammma, nithaala... Meet MeπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›
Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -dear10-

bhala wo bhi hd main kanan ye jyada hi ho gaya na hd ka ant hota hai na ismain kuch bhala hota hai πŸ˜† ego se bhara hua character jo baat karta hai apni beti ke jakham bharne ki magar jhukne ki koshish nahi karta just like khamba πŸ˜† jiski ismat main akele khade rehna or girna likha hai πŸ˜†
shruti chhota packet bada dhamaka hai she is great actress badi hoker bohat kamyaab hogi πŸ‘ ek word nahi bola but sab kuch bol diya πŸ˜ƒ
ab kya bolun rishi ko main every day main yahi sochti hoon why the hell main isko hate nahi kar pati aaj phir pata chal gaya why wo jhuka hua hai isi liye khila hua hai. 
kisi serial main suna tha zimmedari or rishte nibhane main fark hai na yahi farak tree or khambe main ab tum mera matlab samajh gayi hogiπŸ˜†
nice post πŸ‘

@bold: yeh baat bilkul sahi kahi πŸ˜Š

Aapne bhi kam shabdon mein kaafi kuch keh diya hai...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€—
nice post
wise post
perfect post
enjoyed   the post
 agree with each word in the post 
waiting for the next Post

😊
Rishi forcing indu to hug Indira 
Munna poking his nose in pati patnis dialog and Rishi asking him to stopπŸ˜ƒ
Bhabi throwing fire πŸ˜†
rishi asking apology ready to put sindur and bla bla bla πŸ€£ 

πŸ˜’
Indira did not ask apology  and took much more time to forgive 
Indu shows danda to her mother

Originally posted by -dear10-

nice post πŸ‘

@ khamba🀣🀣...mujhe woh gaana yaad aa gaya Monu...khambe jaisi khadi hain, ladki hain ya chadi hain!🀣🀣🀣

Kitni sundar jaal buna hain gehri khayaalon ka shabdon ke zariyein Monu! Waah waah!πŸ‘