Amrit manthan--is it going off air?

Posted: 10 years ago
I heard from my friends Amrit  manthan is going off air??? 

Is this true? I don't want it to end! It is my fav show plsss

I love adaa khan I mean  Amrit ...
I will miss her...
If it is true that it will go off air when will it go off air...I mean can you please write the date??

Pls spare a few times for only a yes or no and the date 

No its not ending!

Aur PH ka kuch pata nahi maybe AM will off air .., If AM will end then it will end 26th April 2013(article mention the date)

I dont trust PH because last year they shut Geet(due to channel wrap) .. so maybe they might end..

Aur, article mein jo rajan sir ne kaha voh isliye kaha hoga ki  humra dil kush rakhne liye..

I hope its not ending..
No its confirmed that AM is not ending ...
Life ok and RS both got a shock hearing it ...
so its not true ... AM is not ending ..
While this show is good, I am not happy with the current track where suddenly Agam disappears and Amrit has to walk into the Palace on forced conditions.

Can't quite watch a show where a child is used as a bait.
The show will not end..Adaa khan and RS say that will not end it is only a rummer 
Everyone's saying that amrit manthan is not ending which is true it's just that the TRP'S aren't so good which is probably because of the time slot but it isn't ending.
The upcoming epi.. will force me to not to watch the show.. they will bring another leap where tej and nimrit will dd and amrit and agam will take responsibilities for children.. it was better if they end the show..
Originally posted by Princy360

The upcoming epi.. will force me to not to watch the show.. they will bring another leap where tej and nimrit will dd and amrit and agam will take responsibilities for children.. it was better if they end the show..

This leap is probably a rumor because it makes no sense to have a leap now bani and jojo's ages dont go along with the leap and bringing back dimple doesnt make any sense either, so im pretty sure that there is no leap but we have no proof yet.//
Originally posted by SanayaBarun

This leap is probably a rumor because it makes no sense to have a leap now bani and jojo's ages dont go along with the leap and bringing back dimple doesnt make any sense either, so im pretty sure that there is no leap but we have no proof yet.//

But they share the news in IF forum..
Originally posted by Ahlem

But they share the news in IF forum..

you cant always trust india forums the info should come from an actor or the ph