Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohh why i forget..
u r vampire..
bich main latka diya...
not fare...
heheee arjun bhi na..
bp check..
ohh so cute arjun drink chai the same place..
waiting for ariya balcony romence...
update soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum dear
lov it
thanx fr d pm
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum update...!!!
lol poor girl was thinking he will propose to her and will kiss her but arjun ne kya bola tumhara bp to normal hai...!!!🤣
ooo wow balcony wala love...!! cool...!! cant wait for it...!!
continue soon...!!
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice part!
Continue soon
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg raat ka intezaar toh hame bhi hai
bp checking was so funny mein hoti toh behosh hojati
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you guys for ur support.
Here is the next part.

Part-3

after tht riya left the office . She was now at her home. Hillview enclave. Her flat was the extreme top floor. Its 12th floor. She opens her door, stepped in. She directly goes to her bed room. Tied her hair in a pony tail. She enters the bathroom. Opens the shower. Took a quick bath n comes out wrapped in towel. She was looking so hot, as the weather was. It was a very hot summer evening.

She thought of making cold coffee. She changed into a beutiful sleev less white short dress which covers her untill her knees.
She goes to kitchen made her cold coffee n comes to her balcony of her bedroom to feel the cold breeze.

She was lost in her thoughts the she didn't realised when someone entered her room n now observing her room.

Who else it can be. Obviously arjun. U know arjun hav the keys of all the lock.

He observed her room. He found that the wall of her room was all covered with his pics. His angry face, smiling face ( well it was onepiece pic) n its size is very lagre from others.

He even noticed all colours of lip marks on a particular pic. He thought , is she really needs me that much. It looks like she can't even sleep without looking my face. Or she was trying to check her lip gloss colours.

Arjun told himself, 'oh , aaj k baad tumhara sona bahaut muskil se hoga' baby sorry for tht.

Arjun looked at her bed n the wet towel. He want to feel her fragrance .
Arjun told himself, oh riya itni garmi , cool cool, aaj koi cold coffee tumhe bacha nahi skti, as he smelt the cold coffee.

Here riya was emmersed in her thoughts n stated talking to herself.

Aaj sach mai i was myself, kya kar diya riya. U fool girl lead him to check ur BP. Or what else u expect tht he wll kiss u, or he wll show his face that i wll kiss him...
Oh stop it riya!! U r gona mad.
He wll never accept u. U also don't want to be the reason tht he would bitray his wife who is his life. He wll never love u riya. U should stay away from him. U always lost ur control wen he was near.

But wht else anyone can do . His broad chest, his muscles, his hair , hie eyes, n his slightly curved lips.
How can any girl resist him. And he was doing my BP check. Intresting very intresting.

She uttering those words , unknown the fact tht her every single word is hearing arjun.

Now it time for butterfly in his stomach. God this girl is that mad for him .

He slowly stepped forward. He reached the balcony. Wow she was loking damn hot. For the first time he was seeing riya like this. In the light of moon her face appered like infront of pearl mirror.

Her white milky , no no, pink strawberry body was inviting him.

Yeah pink strawberry, it was his effect on her . His name is enough to bring the strawberry colour on her face.

She standing there holding the railing of her balcony.
She told herself..
Oh god its so hot..itni garmi..

Suddenly she felt somthing very cold is sliding over her hands from top to buttom. Its was very cold n so reliefing.

Wait waht was tht n who?

She is about to ask, when she felt her mouth is covered by one large palm. When she felt the touch she identified him as arjun.

What was he doing here?? Riya thought. No its my imagination. I think garmi kuch jada hi hai.

But hell no, she then felt wetness on her shoulder. Ya he is actually kissing her.

Actually arjun picked one ice-cube from the plate where her cold -coffee was there. N it was the ice-cube for which she was feeling cool. Not exactly, she was burning inside, as if all the capillaries have bursted.

His touch is now making her crazy.
Oh god arjun, he was not even leting out a moan, as he covered her mouth.

He slowly the slides the cube from her elbow to shoulder n she was sivering as if any glacier is broken down on her head...

For her goodness he removed his hand from her mouth, n she gasped. Arjun was enjoying, how desperiate she is!!

''Arjun'', the 1st word came from her mouth. He thought how easily she reconise him. Well thats good for him. He smirked.

Riya turned her face towards arjun, for the first time in her life she saw naughtyness in his eyes, which was now irresistable for her...

Then arjun slides his hand with the cube over her bare back. She closed her eyes . Arjun then kissed on her neck making her moan. Then her earlobes.

Aage padhna hai ya nahi,

well one sgsn
keep one ice-clod glass water n one tissue paper,
wo kya hai na weather thoda ,,,
no kuch jada hi hot hai...
Cold coffee kaam nhi aane wali,

n hit the like button if ur blushing...
U r blushing guys..so do comment n long wala
warna ...

Warna kya i wll continue...
He he he he..

Pls guys
be with me,
n if ny mistake then forgive me..

N no precap.
U knw wht will happens..
Then y??
Naughty girls..bt not exactly..
Kahanhi mai twist toh hai..

Wait fr the twist.

Thank you .
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Whattt...anki ufffpppsss my mistake...
u r realy vampu...
ab ye kya hai..
clifhunger..????????
very nice update..
i realy like riya mind pov..
poor kya kya sonch rahi the arjun ke baare main..
n arjun is so smart...lolll
ice cube...lolll
lolll lolll...
update soon...
me to abhi se blush ker rahi hoon...Edited by Piyarani - 11 years ago
Aks13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wooo its hot dr.

but cliffhanger?

thts not fair.

nxt time i want a long wala update.