Frequent Posters

ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Please update soon πŸ˜Š
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I knw I knw its nt wed bt kya karoon asdath hi ho.gayi hai,ise bhar bhar yahas aana aur apse poocna ki update ksb karoge?
archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for khushis reaction
Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey Kavi...

as usual wonderful update... so it seems there is a little misunderstanding... when khushi confessed Aranav wanted to court her properly and hence he was mum and khushi thought otherwise...

Snake back to his snakeness managing to bring Arnavh and Khushi close... lol

I am little confused abt sudden change of heart towards his father... please I need some insight to his thinking from outright refusing to meet him to almost daily visiting his father till he passed away... I am not complaining just curious...

I want to have columbian coffee
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sayali_d23

hey Kavi...

as usual wonderful update... so it seems there is a little misunderstanding... when khushi confessed Aranav wanted to court her properly and hence he was mum and khushi thought otherwise...

Snake back to his snakeness managing to bring Arnavh and Khushi close... lol

I am little confused abt sudden change of heart towards his father... please I need some insight to his thinking from outright refusing to meet him to almost daily visiting his father till he passed away... I am not complaining just curious...

Glad to see you back Sayu!

Hope you had a good trip?

Since I went back and forth with the past it is probably a little difficult to keep track...

Khushi confessed and Arnav wanted to court her properly but the next day on the morning of Akash Payal wedding, Khushi begins to act weird (thanks to Sharada) and then also happens to overhear Arnav call her family low-class and that he is not interested in marriage.
She is upset to hear that and in the evening just before the pheras Sharada blackmails her (because Arnav has just confessed to her about his love for Khushi) with her father's fraud which hits the nail in the coffin.
That is why Khushi's leaves without even informing Arnav because she is not really sure what his feelings about her are exactly.

About why he visited his father everyday ...Khushi has a calming effect on Arnav where he is able to think straight. Sometimes people do have a change of heart when they actually see someone in their vulnerable state... it is difficult to go on with old grudges...

I hope I cleared some of your curiosity...

charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

I want to have columbian coffee

How about some tea first ? πŸ˜‰

How about Khushi getting some priority for a change ?

Originally posted by: charlotte74

How about some tea first ? πŸ˜‰

I prefer men...πŸ˜†..

I loved a scene in a previous update... Where Khushi had not gone to raizada house... Due to some work at guptas and was worrying about Arnav's morning coffee..
charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

I prefer men...πŸ˜†..

I loved a scene in a previous update... Where Khushi had not gone to raizada house... Due to some work at guptas and was worrying about Arnav's morning coffee..

Ah! I see ... shall keep that in mind πŸ˜Š
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charlotte74

How about some tea first ?πŸ˜‰

sry for intruding,can't help it when I saw the line,Khushi geting priority,was that s hint for future update,will love to see that n too from Arnav...