Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

Thanks sadhuji 😊

also lets do this for fun lets have a score for ansu baa's vachans god knws how many more she will give and take ..😉

Not only a score for her vachans but also for her twisted version of sanskaars too😆 I'll probs go 🤢 if I list them so any one else can do the honours😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
@Ash - if Bhoomi does that as per your prediction I will stop loving her character and term her ridiculous and a nonsense over the top mahaan character - which I totally hate. Sacrifices can only go so far but leaving your marriage and leaving the man who desperately loves you only for a stupid no sense vachan to another girl not even made by you knowing that he will never be happy with any other girl is pure stupidity and nonsense. THAT is not Sanskaar in anyway. Sanskaar is fulfilling those saat vachans for life come sunshine or storm!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

it depends how u take it...i would say b smart first one or two years of marriage do as in laws say wear sarees..after few years they wont bother what u wear as long as there is food on their plate and your child in the crib..and the house neat and clean..😉 then slowly and evntually do what u like to do, wear what u want to wear😉 they will object, murmur and leave it later..but wen u r a new entry (new bride) they will make u do as they say..

nice tips ...
i am unmarried ..😊..but will take these things in notice  after my marriage 😆
thanks for ur tips in advance
Edited by sita11 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

@Ash - if Bhoomi does that as per your prediction I will stop loving her character and term her ridiculous and a nonsense over the top mahaan character - which I totally hate. Sacrifices can only go so far but leaving your marriage and leaving the man who desperately loves you only for a stupid no sense vachan to another girl not even made by you knowing that he will never be happy with any other girl is pure stupidity and nonsense. THAT is not Sanskaar in anyway. Sanskaar is fulfilling those saat vachans for life come sunshine or storm!

I agree with u sRKluvr...I am just trying to think like the CV's...thats how they do their tracks with various twists and plots...the thing they do is called destruction of a character
SRKLuvr thumbnail

I agree with u sRKluvr...I am just trying to think like the CV's...thats how they do their tracks with various twists and plots...the thing they do is called destruction of a character

If they destroy Bhoomi or Kishan's characters😡 OH GOD NO! OK whatever but JaiMi should never ever separate or stop loving each other and I DONT CARE WHAT ELSE HAPPENS! They have to fulfil 5th vachan too!
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

yes you do if you need links I will pas them onto you...and who the hell do you think makes members get DT notes on that AT- ansu baa?😆

i can read n browse very well n i really dont need ur help in finding tyem..coz neither i havr interest on those threads nor ur so callef YM.. so i appreciate ur efforts not to provoke memvers here unnecessarily
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Please do click on the chaska meter to show appreciation for JaiMi's wonderful Jodi.😳

gomtikaur thumbnail
bhoomi sweet &beautiful

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Yaar I am loving Bhoomi more and more each day. I was smiling so much just now firstly seeing her making such an effort to learn Kishan stuthi and then when she said to Kishan you'll find my Kishanji in my eyes😳
This Ansuba is sinking to new lows everyday now wow! She even denied Bhoomi God's aashirwaad😲 Plus she is generalising Americans so badly I was sooo totally pissed off! Really yaar Bhoomi, JaiMi and Parul are the only reason this show is worth watching!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Next task for Bhumi to milk the cow and clean the cow shed AND to make the dung cakes
Shamin uploaded these pics on FB 😊