She is Indira Rishi Kumar !!

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I am Happy to know that nowdays ppl are calling Indira as Indira Rishi Kumar instead of Indira Sharma !! 
Edited by Malayraj - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dher se hi sahi akal aaya ila mam ko..i was wondering why people in HD were calling indira sharma even after marriage.
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

dher se hi sahi akal aaya ila mam ko..i was wondering why people in HD were calling indira sharma even after marriage.

they are insane..!!πŸ₯±  thats why !!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
aware92 thumbnail
i don intend to hurt anyone but whats wrong in keeping ur maiden name?? i don understand y its always women who have to change their surname or initials...men don put their women's name after their name right???
even in forms its always father/husband's name only...in very few form they ask for mothers name n in fewer for spouse still wife word is not present anywhere...
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: aware92

i don intend to hurt anyone but whats wrong in keeping ur maiden name?? i don understand y its always women who have to change their surname or initials...men don put their women's name after their name right???

even in forms its always father/husband's name only...in very few form they ask for mothers name n in fewer for spouse still wife word is not present anywhere...

there is no wrong dear but why this sudden change only in HD??

btw i liked indira rishi kumar more than indira sharma..afterall inshi ki maamla hai naπŸ˜‰

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes...me too very happy to hear Indira rishi kumar than indira sharma...πŸ˜ƒ
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

πŸ˜† i know it is strange naaa but you can system is changing in this matter may be husband is not changing his surnames but even wife is not changing her surname. She like to use her Surname with which she born and brought up

sometime i feel happy that HD is also following(hope it follows) this. i always preferred Indira Sharma, with a proud voice she says her birth name, before marriage or after marriage... Jaggo India πŸ˜†

Edited by -PD- - 11 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

It is  our culture's way of showing respect to our husbands. I dont know how it , in ANY way diminishes a woman's sense of self-respect. Being somebody's wife and taking on his name does not mean you have lost your individuality ... It just means you love and respect your husband ! 

And I'd rather have Indira take on Rishi's name ANYDAY over that loser Inder Sharma father of hers. Personally I am LOVING this name change.
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

πŸ˜† i know it is strange naaa but you can system is changing in this matter may be husband is not changing his surnames but even wife is not changing her surname. She like to use her Surname with which she born and brought up

sometime i feel happy that HD is also following(hope it follows) this. i always preferred Indira Sharma, with a proud voice she says her birth name, before marriage or after marriage... Jaggo India πŸ˜†

@bold: this is what we were all saying to indira after her marriage.. jaggo indira..but nahi suni..shayad abh akal aagaya indira ko hence she is saying proudly her name Indira Rishi Kumar..Muje toh sunne mein mahut achcha lagtahai yeh naam abh⭐️
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa911

It is  our culture's way of showing respect to our husbands. I dont know how it , in ANY way diminishes a woman's sense of self-respect. Being somebody's wife and taking on his name does not mean you have lost your individuality ... It just means you love and respect your husband

And I'd rather have Indira take on Rishi's name ANYDAY over that loser Inder Sharma father of hers. Personally I am LOVING this name change.

@bold: πŸ‘πŸΌ..my name is ranjini & my husband name is kishan..hence ranjini kishan boltihoo does that mean i have lost my original identity or i am not respecting my father??

lol lagtahai yeh sab rules sirf HD keliye seemit hai since rishi's name is involved🀒