Arhi DARK SS:Bleeding heart#3 CH13 PG124 4/12

hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG A NEW THREAD THAT TOO AFTER 3 CHAPTERS AND 2 TEASERS...Am sooo happy today...😃 THANKZ ALOT GUYS FOR LOVING MY STORY THIS MUCH...🤗

Banner mande by harhem

thankz for wonderfull banner dude:)

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".

If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

Her black hair flew over her eyes which were filled with tears...She glanced over the medical report who was showing positive result She was pregnant...She was carrying his child in her womb...
She was feeling helpless what will she do now???If Arnav Singh Raizada comes to know about her pregnancy What will happened than???
she was lost in her thoughts,thinking about her life which was like hell for her after her forced marriage to Arnav
She was not more than a Mistress to him,who sactified him on bed.And nothing else..
Slapping her was is usuall routine,over a minor mistake he treat her like a criminal..who have no right to live a peacefull life..
Her family broke each and every relation with her after her forced marriage...Raizada's doesnt talk to her..She was suffering like hell...She didnt have anyone to cry her heart out...
From past three months she drop all hopes of living She doesnt eat well doesnt sleep well her dark circles under her eyes telling the truth of her miserable life but no have gut to ask her what happening with her...
Every night of these three months was like horrible nights for her..
She doent even know the reason behind all this torture which was given to her in these dayz..She doesnt know her fault whose punishment was given to her now a dayz..
Khushi singh raizada never fell so helpless rather today...
she does not know the route where to go or where not...

''''''''''''''''''''''''
Edited by hira_arnie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Banner mande by harhem

thankz for wonderfull banner dude:)

Author's note:
"I condemn indirect bashing in the name of constructive critisism, if u really feel like being constructive... pm me, i wont eat u".
If you have any problem with the story you are free to express your thoughts with me on the thread. but if you have anything else to discus other than the story such as grammar, spelling mistakes, tense problems, structure PLEASE PM ME.

~CHAPTER 11~

"YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MESSING WITH ARNAV SINGH RAIDAZA...YOU HAVE TO PAY...KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...saying this he captured her lips tightly and start biting her lower lip khushi was all the time struggling to pushed him away from her lips and in no time she pushed him away with all her strength and SLAPPED HIM HARD ON HIS FACE...

Arnav was standing just in front of her speechless motionless He was not getting the thing which just happened few seconds ago...On the other side khushi was shivering in her own thoughts because she had once again awaken the beast inside him and she just cant imagine what would be the circumstances of slapping the monster who was standing just in front of her showing no sin good or bad...

After gathering much strength she try to escaped from his sight but in no veil He grabbed her and pushed her on bed his red eyes was burning in fire and his each move making khushi shiver in horror..."HOW COULD HE SLAPPED ME...SHE JUST CANT IMAGINE WHAT CAN I DO WITH HER...SHE HAS TO REPENT WHAT SHE HAD DONE FEW MINUTES AGO...SHE JUST CANT ESCAPED FROM ME AFTER SLAPPING THE GREAT ASR...BLOODY B*******TCH"these words were ringing in his mind and the only thought of getting slapped by a ordinary girl was haunting him...His whole body was getting controlled by his rising anger...

He was losing his sense by each move which was getting towards the girl whom he LOVED in his life but the betrayed of this girl making him loss his control once he saw his face...His each move giving the horrible shiver to her spine...She was not in a state to think...It was not that she had not seen his this side but that time she was alone all alone but today the situation was different...She was losing trying hard to think something to protect herself and more than her little soul who was growing in her...

Arnav was getting closer and closer and on the other side khushi was getting backward...At that moment she was screamed for her help but God knows where the hell her voice had gone...she was trying and trying but no word was coming from her mouth and in no time Arnav Grabbed her from her hair and captured her shivering lips and start biting them hungrily...Khushi was in her mission of pushing him from her upper side She was pulling his hair but the her struggling make her task more difficult because after each attempt his hold was getting tighter and tighter...

On the other hand Anjali was still lost in her own thoughts She just cant able to believe the situation in which she was standing now...Her chotte had done many things which remind her of her own father who also responsible for her mother miseries and now History was repeating itself though her own brother...Who was no less than a monster who destroyed his own wife who was now carrying his blood in her womb...

