Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I hope everyone's family and loved ones are safe. God bless everyone.
Minionite thumbnail
My prayers go out to all those injured and to the families of the dead.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Prayers are going out to the area! Praying for the innocent lives in that area .. =( May God Bless them and may those who are innocent good souls survive, recover, find stregnth to overcome the adversity/difficulty and those innocent souls who passed: may their souls rest in peace.

I know this is AWEFUL to say maybe.. and of course I dont mean it rudely.. but my first though when I heard about the earthquake and where it happened.. was: YAY! FINALLY God is killing the BAD GUYS! Finally God decides to PUNISH the EVIL people that live there.. 

BUT BUT BUT then i thought..although a lot of extremists and terroists and monsters live there.. THERE ARE ALSO JUST AS MANY INNOCENT lives that reside there too πŸ˜”  Sucks... God willing.. all the good souls survive and the evils are killed. 
destineyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hope everyone is safe.. ALLAH PAK sab ko salamat rakhe(ameen)
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohh yeah.. I live in Lahore, the city of Pakistan but I didnt feel any earthquake thankfully.
I was lost watching Talaash lol :P

but I am really sad about it.
I hope the souls of those who lost their lives may rest in peace.
and the injuered may recover soon.

PS. the earthquake was felt in Saudi Arab too.
angelic.pari thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveRosh

Prayers are going out to the area! Praying for the innocent lives in that area .. =( May God Bless them and may those who are innocent good souls survive, recover, find stregnth to overcome the adversity/difficulty and those innocent souls who passed: may their souls rest in peace.

I know this is AWEFUL to say maybe.. and of course I dont mean it rudely.. but my first though when I heard about the earthquake and where it happened.. was: YAY! FINALLY God is killing the BAD GUYS! Finally God decides to PUNISH the EVIL people that live there..

BUT BUT BUT then i thought..although a lot of extremists and terroists and monsters live there.. THERE ARE ALSO JUST AS MANY INNOCENT lives that reside there tooπŸ˜” Sucks... God willing.. all the good souls survive and the evils are killed.

i was happily having my breakfast wen I read iur comment... u made me cry 😭

I live in that area ur talking about.. but I am not a terrorist nor are my parents and my friends and their parents
mostly we are just innocents and even we are tired of shit happening in our country.
tell me one thing, we are called terrorists and killers, so why would we kill ourselves.?
terrorists blast in other countries not in their own.. so terrorists here too do not belong to my land.. I dont know where they belong to but I just want them to leave my country..!

then I will say "yayyy"

im happy atleast u thought of innocents... but many dont.. and call alk of us terrorists..even me 😭Edited by angelic.pari - 11 years ago
angelic.pari thumbnail
double post... sorryy 😭 Edited by angelic.pari - 11 years ago
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I live in Dubai and it was bad ..neevr felt something like that before!!!!
GrumpyCat thumbnail
This looks bad. I hope everything gets back to normal soon :)
Hinu786 thumbnail
I live in Pakistan the feeling was very scary 
i hope everyone is safe .. May ALLAH bless all of us