Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

There are four kind of people in the forum right now: feminists, Masochistic, Entertainment lover and mango people... apparently  mango people are in the worst situation and they are rishbala fans 🤣

superb post 👍🏼

Disclaimer: The category is not self invented but collected from forum 

Mango people !!! 😆I didn't knw abt this name,,😛 Thanks 😊
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

I nvr knew mb show was made to gv social msg🤣🤣🤣

ya I knw but people here think like that 😳😆
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

This show isn't about sending a social message; those watching for that can watch Balika Vadhu.

Madhu has guts enough to fight any atrocity - she doesn't need people here on the forum fighting on her behalf. The same applies to RK and Sultan.

Very true but they have taken on themselves to solve  every problem 😆 Thanks for commenting😊
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Thxs😊
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yenuli95

Nice post I agree with you...! 👍🏼CV's will decide about their characteristics.. We can't help with that.. As fans we should watch da show & support them, even if sometimes we don't agree with da storyline! LOL & da thing is most of the Rishbala / Sulbala fans always forget this is just a fictional serial.. not reality..They live in the story with them!

Agree with u..😊 It's CV's decision to what to show or not !!,Some are taking fiction serial as a real life story 😳 & get carried away with it..😳 Thanks for commenting😊 
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: RohitM90

Really if its just a show then why u are taking people dislikement for Rk serious after all its just a serial

For me its a serial but we all come to forum for fun & healthy discussion of show..So it feels bad to see lot of negative post abt a character who just doing what CV's told him to do..😳 I told u its my view,,Didn't want u to agree to it..😳
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: vmpy

agree.and dnt to forget majority of da viewrs watch it for its uniqueness regarding rk character.people love rk for his totally different style.a person with such a terrible past always shw different behaviour based on hw he has been dealt by life.he is not like othet ordinary heroes he has a style and v all r deewana of his style.

Thanks Aqib 😊 Agree with u..We got attracted to this show bcse The hero is different from usual shows..😛 Rk is a complicated person with a terrible past..That will be there with him all the time..Will not go so easily..We knew it was a dark love story from beginning..& we love it the way it is..😊
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: RaDev_addict

Yup i totally agree with u on this topic. This post is really good..and all those that are defining RK's character should see this...hahahahahaah

Thanks 😊
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I guess people just want consistency in characterisation which is seriously lacking in all characters of this show and more so in the characterisation of the hero.  I is difficult to reconcile the revenge track and now the obsession track after what they showed between Sep-Jan about the way RK as a character developed.  That is why people are trying to reconcile the multiple personality of the hero by taking recourse to psychology.

I knw but it's just a show & Cv's do what they want..They don't go with the logic we think..For them its TRP & entertainment & success of the show is more imp..😳.
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

awesome post👏

say what rk is psycho now🤣 oh man cannot get enough of this junoon wala ishq wala psycho re☺️

if rk is psycho then what should we call the hawt dude who is eyeing rk's biwi🤣 

Thanks😊 ya really 😳 they only see fault in one character😳😆