S a v a g e ' s # 4: update | PG133

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Loveliest Homo sapiens,

Welcome to my fourth!   I may be called Epiphany now but my gallery's still going to be called Savage's.

Now then, let's get on with the needful. A word of thanks! The peeps you're most likely to find skulking around here, what can I say I love em!  πŸ˜³ You know am talking about you, right? Nice! And others who are ever so appreciative of my work, thanks a bunch! (:

H u s n a .   T a k e   a   h u g. πŸ€—

I'm sixteen, in grade eleven now with lots and lots to occupy me on an academic basis. I am also quite the reader too. Hence, at best I will be able to pull off only one update every month. Also, I do not take requests anymore. Feel free to drop in your suggestions and I'll see what I can do.  πŸ˜³

You'll find that in my gallery I am repetitive with my subjects. For, I practically watch only foreign shows like Downton Abbey, Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, One Tree Hill and Glee. D3 is the only Hindi show I am following and I sometimes watch Saraswatichandra and Qubool Hai. And, and - my life revolves around Harry Potter. So, that's that about what to expect around in this gallery. Not many movies either. πŸ˜†

I make icons, non animated signatures and GIFs. I do my own coloring. And I shall mention my resources alongside the stuff I made out of it. (:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I N D E X

Page 1

Page 11

Page 23 

Page 36

Page 47

Page 61

Page 74

Page 83

Page 91

Page 98

Page 107

Page 113

Page 118

Page 133

Edited by epiphany. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thegameison thumbnail

update

Typing the inaugural has worn me out, dudes. It's short but I am positive I am not good at writing such things. Anyway, let's quickly get on with the update so I can either watch Downton Abbey or get back to reading me book.  πŸ˜³

Qubool Hai

I occasionally watch it and sometimes I like what I see. πŸ˜† This figment of Zoya's imagination was kind of beautiful to watch, not to forget I always liked the sappy song in the background.

Icons (x5)

Signatures (x1)

Zindagi Gulzar Hai

I don't watch, yet. It's on my list of good shows to watch but I'd received Aish's suggestions sometime back and decided to work on these good quality pictures. Aha!

Icons (x5)

Signatures (x1)

Downton Abbey

I'm only one episode away from no episodes to watch until September. This show is seriously awesome. But I believe British writers have a knack for killing off the most liked characters or something. Anyway. πŸ€“

3x08

Signatures (x3)

Icons (x10)

SwaRon

Lady Sahiba, I did the stuff at last. I was pretty sure the wretchedness was caused by the video quality. But now I think I could be my coloring too. Nonetheless, I hope you like em. πŸ˜³

If anybody needs stacking, you can ask. (:

GIFs (x10)

Sneha Kapoor

I found this new picture on SKI's Facebook page and could not resist. She makes me bitter for the obvious reason at times. But eh, I wish her well and all. Anyway, the point here is the stuff. πŸ·

Icons (x1)

Signatures (x1)

Assorted Icons

All done now, yeah! I'm going to go and doze off reading like a lazy arse now. I guess.  

Peace,

Epiphany.

Edited by epiphany. - 11 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Felicitations! πŸ€—

#4, yeah? I am going to sound as thanda as you were in your intro now because I can't think of what to say. πŸ˜† I kid, you weren't so thanda. You put the feelings across, just precisely. :) We are done with 'you deserve it, you are talented' sorta things, arent' we? Because the facts need not be established again and again. You is awesome, and that's about it. <3

That banner up there, a perfect example of simplicity. Shows so much can be done with just one/two pics and yet make it look outta this world. I love the coloring on it and the blurr effect just adds to its beauty.

The update is as amazing as ever, have gotten better if that's possible. :) Qubool Hai stuff is gorgeousness, I love the way you used light effects (?) and the coloring is so very pretty and the blending, flawless.  πŸ˜³

I heart the ZGH stuff <3, it makes me fan girl (something you don't approve of, but I do at times. :P) You are going to give me the source of those HQ pictures and let me try my hand at producing something too, although I can't even manage to do half of what you did here.

Downtown Abbey stuff looks just as classy as the show is. Reflects the true self of the show. Enough said. 

SwaRon gifs look so good. I love that soft coloring on them and on this too - http://i.imgur.com/KSTV5S0.png. The quality, as always is BOSS. Assorted icons contribute their bit in making this update a hit! Well done, mate! πŸ€— You are gonna have so many more of these, yeah. :D

Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kankshita, a hearty Congratulations for your 4th dude, you are amazing. You have improved lots, and came a long way since when you started. I love the way you use textures.

The banner, as I already told you is beautiful. Its simple, lovely style, beautifully blended and well blurred.

Your intro is short and apt, I would wish you luck in academics, I am happy you have decided to keep the shop. As about requests, am a bit sad, but as you have allowed me to, so I can't really complain. It saves a post on rules, lol.

