Saade apne rule,saade apne asool...

Posted: 11 years ago
😆 saade apne rule,saade apne asool,saanu jehda rokey tokey rakh daange ohnu dhokey 😆 m singing dis song since i watched yesterday's episode..these lines completely fit on Rk...really Rk tumare jaisa doosra koi aur nai...he made his own rules and usools and whosoevr tries 2 cum in his way he will wash evrybdy one by one breaking all the signals in btwn..u r right kamina but stylish,sexy,hawwt kamina...and biwi luvs him the way he is remember once biwi said,teda hai par mera hai..and yesterday evn sikky admitted dat bande mein style hai.. 😉 really,he is so unpredictable..his evry move evry dialogue leaves me surprised...one day he manaofy his biwi wth full luv and romance,reminding her the beautiful moments,nai maani toh agle din forcefully utha laya and upar se propose bhi nai kiya..again his own made rule..jo apna hai usse propose nai krte and on the way he gives first kiss of his junoon wala luv 2 his biwi...again biwi in running mode toh yeh bhi apna mode change kr lega aaj...Rk u r 2 gud man..i nvr saw such hero in the history of television...u r full on entertainment...m luving ur kaminapanti & dis Rk typish junoon wala luv...hats off 2 Vivian Dsena...abhay like angel ho ya Rk jaisa junooni kamina...u knw hw 2 play it wth perfection..luv u Vd..hw many u r luving it?... P.s-dis is strictly ma pov,the person who wants 2 bash Rk plz stay away.Edited by Sanna14 - 11 years ago
v nice post and v well said.from abhay to rk vd is doing wonders.👏last night he again stole da shw with his passionate and fiery performance.
Well written post must say..
i like sikki's dialogue
"kameena hai,lekin style must hai"..
true he is straight forward...always.
the way he admitting about his forcefull,abnormal nature infront of madhu,is appreciatable...
taht's why i am RK's kameeni wali fan😳
awesome post👏

everyone wants to be like rk but there is only one rk😳 he is charmer and he is kameena two total hotmess. it's his rules and he does not allow anyone to break it. he knows what he wants and he goes for that. he wants his biwi in his life and without sitting and crying he went after her and got her where she belongs now this is what i call the man does what he says👏👏

VD was fabulous yesterday👏
awsome tmater🤗
yea this song really suits my RK
bang bang punjabi one😆
OMG he has his own asool i loved the last nyt epi
loved RK
Originally posted by vmpy

v nice post and v well said.from abhay to rk vd is doing wonders.👏last night he again stole da shw with his passionate and fiery performance.
😳 thanx dear..vd knws hw 2 play each shade of his character wth perfection..he puts breath in the shw no doubt..luv ma vd 😛
Thanx 4 cmmenting...lecture time..hv 2 move..will reply in brk.
Yes ..really ..he is so unpredictable ...😳
LOL 
nice post
i was left gobsmacked after watching todays episode
and that's after i knew everything before hand ! !
Right Kameena never fails to surprise us and keep us coming back for more.