naina to plan something in bw family pooja sbb seg

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

2nd link different seg prem and sid r making khushi eat gol gappa. funny seg. ðŸ˜†

WU: the seg starts with the reporter saying there will be a big twist going to happen in bw family pooja. simar and the whole bw family is doing matarani pooja. 

then the reporter was interviewing khushi and naina. naina tried to commit suicide by cutting her hand to get sid (there was bandage around her wrist). khushi was saying she didnt told her to do this. naico was telling the reporter she will plan something big in this pooja. (based on tc article i am guessing naina will expose her pregnancy infront of all the people present to ruin bw family reputation so that they will be pressurized for naico sid marriage)

simar was saying what can naina do now everyone in the family knows its sids kid. the reporter was saying alone what can simar do against naina and khushi. only if roli was there also they could fight back. again simar was saying her only aim is to bring roli back home. the reporter was saying avikas exam is over now she can be back lol she never went anywhere.

so they havent found roli yet. so the the precap was misleading. not sure who did the phone call about roli. i definitely dont think it was rolis friend. if it was sid and sim would have went looking for roli.

every one was present at the pooja including sid and prem. they didnt went out looking for roli like colors tv message. i guess nainas drama must have stopped them or some thing else did. and i dont think prem found the truth about naina either. i guess detective lied too. khushi or naina must have bought him too. oh god how much money does this naina and khushi have. and from where r they getting all this money from.
Edited by Sandralong - 10 years ago
Thanks for the link when they are going to get rid of this niana😡
Originally posted by Arabjan

Hi sandra!pls do WU...

WU Added.
O god when will they end this naico track. I think siddhant and prem went to search roli. And bw family are doing pooja for roli so naico will create a problem. Stupid naico and veeru. Both are KABAB MEIN HADDI between our rosid. How much cvs will torture rosid fans. Atleast they shld show us that roli's frnd shld confirm sid and prem that roli is alive. When they meet her anyhow. And the bw family shld believe it and dnt force sid to marry that stupid naico.
Thanks sandra!i hate naina...who saved her this time,they should let her die!i can't see her anymore.i'm 100% sure bw family will force sid to marry naina...if marriage preparation happens,i'm sure prem will expose her truth at the time of marriage!then naina out... After that they will come to know about roli,they will search and find her...naina sid marriage track is the end of naina character so i'm happy!
hey now again some new msg is there in facebook ssk saying
(Will RoSid Reunite on COLORS TV?
Hope is all that remains!
Find out if the Bharadwaj Parivaar prayers to find find ROLI ) ...
I feel like by next week,naina character going to get end since now she started showing her real face,going against kushis words also..so easily she vl get caught by prem before sid naico marriage or else kushi may declare about naina to gain BW family faith ..v have to wait 1 more week for rosid reunion..
am sure the person who called the bw family when karuna took the phone was not rolis friend .. bcoz karuna was sad .. if it was rolis friend then er face shuld have been happy atleast but she was still in shock.. naico willl be expose only be next months end ..🤢🤢 definitely not so soon ..
looking at the past history of ssk they will stretch the track to such an extent that viewers wil lose their patience and the cvs themselves forget the track and just hurry up anf finish it with many loose endings😡
TFS sandra and thanks for the WU ðŸ˜Š
Thanks sandra. I was wondering y they are no sbs and sbb seg nowadays? And today we got one. At least nw there wnt be any naico and sid marriage. Dnt worry, let naina do wat ever she can. Let her make the society knw abt her so called relationship with sid. Sid wnt marry naina.
As soon the arrangements for marriage starts that much soon naina will be exposed. So let them arrange for marriage and prem will expose naico soon. Till then naico can create as much drama as she can.