A poem from Aryan to Sultan - Jane Meme - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful poem!!! It aptly describes the father-son bond!!

Sultan-Aryan scene kept me sane yesterday in all the madness that was going on!

What little Aryan could understand, even though not in detail, the over-grown tantrum kid RK couldn't. Even though Aryan has never seen his mom, Sultan being so strict with him most of the time, he hasn't turned out to be as damaged a kid as RK. Aryan does realize the goodness of people around him and is surprisingly mature enough to accept what his fate is! But not RK!! Wonder who is the real kid in this show! Wow, if RK listens to this poem of Aryan about his father, he sure will get jealous!!
Edited by mozart66 - 11 years ago
lovely poem jane aryan was too cute yesterday
Originally posted by mozart66

What little Aryan could understand, even though not in detail, the over-grown tantrum kid RK couldn't. Even though Aryan has never seen his mom, Sultan being so strict with him most of the time, he hasn't turned out to be as damaged a kid as RK. Aryan does realize the goodness of people around him and is surprisingly mature enough to accept what his fate is! But not RK!! Wonder who is the real kid in this show! Wow, if RK listens to this poem of Aryan about his father, he sure will get jealous!!

lol gud point
Originally posted by mozart66

Thanks Mozart66 ;)) RK needs to learn a lot from Arayan ;))
Aryan is so Sweet 😳
I am loving the way father-son bonding is shaping up. Yesterday, the scene was so cute when Aryan said : "Sultan mujhe nahi paata
kaha jaana hai, lekin mein
chaalonga...Sumndar hai waha bhi
chaalonga lekin tumhare pith pe."

but their part was less .
I Wanted to see more n more of them.

BTW: Very Beautiful poem dear! which aptly described Father-Son relationship.Edited by Malayraj - 11 years ago
awww tnks for this does describe sulatn and aryan realstioship well loved it dear