Creatives let the new donor be Agam...

Posted: 11 years ago
As per new spoiler Tej will tell the family about searching for a new donor for Bani..

If you viewers have a level of tolerance to watch Amrit drama in today's Epi ,then you too will say she is not worth it to be Bani's Donor for bonemarrow..such a selfish..evil person blood can't be in that angel body..just felt bad as per precap Amrit succeeds in creating a rift between Jojo and Bani..

The one who is the right one is Bani's father Agam..

Agam the one who can backfire Amrit plan to snatch Bani from Nimrit ..

Crossing fingers the twist  Agam is the new donor and Amrit can go in a mental asylum..crazy woman..just get so angry of what she is doing to such a happy family..
making him bani's donor is a perfect way for his comeback...as amrit already checked agam's reports for bone marrow but they didn't match...may be thats the twist i mean those reports are fake and agam comes forward to donate his bone marrow ...it will be a big shock for amrit as she thinks agam's bone marrow doesn't match and she is the only donor in their contact
@loveagni..you have a point here..A twist must be there for Agam to make his comeback..

I feel the medical file of Agam which Yug gave to doctor must be a fake one or they did not checked it right ..in real  twist can be Agam blood matches with his daughter...

Amrit who thinks she got a perfect situation to save her skin from going to jail and get Bani  will surely get a shock if Agam turns out to be the Donor ...

That will be Agam back with a bang with good twist in storyline and to bring Amrit down to earth from her pedestal...

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
I really want someone else to come forward as the Donor but not Evil Amrit,   She is really acting soo badly and she is obsessed with Bani and she wants to snatch away Bani at any cost.  just the way she was obsessed with Agam,  I dnt think her love for Bani is true, its just obsession that she has for Bani and Agam,  and also She cannot bear that Nimrit will get anything good.  she wants all for her,  and only knows how to snatch away things .    

Another Idea just came to my mind,  what if Nimrit and Amrit's mother  Rippan enters again and she offers her Bone Marrow to Bani.  HOpe something good happens
@Diyaloveskinny..lets hope for something good.yes it can be Rippan..Agam..Vishal..

Creatives should not let Amrit be the donor..she should suffer as she has always snatched Nimrit's happiness..

Its not true love but obssesion and Nimrit told her today if you want the love of Bani get the true feeling from your heart.. as you said she cant bear Nimrit  being happy and have all she cant get in life..its her fault ..her Ego..attitude..hatred has led to her self-destruction..
YEY!! AGAM WILL BE THE NEW DONOR!!!😊👏FINALLY AGAMS COMEBACK!!! LOVE AGAM
I seriously hope that Agam is a match .. haven't seen the show but reading updates itself my blood is boiling because of Amrits stupid antics.

Cv's need to spare the negativity they are trashing on viewers..
saina definitely too much negativity of Amrit..its a headache..

I cant see Nimrit so weak and being rude to Bani on one nod of Amrit..its unacceptable these kind of cruelty from  creatives..

Its hard to digest so much of emotional situation so they better bring some goodness  in this story..bring the lead actor back..Agam with a twist to end Amrit antics..
Agam willbe best donor to Bani or otherwise Rippen  name is also good suggestion

I can't tolerate Amrit 's rude behaviour towards...

where is Natasha...Is Natsha completely changed into soft,kind hearted
Nimrit...what happened to her training given by TEJ...

COME ON NIMRIT SHOW YOUR NATASHA'S DERTERMINATION TO DEFEAT AMRIT...IT IS NOT TOO LATE...👍🏼
That's the only best idea .. agam coming back with the bang.. Agam Nimrit reuniting .. and Agam to be the donor...