Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Lord Brahma,Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva

prem426 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 lord shiva is the destroyer in the main three supreme God.Lord shiva is the destroyer and also have a positive side in that destruction usual leads to new forms of existence. Lord shiva is described in art with four hand, four faces and three eyes. The third eye always keep this power to destroy the creation, not only creation including gods and humans.

If we carefully read Bhagwatam, Brahma accpts Shiva as the supreme Lord on whome the whole universe depends. if you people read Shiv Mahapurana,Shiva clearly states to Vishnu and Brahma that he is adi-anadi - onewithout a beginning and an end!

SB 4.6.42: Lord Brahma said: My dear Lord Shiva, I know that you are the controller of the entire material manifestation, the combination father and mother of the cosmic manifestation, and the Supreme Brahman beyond the cosmic manifestation as well. I know you in that way.

Here Lord Brahma considers Lord Shiva as the Supreme Brahman AND beyond!!

Relationship between shiva and vishnu

Vishnu and Shiva work together in the trimurti or the trinity of Hinduism. Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva are the natural functioning of the universe, therfore view the relationship between Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva as the natural order of Divinity, one substance, The Supreme, The Absolute, God etc... Brahma is the principle of creation, Vishnu is the preserving or maintaining principle of the universe and Shiva is responsible for dissolution or destruction. This natural functioning of the universe is birth, life and death, therefore we can view Vishnu as the cosmic functioning of life (sustaining principle) and Shiva as the cosmic functioning of death (dissolution, destruction principle). In order for the cosmic principle of birth to transpire there must be destruction (nothing born into the world lives forever), because from destruction comes birth, or creation (Brahma). For example we, can view Shiva as the principle of a forest fire destroying a forest, but from this destruction there is the birth (Brahma) of new growth, new trees, new plant life, a vibrant renewed forest where life flourishes. From the destuction of Shiva and birth from Brahma, Vishnu sustains and preserves life until Shiva destroys and the cycle is repeated. 

In Hindu thought, the relationship between Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is the natural functioning of the universe, life as we know it, and there is no friction between them because they function as they should as one entity. These three principles function life and the three personified principles are one eternal Divine principle responsible for all that is. However, in Hinduism, there are Vaishnavites who worship Vishnu as Supreme Lord and Savites who worship Shiva as Supreme Lord. 

Lord Vishnu does not have a father or mother. He is an eternal

why Lord shiva born to lord brhama?

Once Brahma and Vishnu were talking and talking and talking endlessly about universe and life.all of a sudden, Shiva appeared. Vishnu recognised Shiva, but Brahma could not. In fact, Brahma became furious at the intruder. "How dare you come and stand in front of us!" he exclaimed. "We are two cosmic Gods! You have no respect for us!"

You cannot recognise Lord Shiva?" said Vishnu.

"That is not Shiva!" insisted Brahma. At that moment, Vishnu opened up Brahma's third eye. "O my God," said Brahma, "it is Shiva!" He said to Shiva, "Please forgive me, forgive me!"

"All right, I forgive you," Shiva agreed. At first, Shiva had been furious when Brahma was insulting him. Shiva wanted to open up his third eye and destroy Brahma then and there. But when Brahma asked for forgiveness, Shiva brought forward his compassion aspect. He forgave Brahma unconditionally.

Still Brahma was not fully satisfied. He said to Shiva, "You have to prove that you have forgiven me."

"What kind of proof do you want?" asked Shiva.

"You have to take incarnation in my family," declared Brahma. "You have to take birth as my son."

"Fine, fine," said Shiva. "I shall take incarnation in your family. I will be your son."

After it was decided that Shiva would be born on earth as Brahma's son, Shiva left the presence of Vishnu and Brahma. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the information.

prem426 thumbnail