Posted: 11 years ago
it is RK shtyle to bajaofy everyone
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
waiting for sullu ki pitai in rk's hands...😆😆
he deserves it...
how dare he to interfere in rishbala life😡
now rk will show his place in madhu's life...
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post👏

BBBing was mast re🤣 omg i just read an article that this dude is going to interfere in rishbala life WTH can this dude get any cheap then he is looking at another man wife and then coming between them🤢
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

arey sani wo Rk.hai re slit karke b wo madhu ki baja raha hai 🤣
kaise pareshan hojayegi bechari wo 🤣
btw sani.kissi.ko BBB ka talent hai toh den dey vl bajao anyone na 🤣
and v know d truth who is real BBB master.. ab sullu ke pass koi talent hai hi nahi toh obviously wo ladikyon ki tarah piche chupa rahega n muh bandh rakhega na yaar 🤣
Rk ki bajane ke liye one needs b MARD n should hav GUTS jo kissi me lack karte hai 🤣 n madhu ko toh Rk ki hi hona hai kaise bhi..
so acha hai koi apne alvida ki izzth rakhle 🤣

🤣🤣very wel said nidu🤣
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

faadu post sani🤣.yup jb rk bolta hai to sbki bolti bnd🤣

🤣
agree
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: duaa92

then who has the right neighours🤣
if someone is doing wrong these are the relations who are there for u to let u cm on right path

Excuse me? Why should anyone have the right to decide who another person talks with?
It's like Khap Panchayats saying women can't use mobile phones without male supervision. Whether Sultan has feelings for Madhu or not is immaterial, all he did is call her up because his son wanted to see her. Never mind why he called her, if Madhu doesn't want to talk with Sultan she has the right to tell him so herself, even if RK and Madhu were not separated, RK wouldn't have their right to track her phone calls and tell people to not talk with her. He is treating her like she is his property and only he has the right to decide who she talks with, who she meets and where she goes.
If she is committing adultery while she is still married to him, he has a right to complain and may be ask for a divorce on those grounds.
But he can't impose restrictions on her on the suspicion that there is a  new man in her life. She is neither his property nor his pet.

Even if Madhu was falling for Sultan which she isn't, RK would may be have the right to talk to her and reason with her...if, and only if he had not done that revenge drama and all that humiliation himself. But even then he shouldn't have answered her calls and told people to not call her, unless Madhu asked him to.
 As it stands, Madhu has every right to move on, and if she decided she wanted a new man in her life there would be nothing wrong.
So the point I am making is, nobody has the right to decide who another person talks to, and after all that RK has done to Madhu, he certainly doesn't have that right on her.
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidu_dsena

Rk ne baja di sullu ki pungi 🤣
🤣 bechara sullu 🤣 i really liked how he bajaoed him 🤣 hope next tym sullu me thodi self respect bachi toh Rk ki Biwi ko call nahi karega 🤣
🤣

[=)]🤣