There is a typo you made in intro, skulking you wrote istead of sulking.

Moving on the update, I have seen it quite a few times from my cell, as am coming online through that more, clearly I do not like commenting through it, cos it doesn't do justice in seeing update, neither commenting, hence the delay. I apologise.

The whole update looks very gorgeous and well done, so even if I go by your style of commenting, I will have to comment on every single thing.

The QH icons are well made, coloured and good use of light textures. You really know how to use it.

The signature looks brilliant, I have 1 criticism in it, howmuchever I love the style you wrote text, I feel the signature has the power of expression, hence a textless one would have been ideal, mate.

ZGH, like the reddish colouring on icons and signature stands out well. Like the different colours you used for fonts.

THe Downtown...icon stacks look very pretty, great size experimentation too, colouring as always is superb too. I just feel in 2nd set for last row, glow could have been a bit less.

The signature and icons look cool. But I have to say icon stacks are more pretty than std ones, as that size suits more.

The Swaron gifs look very lovely, with just a soft colouring to them and clear gifs. I guess tagless videos weren't available.

The assorted icons look pretty too overall, very well cropped and coloured.

Great job on a whole.

Thank you for the pm and msg when you opened the new shop.

Also, as you don't like am gonna try not to spam this place at all.

Love,
Madhura.

Edited by Madhura.. - 11 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
-edited-

Congratulations πŸ€—

First off, banner = awesomeness, idek why you asked me to make you one when you PS like that.

You already know how jealous I am of your mad PS skillzz πŸ˜† I love love love your style of coloring, it's so gorgeous <3

http://i.imgur.com/e2glV7c.png

I absolutely adore the coloring on this one! And I love the blurry (texture, is it?) effect thingy you've got going on. It takes the graphic to another level :)

http://i.imgur.com/LBttuE2.png

This one is out of this world okay. Like, I'm so jealous because I can't make signatures for shit now but I LOVEE the way you've done the text and used the texture it's amazing!

http://i.imgur.com/3pjSr8F.gif

This coloring is really subtle and pretty, I loved it! Although it'd have looked awesome-er with HQ videos :P But still, it's stunning :)

http://i.imgur.com/KSTV5S0.png

STOP WITH THE FLAWLESSNESS, I BEG.

http://i.imgur.com/aQsdUeC.png ; http://i.imgur.com/i7kbvxJ.png ; http://i.imgur.com/WdRlDOn.png ; http://i.imgur.com/zzZNwmY.png

how do you photoshop

its not fair to normal people you know that right

I hope you're happy I edited :P
Edited by Aanya. - 11 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
congo kankshita <3 for new shop and a nyc update😳  heart d bannerπŸ˜‰Edited by Arshaholic - 11 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
R e s e r v e .

- - - - - - -

Congratulations!

You've come to #4! Your last gallery finished pretty quickly!
Yes, your introduction was pretty small. But I guess as long as it has everything length shouldn't matter!
And you know, I just wanted to point out how much you've grown in this arena from your first shop to this one. So a round of applause for that. πŸ‘ (Okay, that was just me clapping but it still counts :P )

Anyway, lets get on to your update now!

I absolutely adore your blending, you know that? 😳
The blending on the QH sig is masterfully done! Brilliant work. And when you said you liked the song in the BG were you talking about Mitwa, cause I'd call you insane if you were! 😳

I've watched 5 episodes of ZGH as of now, faster (and more jobless) than you. I like it more than I did yesterday but why are they so kanjoos in showing scenes together (at least up until now! :P).
The colouring on those Icons is beautiful. I might use after I watch the scenes. =)

Maggie Smith's a part of Downtown Abbey?
https://i.imgur.com/e2glV7c.png - This one looks beautiful! The colouring's really good too.

You like Khamakha sequence a lot, don't you? But somehow, I never have. I could never connect to that one. But that's just me, I guess! :P
I hate it when that "site-that-must-not-be-named" keeps jumping around GIFs. :P
Oh, make some GIFs on "Man Basiyo Sawariyo" won't you? I'll be more than happy to use those!

Yes, Sneha did look very very pretty in that picture and I lou the Signature you've made!

Yay, my favourite section, Assorted Icons. I've told you this a hundred times and I'll say it again your icons are the best! =)
And these will be my favourites :

And we're done!
Congratulations on your new shop again, I hope you have many more so that I can keep seeing such gorgeous things. πŸ˜†

Thanks for the PM

P.S site-that-must-not-be-named  -  because IF won;t let me post the name. Apparently it thinks the site's name is some sort of swear word and keeps adding " * " instead of letters. :P
Edited by Srishti_TanHa - 11 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
The update's up, dudes. I'll do the PMs later. 
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Congrats on your fourth shop. May you have many more. :D

The Update looks lovely!
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo shongooo!!!may u have many many more
the update is mindblowingg!