Amrit Manthan

Is Ankita Leaving the show?

Savan-Rules thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It is stated in the thread "Still many mysteries to unfold in 'Amrit Manthan" that After 9 years Ankita aka nimrit will die in a road accident.If it is true then I will have to say bye bye to AM.😭

And another thing is ,Life Ok is not supporting Amrit Manthan.They are totally ignoring this show.they are not showing any promos.they are not posting any new photos of Am in fb.Even they are not telling any news about Am in tv.this is totally unfair.😡  

There is not any good serial in this bloody channel.all serials are boring except Am and Mahadev.but Mahadev and Am's trp is decreasing .and the reason is Life ok and their thought.😡Go to hell life ok🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is just a rumor on the leap...The track does not even make sense to begin with..

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have read today's TOI even i have commented on that article.if Ankita is going to die in car accident

I am going to stop watching Amrit manthan...😔

i  will miss AMRIT MANTHAN FORUM...also miss some good friends .it is a part of one's life😭 

But Nimral i will visit FB of Ankita  every day .that is sure😛

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Anasuya Ji .. this information was posted in wiki before this article and wiki information can be editted by any one else ...
so wait .. untill we didn't get proof of it by PH .
anasuya43 thumbnail
@Mahek
Anasuya Ji .. this information was posted in wiki before this article and wiki information can be editted by any one else ...
so wait .. untill we didn't get proof of it by PH .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what I read from TOI one of the leading newspaper in yesterday's article.It is not from wiki Mahek
let us hope for the best...!!

shanaya28 thumbnail
Nirmal please dont get disturb by this article..

Where has Ankita mentioned she is leaving the show.?...so please dont come to conclusion without any confirmed news from PH..Channel or Actors themselves..

Ankita has in fact mentioned about the mysteries to unfold in the next tracks of AM which we viewers will enjoy watching in future..

The rest its added by the media..

TOI published it ..next all copycats media news including IF published ditto to ditto news..i have read same on other media sites also..

It first started with wiki where someone has written a future storyline..as far as i know the PH ..creatives wont reveal their future storyline like this..no way..second does Ankita has a twitter?...nor Navi bhangu ..really of what i read that Ankita..Adaa..Navi..Waseem said this and that on twitter its all rumour..they are professional these actors  who wont ever disclose such things on a site..

The same TOI first started this rumour of AM getting off air..then what happenned Adaa..Rajan Sir had to end this gossip..now same TOI took a rumour from wiki and published knowing its not a confirmed source..

In fact the storyline is unfolding well and why will creatives bring another leap when its just 2 months a 7 year leap already introduced in the show..
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Nirmal please dont get disturb by this article..

Where has Ankita mentioned she is leaving the show.?...so please dont come to conclusion without any confirmed news from PH..Channel or Actors themselves..

Ankita has in fact mentioned about the mysteries to unfold in the next tracks of AM which we viewers will enjoy watching in future..

The rest its added by the media..

TOI published it ..next all copycats media news including IF published ditto to ditto news..i have read same on other media sites also..

It first started with wiki where someone has written a future storyline..as far as i know the PH ..creatives wont reveal their future storyline like this..no way..second does Ankita has a twitter?...nor Navi bhangu ..really of what i read that Ankita..Adaa..Navi..Waseem said this and that on twitter its all rumour..they are professional these actors  who wont ever disclose such things on a site..

The same TOI first started this rumour of AM getting off air..then what happenned Adaa..Rajan Sir had to end this gossip..now same TOI took a rumour from wiki and published knowing its not a confirmed source..

In fact the storyline is unfolding well and why will creatives bring another leap when its just 2 months a 7 year leap already introduced in the show..

Lets hope that TOI news is wrong.but except that ,life ok must support Am.
Savan-Rules thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

I have read today's TOI even i have commented on that article.if Ankita is going to die in car accident

I am going to stop watching Amrit manthan...😔

i  will miss AMRIT MANTHAN FORUM...also miss some good friends .it is a part of one's life😭 

But Nimral i will visit FB of Ankita  every day .that is sure😛

yes,I know you will visit ankita's fb.and hope Ankita Gets a new serial.😊