Her lower lip was bleeding but the monster was not having any kind gesture towards her and his next movement made khushi lost her all strength...His hands were moving on her shalwar Strip when she for the last time pushed her with all her strength which remain in her...And in no time Arnav was lying on the floor...Without wasting any further time Khushi grabbed her dupatta and try to run away from him but because of her bad luck he again pulled her through her arm and in this process jug was got imbalance and in no time time thousand pieces of broken jug was lying on the floor but these things also not having affect on the monster...

Anjali was going in her room when she heard a voice of something getting broken in her chotte'room and this made the earth got escaped from her feet...And in no time she was standing in her chotte's room but the sight in front of her go dead because her chotte was trying to force her wife and that too in this condition...And thatz it when in no time she grabbed him from his arm and give him tight slapped on his face... 

~EXTENSION~

Khushi was standing dumb stuck on her spot...She was shocked and terrified too...She was not getting the situation...Anjali was standing just before Arnav,he was not getting what had just happened his Di slapped him...Slapped him just for the girl who was at the edge of destroying her life...

"DI"the only word which escaped from his mouth...He was burning in anger not because of Anjali he was burning like fire because of the Girl who was standing just behind him...He was came back to his sense when Anjali Grabbed him from his arm and pulled him Away from Khushi who was Shivering with horror just than Anjali hold her from her chin and try to relax her but her each attempt giving more shiver to her spines...

'KHUSHI JI...KHUSHI JIII...ARE...ARE YOU OK..."anjali was getting worried seeing her standing like a satute in front of her this was not good for her health but  she was not replying to her any question...Watching sooo much care and love Arnav was losing his anger How dare his own sister act sooo loving with this Girl who was the soul reason of her sorrows and her own husband's betrayal...Arnav just cant able to control his emotions when he burst out in anger..."ENOUGH DI...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...THIS GIRL DOESNT DESERVE YOU CARE AND LOVE...SEH IS THE ONE..."but he was cut in middle by anjali how holding khushi's hand and angrily face him saying"STOP IT ARNAV...JUST STOP IT...HOW DARE YOU BEHAVE LIKE THIS WITH YOUR OWN WIFE...SHE IS YOUR WIFE DAMMMITTT NOT YOUR MIS*****TRESS..."she was in middle when Arnav Spoke again in shocked"DI WHAT YOU CALLED ME????YOU CALLED ME ARNAV FOR THE FIRST TIME DI..."I CALLED YOU ARNAV BECAUSE YOUR NOT MY BROTHER ANY MORE...she was crying while speaking these harsh words but she has too just because of this poor soul who was just suffering because of this siblings...

Firstly anjali hides the truth from her own family and secondly her own brother destroyed a innocent life because he thinks that she was responsible for her Di broken life but Reality was different...She was innocent but this monster destroyed her fully and now his seed was growing in her but now than he was at the edge of destroyed her again...Anjali was feeling very horrible because of them Khushi was suffering this trauma...

Anjali was broght back by her chotte's words who was telling her the harsh reality and true face of her husband but He was shocked dammm shocked because after hearing sooo much from his mouth his Di was showing no sin of shocked of her husband Betrayal...She was standing normally like nothing was happened...But her next words made him boiled in anger...And in no time ASR left the room leaving behind Crying anjali and terrified khushi who was lost in some other world...

Anjali was trying hard to control her tears because she does not wanted to broke in front of khushi who was also broken from inside more than her...Her husband only betrayed her but the girl who was sitting just beside her was destroyed by her own husband...She just cant imagine the life which was liven by this poor soul...Who was crying on her faith...

On the other hand Arnav was driving very fast...He just able to believe that his Di knows each and everything but remain silent...He was losing his sense...He doesnt know where he was going the only words which were ringing in his mind was"THE DAY WHEN YOU WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH I WILL NOT BE THERE AND THAT DAY YOU WILL REPENT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA YOU WILL REPENT...AND THAT DAY NO ONE WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU JUST LIKE ME WHEN I CRIED FOR HELP BUT THERE WAS NO ONE..."and with that he put his feet on breaker and came out side his SUV..."WHY DI WHY????WHY YOU HIDE THIS FROM ME??????"said arnav while crying badly...

Thanks for your likes and commants...
your commants and likes encourage me to write more...
plz hit like button and plz commant...
Edited by hira_arnie - 10 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
RESS

MAI FIRST 

I LOVE MY BACCHA MORE THAN ANYONEEE

:P

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8