Still many mysteries to unfold in 'Amrit Manthan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Still many mysteries to unfold in 'Amrit Manthan': Ankita
Ankita Sharma
Interesting twists and turns in TV show "Amrit Manthan" have kept viewers glued to it, but actress Ankita Sharma, who plays Nimrit in it, says there are still many mysteries to unfold.

"There will be more twists and turns in the show. Moreover, the story progresses fast in 'Amrit Manthan'. Still there are many mysteries that needs to unfold," Ankita said here on the set of the show.

"Many ups and downs are there, which you (audience) will enjoy watching," she added.

The show took a seven year-leap recently, and if grapevine is to be believed, its story will now be taken forward by nine years. After the reported the leap, the characters of Nimrit and Tej would have died in a road accident, and Nimrit's two daughters, Gurbaani and Jyoti, will be taken care of by Amrit (Nimrit's elder sister) and her husband Agam.
yes i read it ...
it is true .. i ca't believe ..
Nimrit & Tej will die .. amrit will take care of both the girls .. and Agam too ...
i think Amrit must have killed them ...
no no CV'S i don't want it ðŸ˜­
I believe Ankita about the mysteries..twists and turns..she already mentioned it in one of on set location interview that there are lots to watch in AM..

Rest its grapevine..all rumour..gossip..surprised IF repeated same thing thats on wiki..we all know wat's written there is all informal news..

I dont see why a show which took 7 yrs leap and its only 2 months will take another leap ..will the actors accept to play middle age characters?..7 years was fine with them..

so no confirmation from PH not believing this gossip..

I feel AM needs new characters ..new family entry to bring the mysteries..twists..turns in the storyline..afterall the royal sodi family had lot of secrets in the palace esp Rajmata..
@Saveeta 
VERY well said Di ...
the show is needing new entries and also the old characters at the current track , rajmata , and mr oberoi ..

i hope this is just a rumour...if its true i will quit the show for sure😡
its time to bring vishal sehgal in its negative avatar...enough of amrits bitterness...send her to some pilgrimage place😡
check this link..read article  from this site..

http://ivolturi.com/bollywood-news/still-many-mysteries-to-unfold-in-amrit-manthan-ankita-sharma

same article is on times of india..TOI..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing this, but I just hope this won't happen it will be really weird without nimrit and tej it just won't be the same and by the time 9 years passes bani and jyoti will be older and it won't be the same and also agam will also be with amrit. I just hope that this doesn't happen or nimrit and tej were saved from the accident.
Originally posted by saveeta24

check this link..read article  from this site..

http://ivolturi.com/bollywood-news/still-many-mysteries-to-unfold-in-amrit-manthan-ankita-sharma

same article is on times of india..TOI..
so can it be true?
bcoz TOI is a reliable source...n the story is going to move fast according to Ankita's interview
Sorry for that: the characters of Nimrit and Tej would have died in a road accident, and Nimrit's two daughters, Gurbaani and Jyoti, will be taken care of by Amrit (Nimrit's elder sister) and her husband Agam...
If it is true I will nor watch the show..