Awww Fir se Inshi together

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank god dho din ka jhagada aaj katam hua aur as expected inshi together fight 50 50.  Kaafi entertainment epi hai aaj in the 3rd part..inshi's arguements & their pyaar for each other were superb☺️

But i am really angry with indu now..what the hell is wrong with ila bedi..why is she showing extreme nature & reaction from 8 yrs girl..Indu is in no way daughter of inshi..itna hatred towards her mother😡& indira ko fir se pak bhejna chahtihai..cheee.. aur yeh kya hai seher ke saat aisa behave kartihai😡..utter nonsense..muje toh seher zaada pasand horahihe..she is really a well mannered girl..

btw indu got kidnapped from 50 50😆

so kal se inshi vs 50 50..mahaan ghora yudh is on the way😆

spl. note: aaj tappads ka din hai HD mein..today inshi together slapped 50 50's persons more than 10 times i think😆
Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago
Agree with u ranjini..inshi were sooo cute..bt indu...GOD..wanted to give a tight slap to her...srry if my wrds are abusive bt am really hating indu...
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

Thank god dho din ka jhagada aaj katam hua aur as expected inshi together fight 50 50.  Kaafi entertainment epi hai aaj in the 3rd part..inshi's arguements & their pyaar for each other were superb☺️

But i am really angry with indu now..what the hell is wrong with ila bedi..why is she showing extreme nature & reaction from 8 yrs girl..Indu is in no way daughter of inshi..itna hatred towards her mother😡& indira ko fir se pak bhejna chahtihai..cheee.. aur yeh kya hai seher ke saat aisa behave kartihai😡..utter nonsense..muje toh seher zaada pasand horahihe..she is really a well mannered girl..

btw indu got kidnapped from 50 50😆

so kal se inshi vs 50 50..mahaan ghora yudh is on the way😆

spl. note: aaj tappads ka din hai HD mein..today inshi together slapped 50 50's persons more than 10 times i think😆
@Bold : Ghor Yudh.. Ranjini ji.. Third World War Kahiye 😎

I loved todays episode... ofcourse specially for inshi partBlushing and secondly for Rajrani ... she is definitely scaring me... (Ravi Jhankal is Awesum!)👍🏼

I cant explain my pov much but i find Indu's portrayal as a brat at this juncture very correct... Ha .. that part on seher was a bit exaggerated but otherwise ... If Indu once could take any measures to bring her mother back, there's no suprise that she can take the same measures to send her back !!

aaj to mujhe last part hi best laga. kya mara hain gundon ko. aur wo rk ki tongue slip ho gayi. best and very mast scene hain.
Originally posted by Ketaki19

aaj to mujhe last part hi best laga. kya mara hain gundon ko. aur wo rk ki tongue slip ho gayi. best and very mast scene hain.

sirf last part hi best & mast hai re..my inshi together now

btw inshi need not worry for indu after knowing her kidnapping..indu 50 50 ko ek achcha sa dose degi aur bhagkar ghar aayegi

she is tooo much😡
Hi Ranjini . I knew you will make post today . Just for one  big INSHI scene this  episode was watchable . . I also do not like the way they are writing Indu's character but what's new? They did it with Rishi and now with Indu . I was surprised to see Indira calls herself IRK but not Mangalsutra or Shindoor ?? Not that I care but she used too. ! I hope they keep up with INSHI.
Originally posted by Heema22

Hi Ranjini . I knew you will make post today . Just for one big INSHI scene this episode was watchable . . I also do not like the way they are writing Indu's character but what's new? They did it with Rishi and now with Indu . I was surprised to see Indira calls herself IRK but not Mangalsutra or Shindoor ?? Not that I care but she used too. ! I hope they keep up with INSHI.
sindoor lagati h...dhyan se dekho to...halka sa hi lagati h
Me too enjoyed last part...inshi scences...so cute...

I m happy that der is no more MU btw Inshi n dey fight together...😃

Also i think indu herself fight with rajrani n escape along other girls...😆

Hi Ranjini . I knew you will make post today . Just for one  big INSHI scene this  episode was watchable . . I also do not like the way they are writing Indu's character but what's new? They did it with Rishi and now with Indu . I was surprised to see Indira calls herself IRK but not Mangalsutra or Shindoor ?? Not that I care but she used too. ! I hope they keep up with INSHI.

heema dear inshi fir se saat saat aur mein post na karu aisa hosaktahai..mere rishi itna kush hai ki kya batau..btw meine apni post mein clearly mention kiya hai ki epi was superb only in the 3rd part..rest BAKWAS..kitna kam kahu utna achcha hai for rest of the epi

I too do not wear magalsutra many time. Kuku yes . as religious symbol 
I presume they r showing Indira just like beginning her dresses r in same order as 7th November 2012 after some episodes she will wear  
Edited by nutan7 - 11 years ago