Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rightknell11

I love Sultan's character. And yes he is POPULAR. He treats women well, does not insult or humilate them, does not blackmail them for marriage in return for father's treatment, does not marry them forcibly and tie them in chains and marry and then throw away and then bring them back again just for the insecurity that they might find love somewhere else.

Sultan is good looking and is definitely better than RK. If I were MB I would dump RK and elope with Sultan.

RK is a bigger GUNDA than Sultan. Anyday. And there is nothing to prove this statement as false.

There is a good lesson this story offers: good looks do not make one's character good too. RK's character stinks!!!!!!

Oh come on, again with the treating women well bit? How many women have u seen sultan with, hmm Madhu, her mom and her sister? Did he not blindfold madhu and point a gun at her every chance he got for a couple of weeks, did he not threaten to hurt her family, is that being called treating well now? You want to sing lyrical over a character that has just been in the show for a month fine, request u to kindly please stop bashing RKs character πŸ˜­
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sullu popular πŸ˜²?? Ye miracle kab hua bhai πŸ€ͺ ??
BTW did he say TWO parallel leads? πŸ˜² Who are two? Did he mean RK is also a parallel lead character, and not main?   πŸ€£
Edited by SNoshin - 11 years ago
UK_VS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Who is Gautam Hedge? I do not know???

Anyway, if Sultan is a parallel character...and if Sultan-Madhu as a couple is in the making...NO worries, I will QUIT MBEIEJ.

-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DDkime

πŸ˜•

edited ^-^

sultan & popular😲 ye kab hua ?🀣

he was probably being sarcastically funny! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
twitter discussions not allowed