Indira right or wrong???

Poll

What do you think Indira's decision in case of Indu is right or wrong?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Nand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After seeing so many posts: some bashing Indira & some supporting her for her decision, I think to open this thread. So give your response.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think she is right but cv should've show that Indira out smart RR not threaten him , I just hope after this Indu is safe in sound , had she stayed at home she would've been safe now , but no know she just want things her ways .

When a kid is grounded they stay put , but Indu wants to prove a point to Indira by sending her back to Pakistan .
HD Cv are too much headache yaar , what was the need of mixing Indu into all this mass .
Edited by Nana101 - 11 years ago
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
2nd OPTION !! How can a mother be so cruel ?
I must say that was a pathetic episode! Where the writers have insulted a beautiful word called MOTHER.
I know nothing will happen to Indu and tommorrow she will be saved but what happened today is worst !! 🤢
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
She is absolutely right for me  I am proud of her to see standing for justice and saving many children... alot of guts needed to put the country before your family

A salute to Indira for this 👏
Nand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nana101

I think she is rightI'm a bit disagree with u. I know Indira's priority to save children first then her daughter must be appreciated but I found lack of sensibility & common sense in this step. She could've made a copy of that video in Ishaan's laptop that should've handled that chip to RR. In both the cases either RR freed Indu or not she had the option to show this video in court & media. But no she hadn't done that & look now to freed Indu she had to fight with RR. but cv should've show that Indira out smart RR not threaten him,Exactly even I wanted this but this is HD cv & as we know they're not of this planet so I didn't have any expectation from them. I just hope after this Indu is safe in sound , had she stayed at home she would've been safe now , but no know she just want things her ways .

When a kid is grounded they stay put , but Indu wants to prove a point to Indira by sending her back to Pakistan.
I hadn't understood till now what message Cvs want to give us by showing us Indu's this step.HD Cv are too much headache yaar,Hey, don't call them a headache. They are mindeaters(in hindi dimaag khaane wale) what was the need of mixing Indu into all this mass .They just want to show that a 8 year child is so strong that she can bear such type of disaster easily🤣

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely wrong..Bas besharmas aur desh ki fikr hai..Yesterday she neither cared for her child nor cared for her husband's request
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what is correct save 15 girls or one girl. 
when calling Indira cruel why to furget mothers of 15 girls. 
 there is joy in 15 houses and sorrow in one house this is definitely better than joy in one house and sorrow in 15 houses .
 Indira did correct unfortunately she could not save indu. but according to her plan to save all 16 all girls along with Indu. 
saving only our child is selfishness. pl remember that she has not rescued all girl just to prove her mahanata. but to save 15th lifes and bring happiness for 15 mothers and  15 houses. 
this requires most generous mind. Indira has become mother of 15 daughter.
she herself is in pain for Indu. she will definitely take some action to save Indu.
I fear why people could not see positive from this track 

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutan7

there is joy in 15 houses and sorrow in one house this is definitely better than joy in one house and sorrow in 15 houses .
Indira did correct unfortunately she could not save indu. but according to her plan to save all 16 all girls along with Indu. 
saving only our child is selfishness. 
pl remember that she has not rescued all girl just to prove her mahanata. but to save 15th lifes and bring happiness for 15 mothers and  15 houses. 
she herself is in pain for Indu. she will definitely take some action to save Indu.

Perfectly Said 😊
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i go with 50-50,
she has done a fantastic job but still indu is her daughter
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutan7

saving only our child is selfishness. pl remember that she has not rescued all girl just to prove her mahanata. but to save 15th lifes and bring happiness for 15 mothers and  15 houses. 

well said 👏