alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Rk came back home and fell back on the couch and closed his eyes as a tear fell down his eye. He recollected his memories of Madhu and the beautiful life they used to have together...which he ruined. He just came back home from telling Madhu what killed him inside but knew it was for her good.

---------Flashback----------

R: Madhu...I know you'll never forgive me.

M: Then why are you here? To insult me more?

R: No Madhu...I just wanted to say sorry one last time...

M: (thinks to self) what does he mean "one last time"?

R: Madhu...I know...the state you are in today is all because of me...I am so sorry...I could never keep you happy even if you forgave me because I'm not worthy of you...Sultan is a good man, he'll keep you happy and you two will have a wonderful life together. That's why I made arrangements for you, sultan, and his son in Singapore. I'll make sure you have a home there, a high paying job for sultan which will keep him away from the underworld and money for his son's leg surgery.

Madhu looked at RK's face, she couldn't believe he was saying this.

R: I promise you, I will never come back into your life ever again but I can't promise you that I will stop loving you. (BG - Hum hain deewaane (sad male version))

M: RK, shut up please and just...(she broke into tears and ran away)

------------End of Flashback-----------

RK reached for his liquor bottle and stopped. He closed his eyes gently as he laid back into the couch and listened to the rain and thunder.

*phone rings*

RK opened his eyes looked outside, it had stopped raining. He looked at his phone. He didn't know anyone with this number. He picked up the phone.

R: Hello?

Man: RK?

R: Yes...who is this?

The man had a very mysterious voice.

Man: Meet me by the lake where you used to go.

R: Why? Who are you?

But the man had already disconnected the call. Who was he? Why did he call so late? What did he want from RK?

RK knew this could be a dangerous man but he went anyways. He didn't care about his life anymore. He had nothing to live for.

When RK reached the lake, it was very dark and foggy but he could see the silhouette of two people. One was a tall man with broad shoulders and the other was a petite woman.

R: Who are you and why did you call me here?

The man got out a lighter, it played music. The man bent down and lighted some sticks. Rk's eyes widened as he realized who those two people were.

Man: RK, we have to talk to you. It's very important.

R: Sultan...I already told Madhu...I promise, I won't come between you two ever again or try to separate you. You can ask Madhu.

Madhu: RK! Please, just be quiet...will you listen to what we have to say? (Tears flowed down her delicate face)

RK wanted to wipe the tears if Madhu's angelic face but he remembered...he didn't have the right anymore.

Sultan: Madhu told me what you said to her and all I can say is...you have it all wrong.

RK looked over at Madhu who was still crying, nodding her head. He was confused. What was going on? What did Sultan mean "he had it all wrong"?

R: What do you mean?

S: The relationship between Madhu and me isn't what you think it is. It's true...I would do anything for Madhu...but because she's like a little sister to me.

RK's eyes popped. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Was he dreaming?

R: Sister? What? (He looked over at Madhu and pointed towards Sultan) Brother?

M: (Nods her head) Yes, he's like a protective older brother. I wanted to tell you this earlier when we met but you wouldn't listen and after realizing what you thought...I couldn't take it so I left.

S: My wife was the only woman I could ever love. It doesn't matter to me that she isn't in this world anymore. She's still alive in my heart. I could never cheat on her.

M: and RK, I told you that you were the only person I could ever love...I really meant it. Then how could you think like this?

S: Madhu...

RK and Madhu looked over and saw sultan holding a rakhi in his hand.

Madhu smiled and tied the rakhi on his wrist.

S: (puts hand on Madhu's head) I promise you I will always keep you safe. There won't even be a scratch on your body as long as I live. I am sorry I don't have a gift for you.

M: You gave me the biggest gift of my l
S: I did? What?

M: (looks over to RK) You gave my life back to me. Thank you so much...Sultan Bhaiya. (hugs him)

Sultan walks over to RK.

S: You! You are my brother in law now...don't forget that your sala is the sultan of Mumbai. Because if you ever break Madhu's heart ever again...I will kill...no...I don't have an intention to make my sister a widow. But remember, I have other ways to keep you in line if you make her cry ever again.

R: Don't worry I won't even let her shed a tear ever again.

Sultan walked over to Madhu.

S: I still have to give You a gift and this all I have with me right now. (pulls out a gun and places it in Madhu's hand)

Sultan takes Madhu's hand and put it in RK's hand.

