Amrit Manthan

WU . 11 April .. Bani ignores Nimrit

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode starts with Tej telling everyone that Amrit is the only one who can               save our Bani , her bone marrow is only matched with Bani's marrow .                     Everyone was very shock . Amrit brought a smile on her face and then          she and Yug went inside the hospital . Nimrit said that how can it be            possible that my bone marrow doesn't match with Bani's marrow and Amrit's    marrow matched Yug said to her that we are very lucky that at the
      perfect time your bone marrow report had come . Amrit said any ways if  Nimrit would have sended me to the jail i would have run away , because i love Bani and for her I can do anything .

Then Amrit went in Bani's room and she said to her that Bani i will make you 
     fine , then she took the locket and tried to put it in Bani's neck .. But she was          unable , Nimrit enters , She saw Amrit and then come inside , Amrit asked
       her to help her tie this locket , Nimrit helped her tie it .. Doctor came into 
      the room & said to Nimrit that you are very lucky that this woman is 
       donating bone marrow to Bani .. Amrit said that for Bani i can do anything 
       Then the doctor ask Amritto go and register her name as donating  bone            marrow  . Amrit left .

Amrit was filling the form , Nimrit comes , Amrit closed the file and stand 
     up , she said to Nimrit that isn't it weird that i am donating Bone marrow to 
     Bani & u r not thanking me , if any one would be there in my place , you              must be thanking her , praying for her , giving her lots of good wishes . and        for me not even a single word . Nimrit said thank you . amrit said that's not       enough , then nimrit said how much money you want , u want my property , 
     my palace , dhaba or anything , take it but please donate bone marrow to 
     bani .. Amrit said i don't want these things . Nimrit said than what do you           want . Amrit said Bani ... nimrit said that's not possible amrit said then fine 
     i have to come to the palace , go and tell it to everyone .. the nurse come 
       and told them that bani has woke up ..

Nimrit comes in Bani's room , she said thank god bani u r fine . bani turned          her face , she said i will not talk to anyone , u all lied to me . nimrit said if
     u want to be angry be it with me , because i told everyone not to tell u the 
     truth . i am the real culprit , punish me if u want to .. amrit comes , she comes
     to bani and said that bani u r fine now . doctor said to bani that this woman 
      has helped us to make u fine , amrit said to bani that ur family want me to 
     live with u , so from today i will live in palace , Everyone was shocked .

Nimrit told everyone that Amrit demanded this to me , she said she will                donate  B.M. to bani but if she will stay at palace , tej said anyways we 
        r doing this all for bani , mahinder says yes, for us our bani is most  is                important . doctor comes and told them that they can take bani at home .

Nimrit cooked soup for Bani , but as bani was not talking to her she asks               Sunita Ji to make Bani drink it .. Tej comes and he bought some dresses          and toys for bani and said that nimrit has bought them specially for u , she kept them at a side .. Amrit comes and she said that bani has a better choice 
       she kept some dresses which she bought for bani and said bani i have bought them for you , i hope u will like them ...

Precap : Amrit said to Yug that i will make such a situation that Nimrit will 
     give Bani to me ... when tomorrow its the time to transfer blood when i will 
     not reach at time , then nimrit will be worried .. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bani ignoring mama Nimrit is one of the worst  pathtic scene ...How innocent mind can be corrupt like a virus which Amrit successfully ...demange the relationship between the daughter and mother

Bani even avoids talking to her mama ...How mother feels that her own loving daughter Bani ignoring her ...at the same time friendly with Amrit.It was nicely picturised with  not too much of emotional long lecture...

Ankita  has proved effectively in the scene by her expressions..

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Anasuya Ji 
yes Anasuya Ji , Bani who loves her mama most in this world and is now ignoring and is angry at her mama ...

The most pathetic and painful time for a mother is that her child is not talking and ignoring her .

Ankita has filled lighting in this scene and Ananya also .. she gave cute expressions where as Ankita controlled the emotions very beautifully
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes Mahek it was beautiful scene both ankita and Ananya  justified their roles

very effitively
xxanitaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope Agams in the next episode so he can sort it all out... LOVE AGAM
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU...Amrit getting on my nerves ..ughhh only her marrow has to be a match