Madhubala - A new BELLA in the making..??!!

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
That's what I feel now..!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Remember twilight saga...??Bella Swann took almost 3 whole books to decide which guy she wanted..Edward or jacob..??πŸ˜› 
In that also it was Edward's Passionate love Vs Jacob's Friendship wala love..πŸ˜‰

Though in the end Edward won her love, In the ensuing journey Bella lost a lot of fans ...LOL..I remember the two camps there too..Edward camp and Jake camp..!!πŸ˜ƒ

Sadly no one ever sympathized with Bella...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†Poor gal..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In our forum and show too I feel this is going to be the case..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

A request to the makers though, please don't make Madhu take as much time as Bella, let her decide fast.😊Atleast one camp can live happily ever after..!!πŸ˜ƒAnd we'll be saved the torture, Of either watching the show or coming to this forum...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Okay..will check replies tomorrow...πŸ˜‰
tinkerred10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
love ur post Dillu...I hope Rishbala get back together soon :-)
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinkerred10

love ur post Dillu...I hope Rishbala get back together soon :-)

Thank you Ridhi..!!πŸ˜‰Hope springs eternal and all huh..??mine's fresh out of stock...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Your post makes sense to me. CVs have to be very careful to keep us all happy...
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Your post makes sense to me. CVs have to be very careful to keep us all happy...

thank you...😳But keeping two opposing parties happy is impossible I think..So in my opinion they should just stick to one so that the other camp can decide if they want to stay on or quit..!!😊Just my opinion though...😳
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't see her ever wanting or being with Sultan. looks like its just going to be a one-sided love from Sultan's side; that's what we wanted all along, relax guys.
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

i don't see her ever wanting or being with Sultan. looks like its just going to be a one-sided love from Sultan's side; that's what we wanted all along, relax guys.

What do you like..??cake or chocolates..??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Tumhare munh me ghee-shakkar is very old fashioned now..LOL..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope so too...😳But I want confirmation..This oscillating between two men isn't helping MB's character either..!!!😳
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha ha...Im a Twilight mania, So happy to see Madhubala being compared to Twilight...lol...But i do NOT want another Bella. LOL...I understand its hard to choose when u have to hottie's (edward and Jacob) and MAdhubala is going that direction slightly...And yes we do not want that! 

Madhu already calls RK a rock (Edward) and Sultan is the one with the rough and tough look (Jacob). 

Anyways no no, Bella. And i shush here, i will end up doing a scene by scene comparison :P .x. 
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

What do you like..??cake or chocolates..??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Tumhare munh me ghee-shakkar is very old fashioned now..LOL..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I hope so too...😳But I want confirmation..This oscillating between two men isn't helping MB's character either..!!!😳

the cvs would never ever confirm something like that! they're banking on the viewers being on the edge of their seats in suspense and want to keep use guessing. they may even do things intentionally to mislead us; but ultimately Madhubala can't be with anyone but RK, she still has to become a heroine.