S: May you two be together forever and always happy. And you can visit Aryan whenever you want, after all you are his aunt and uncle.

--------------------Few months later---------------

Sultan walked into his house. It was very dark and quiet.

S: Aryan? Kaka?

Suddenly the lights switched on and he heard a loud "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Sultan was surprised. He himself forgot it was his birthday because he never celebrated his birthday.

Aryan ran up to Sultan and hugged him.

A: Papa...Papa...did you like the surprise?

Aryan now addressed Sultan as Papa.

S: Yes beta.

RK then went up to Sultan and hugged him and wished him.

Madhu smiled. She thought she would never see a day like this. She was so happy.

The party continued at Sultan cut the cake and fed the first piece to his beloved sister, Madhu.

Sultan watched as Aryan ran around playing tag with Madhu and RK. Thanks to RK, Aryan didn't wear a leg brace and could run around and play.

Aryan: Madhu...Oh sorry...Bua, you know what my papa's name and my name is? Aryan and Sultan Malik.

Sultan and Aryan were very well mixed with the Maliks and everyone. Aryan was very close to RK .

Madhu then called everyone for a family picture.

In the picture was: Malik, Padmini, Radha, Roma , Kaka , Bittu ji , Sultan, Madhu, RK, and Aryan in Rk's arms.

---------------------The end-------------------

Okay, I know this was a very weird OS and sulbala fans are probably getting ready to bash me. But I'm sorry this os only portrays my imagination. I like sultan and avinesh rekhi but I think he is a catalyst. I don't see him as a love interest for Madhu. And I admit I am a rishbala fan. He seems more like a older protective and strict brother. Brother sister bond is very special.

Please like and comment. I am open to all criticism.

My other works:

OS : Forgive Me - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3475181

SS : Ishq Wala Love - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3476642

Poll: Drashti and which bollywood hero? https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3535613Edited by sweety2728 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Hmm...nobody liked my OS. You know...I typed all of that on my phone...its very painful. I mean if you don't like the os can you comment "I didn't like it" it won't hurt my feelings. I want to get better at my writing so give me tips
rita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yar i lovveddd it,,,,,u ms be a true rishbala fan,,,,

aisa angle to socha hi nai,,,,,SULTAN BHAIYA,,,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† HILARIOUS,,,,,,

kaash aisa hi ho,,,,

i m nt interested in sultu part,,,,,,,,
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: rita88

yar i lovveddd it,,,,,u ms be a true rishbala fan,,,,

aisa angle to socha hi nai,,,,,SULTAN BHAIYA,,,,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†HILARIOUS,,,,,,

kaash aisa hi ho,,,,

i m nt interested in sultu part,,,,,,,,

Once a rishbala fan...always a rishbala fan! But I really do see Sultan as a strict and protective older brother.Edited by sweety2728 - 11 years ago
rita88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety2728

Once a rishbala fan...always a rishbala fan! But I really do see Sullen as a strict and protective older brother.

wo bhaiya hi sahi hai,,,,,,,,

madhu bua,,,n RK phupha of Aryan,,,,,my god,,,unimaginable
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: rita88

wo bhaiya hi sahi hai,,,,,,,,

madhu bua,,,n RK phupha of Aryan,,,,,my god,,,unimaginable

I don't think sulbala fans like this os. You are the only one to comment so far lol.
rita88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety2728

I don't think sulbala fans like this os. You are the only one to comment so far lol.

dont worry,,,,sulbala fans ki population kam hai yahan,,,,,,,n diehard sulbala to bht hi kam,,,,,

is tym so rhe honge sab,,,is lie nai aae comments,,,morning se dekhna,,,,,,replies will be flooded,,,,
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i liked it as well.i think everybody is asleep. 😊 yes for me Sultan is more like a big brother.
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it!!! And I love the ending, I am sucker for happy endings! 😊
When I read your title I was so happy! πŸ˜†
A true Rishbala fan I must say!
You should write more! 😊
alina.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

Loved it!!! And I love the ending, I am sucker for happy endings! 😊
When I read your title I was so happy! πŸ˜†
A true Rishbala fan I must say!
You should write more! 😊

Aww...so sweet of you to say that. You will definitely look forward to more stories from me. Unique title, isn't it? Glad you liked it! And yes I am a huge rishbala fan.