Nand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Help please!
I've found this pic. on FB. It looks like an offscreen pic. of RaSu. So, if anyone knows about it can you tell me how old is this picture. And if there is any video on it, please give me the link.
And thanks in advance.😊

And if anyone don't bash me can I say something.
Both of them looks so cute❀️ & 1st time I've saw them so nearer to each other.πŸ˜‰
Please don't throw chappals on me & I'm really sorry if I do something like "gare murde ukharna".πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Its from the 100 episode party... There were a few segments on it too you can YouTube it... You will easily find them.

They both look good πŸ˜ƒ i don't care what personal rapport they share or they don't share any personal rapport at all. They make a good onscreen couple , that's all I know and care about. Edited by _saumya_ - 11 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am very sorry to disappoint you but this is altered . Illa was between them. That and is not Sumits" it was Illa  fan took Illa away and made this picture . They  really good together, great looking on screen couple .Sorry to spoil your  fun or  fantasy!!
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
here it is πŸ˜³

Nand14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

I am very sorry to disappoint you but this is altered . Illa was between them. That and is not Sumits" it was Illa fan took Illa away and made this picture . They really good together, great looking on screen couple .Sorry to spoil your fun or fantasy!!

Thanks di! I've seen the photo. And don't say sorry. Its okay. And I agree with u. They form a great onscreen couple. Infact, in my opinion, they're the best couple of tellywood.☺️
Nand14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

Its from the 100 episode party... There were a few segments on it too you can YouTube it... You will easily find them.

They both look good πŸ˜ƒ i don't care what personal rapport they share or they don't share any personal rapport at all. They make a good onscreen couple , that's all I know and care about.

Thanks di! I'm going to watch them.
@bold Exactly! I also don't care about the rift, tiff, or whatever is between them. I only know that they're the best onscreen couple (in my view πŸ˜†) & they share a superb chemistry.❀️Edited by amanrj - 11 years ago
Nand14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashne

here it is😳

Thanks for sharing di!
Oh God! That fan!😑
Just wanted to k*** 🀬
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amanrj

Thanks for sharing di!
Oh God! That fan!😑
Just wanted to k*** 🀬

U r welcome😊
Nand14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashne

U r welcome😊

Oh God! Thats the 3rd shock I have got in last 4 hours. 😭
I'm taking my words back.πŸ˜†
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Oh lol dont worry Ive had my share of heartbreaks and shocks too and this pic was partly responsible πŸ˜†