Abhaiya-And i feel scared...

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome indu...the pain of abhay n his pov written beautifully..
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
madam u made me senty...abhay was all emotional nd sad nd scared aswell...he craved for piya...but same time he was afraid to loose her...his sad emotions of loosing his beloved ones in past was heart melting...thnks for writing this awwsm os...its os for me...now pls finish the os forbidden...like abhay i m craving for that os...my most fvrt one...Edited by samwllms - 11 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Its Awesome yar!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ I just loved it.❀️Hugs πŸ€— πŸ€— for writing this. 😊 😳 😳
The pain of Abhay,How He is afraid to lose pia,Want to be with her but still scares to go too much near her so that his fate,his destinty won't snatch away his Only happines,His Only reason to live away from her;Just like it has taken away all those whom He loved in his past,in his human life.😭
It really made my night.Thankyou so much for writing this Beautiful piece. 😊 And also made me all emotional at the same time for My Abhay and Pia.😭 😭Missing My Abhiya badly now. 😭 πŸ˜†
Can you pls add me in your buddy list?I'm sending buddy request to you,Pls accept it and Pls pm me from next time whenever your write anything on Abhiya and If possible pm me the links of your previous works also.I will read and comment whenever I get time. 😳 Thankyou. 😊
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's beautiful beyond words Indu.
Abhay's pain was so well described!
Hats off. Take a bow!
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Indu this was so beautiful and amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ just WOW!!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
2 gud indu..
b'fully written
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Indu that was fantastic n I am still finding it hard to believe u wrote it out in cell 😲 I find it hard to even text a message from it πŸ˜† Ur an ace at handling emotions esp Abhay's. In each n every work of urs, u depict his inner turmoil so beautifully tat I am left with no words. Its a different story tat u also make me write essays πŸ˜† Brilliant πŸ‘ n I am more than happy to reading more of such nothings in future 😳

Edited by ..mandy.. - 11 years ago
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great post indu
well written abhay pain

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its awsum
abhay's feelings were written so beautifully and superbly