ashni bas ashni pg146 SINGHANIA MEETS NIDHI - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
induji aap ko toh serial ke writer ban ahai,ur tooo gud,just loved it
Originally posted by indu6789

Friends,tnx.for ur response,es its my first os but i plan a really long one n deepa i will try to make technical amends but at 50 i m not techno savvy at all,could register only with the help of neeru n my daughter..waiting for ktlk2.i dont even know how to put my photo here.

induji for any help u can always ask me,ready to help

It takes a lot of patience to be a writer...good work
Induji...read all the parts of ur OS in one go...superb writing and the flow of each chapeter was indeed perfect...just loved it...u were too good for a first attempt...thanks a lottt...waiting for the next update...
Very sweet chapter Induji , Loved it ..now waiting for next part ðŸ˜ƒ
It was very nice Indu, keep writing more stuff !!
Wow indu ji...i m really liking it...u write really well...please continue soon
another wonderful chapter Indu ji,if only these scenes were to be actually played by SK KK,but it was not to be.Loved the caring Ashu every bit,thats what heartstone Ashu had turned into,as if the promise he made to himself in epi 118,Yeh Zindagi ab tumhari amanat hai,ise jioonga toh tumhare liye,sambhallonga toh tumhare liye,"he was trying to fulfil every word of it .Please continue
Originally posted by deepaligupta197

U r welcome Shreya! Hi! Read u got a cgpa of 9.8 v Gud which school?
bal bharti public school ðŸ˜Š and thnx ðŸ˜Š
PART4 VISIT TO THE DOCTOR
Nidhi got ready in a pink churidaar kurta for the check up,dr ashutosh wore his grey suit n blue tie..both looked picture perfect when they came to the dining table.Hiraman kaka had mage aaloo ke paraanthe n lassi but nidhi could barely eat..finally Ashutosh got up and made a plane roll for her..but that too didnt seem appetzing.He n baba both looked tense.Baba said"ashu ,sudhakar se poochna, iske khaane ke baare me..aise kaise chalega..?aur sab doubts clear kar lena.."Ashu nodded...thinking of the questions to ask..
First they went to k.g.h and ashutosh was v.careful of driving at the speed brakers..when he parked the car,n looked up atnidhi,she was fast asleep... 😳 "sainyaan.."He did not wish to wake her but had to..he touched the cheek with the back of his hand n nidhi smiled n opened her eyes.."oh!hospital..achcha..aaj meri duty admin n store upkeep me hai,dr ranganath chutti pe hain na.."dr ashutosh noted n said"theek hai,take care n lunch pe milenge ..phir 4.30 dr mishra ke paas jaana hai,tum bhi apne sab doubts pooch lena..ok..doc?"nidhi smiled n both went to their respective duties.nidhi was getting the store arranged when suddenly dr gandhi sent requisition for ciplofloxin.the ward boy coulnt locate it n nidhi lifted the carton to see the one below.
Just then,in walked dr ashutosh n nidhi froze with the heavy carton in her hands..ashu's face lost colour..it seemed he d shout..but instead he came up,n took the carton..sorted the problem n held nidhi by the hand n took her into his cabin.
Nidhi satwaiting for him to erupt like a volcano..but he did not.he just walked to n fro as if trying to calm himself n then said.."nidhi..apni haalat ko samjho,you r pregnant..n i cant risk ur health..plz.weight nahi utaya karo.."nidhi lowered her eyes n said"i m sorry,jee..galti ho gayee..""achcha chalo juice time..lo orange juice.,u will love it,i have added some chaat masaala"nidhi looked up,ashu held her chin,raised the glass to her lips n made her sip slowly..after it,he made her eat a sandwich n then as nidhi got up to go,ashutosh stopped her,kissed her forehead n caressed her abdomen,..nidhi blushed..n ran ..as she ran ,she could hear him shout"nidhi dont u run,.."

At sharp 4.30 they were at dr sudhir mishra's clinic that was in the same campus as his home.as dr ashutosh sent 7n his card,dr mishra came out to meet him n hugged.."wow..fancy hardstone with a pregnant wife"!!dr ashutosh seemed to turn pink..dr mishra was an excellent gynaec .he first talked to ashu n nidhi together n then asked if nidhi wanted to share any apprehensions ..with the dr alone..nidhi declined.dr mishra smiled n called his nurse n told her to help nidhi change for the check up.nidhi seemed nervous,tears pricked her eyes..she nervously asked dr mishra,"dr,can dr ashutosh be with me during my check up...please?"sudhir mishra looked at nidhi n then at ashutosh..once the infamous dr hardstone..today a young woman's world..he smiled a gracious smile n said .."off course nidhi..now go n change,ashutosh will come with me".
As nidhi lay on the examination table,dr mishra examined her,first the abdomen,then asked her the routine questions,if the breasts felt sore..or how severe was the morning sickness.he then took her blood samples for routine t.c,d.c.haemoglobin n then eore his gloves for the cervix n uteus check up.As the dr began to examine her..nidhi winced in discomfort n almost instantly,ashutosh held her tiny hand in his large one..looking at her with comforting eyes as if telling her.."dont worry,its gonna be ok"dr mishra withdrew,disposed the gloves,told the nurse to help nidhi change..n he told "come ashutosh".back i his cabin,he rang his wife nanda n said,he d bring ashu n nidhi home if she was free..nanda said she was.sudhir looked at ashutosh n asked.."so how does it feel hardstone?"ashu just smiled...smile of a satisfied happy man..but the very next moment he recalled all he had to ask.he looked at sudhir n asked,"do u think she is gonna be ok?she throws up all the time n also cries.."sudhir laughed"oh my god!imagine country's best neurosurgeon being driven insane becoz his wife is pregnant..god.ashutosh,nidhi is fine,morning sickness is normal in the first 6 weeks..n emotionally she will be vulnerable..better dont show ur hardstone temper..however ,i feel i will wait for her haemogram,she seems anaemic.."dr ashutosh looked at sudhir n asked ,"can she continue to work..n can we..can we..."dr mishra understood his discomfort n said,"yes she can work for the present but see she doesnt overstrain hrself n yes..u can have a normal love life..but be gentle.."ashu's eyes had a deep gratitude in them..before he could say anything,nidhi entered n dr mishra explained her to take orange juice n folic acid n not to wear high heels.
The three came to dr mishra's home where his wife nanda welcomed them.'hi ashu..kaisa hai..hi nidhi,"she hugged both n sudhir told her about nidhi's pregnancy.nanda gleamed with joy n said that nidhi had indeed completed ashutosh..they talked of college days when all of a sudden aahna entered n squealed"oh...nidhi..,hi!!how r u here"n then seeing ashutosh,she said "hi sir,glad to see u".before sudhir or nanda could say anything, ahna rattled off that she had planned a 4 day hiking trip with jyotika n ira,the two other interns ..n wanted nidhi too ,to come along.dr ashutosh was distinctly uncomfortable..so were the mishras..but the bubbly aahna went on"now dont say,you cant bcoz dr ashutosh wont let u,come on its ur age to go n enjoy not to sit n make tea..u know niidhi,this is the reason why i dont marry..i want to be free like a bird..to kiss the morning skies..to glide in the evening sun.."ashu's discomfort was palpable..sudhir n nanda were helpless..finally nidhi spoke up.."no,aahna..i cant come hiking n that is bcoz i m 5 weeks pregnant..n i cant ever think of risking our baby's life..when she is born..then we three will go on a holiday..isn't it dr ashutosh,.?"
Dr ashutosh 's eyes sparkled with pride ..pride of having nidhi as his wife..she knew the art of converting complicated to simple 😛