Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
bang on post dear ya i too fed up with her so called sweet avthar it s okay for some scenes but not always isse tho uski pura identity spoil hogi .we loved sharon as diva not as devi .

its enough now ya me too want to see sharon as wild cat 😳
πŸ˜†
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on Post ya...Totally agree with u !!
frustrated and confused with the current track ...😑
Vrush is very talented, usse Devi bana ke chodna math...She is fit as attitude grl/Diva...
CV's are so dragging the track...Come on guys its Sharon Rai Prakash not any other character, Sharon's identity is her attitude and Ego...You guys are killing the character !!... Hume purani wali wapas chahiye...We have already accepted her the way she is...bas Devi mat banao !!
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

hey bang on dear...

exactly my feeling...

here i was starting to accept vrush.. as sharon.. and cv's do a complete character change... making us view vrush and sneha as two different sharon's and it completely brings down the charms of swaron...

i agree sharon needs to be soft... but one night and this much change... is so acceptable... i feel i am seeing some other character not sharon... 

seriously cv's i have not waited 2 damn years for sharon's character change... she never can be so understanding... she is impulsive.. she acts then thinks... has self confidence, is a multitasker...  not one who steps down from her duties.. and definitely not the one in which she takes pride...

cv's we love sharon for the diva and not for the things which you all are showing... they are so not sharon types

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PoonamPSwaRon23

SOOO AGREE WITH YOU :D :D In yesterday's episode SHARON GOT JEALOUS for a NANO SECOND ONLY..and the very next moment she behaved as if Aashi was her best friend!! VERY WEIRD IT WAS!! She is NOT SAYING ANYTHING to ANYONE.Just because of a SILLY ASTHMA TRACK SHE IS KEEPING HER AWAY FROM AWAY!! Cvs ne "DIVA SE DEVI BANA DIYA HAI HUMARI SRP KO" so not expected :/
& *CLAP CLAP CL
AP* on " KABHI SAUTAN KABHI SAHELI?? :)

thanks...want the shaorn back who is confident about her acts and also equally confused...wat are cvs doing to her???
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey bang on dear...

exactly my feeling...

here i was starting to accept vrush.. as sharon.. and cv's do a complete character change... making us view vrush and sneha as two different sharon's and it completely brings down the charms of swaron...

i agree sharon needs to be soft... but one night and this much change... is so acceptable... i feel i am seeing some other character not sharon... 

seriously cv's i have not waited 2 damn years for sharon's character change... she never can be so understanding... she is impulsive.. she acts then thinks... has self confidence, is a multitasker...  not one who steps down from her duties.. and definitely not the one in which she takes pride...

cv's we love sharon for the diva and not for the things which you all are showing... they are so not sharon types

agree with you...Sharon is annoying me now...where is the impatient Sharon???? the Sharon which is being shown is definitely not the Sharon we know...cvs are killing the charm of Sharon...
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nd fr heaven's ske cvs stop showing jealous sharon.. Its too much...
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Agree, I want to see the DIVA, the SRP we all fell for
jolly.d3f thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree...we want our attitude wali Sharon back...& thodi nahi bhahot zayada jealous wali Sharon..😑...with Swayam & Aashi working together...& not last but least...Sharon's confession to Swayam that how much she loves him in front of all the other gang & students..😳.As we all remember that our very own Karan Singh Grover sd...this to sharon...if u all remember the epic...that moment will be the most memorable moment for our Swaron fans...i known i am excepting much..but..what to do...aadat se majboor... Edited by jolly.d3f - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Originally posted by: jolly.d3f

Agree...we want our attitude wali Sharon back...& thodi nahi bhahot zayada jealous wali Sharon..😑...with Swayam & Aashi working together...& not last but least...Sharon's confession to Swayam that how much she loves him in front of all the other gang & students..😳.As we all remember that our very own Karan Singh Grover sd...this to sharon...if u all remember the epic...that moment will be the most memorable moment for our Swaron fans...i known i am excepting much..but..what to do...aadat se majboor...

swaron are different and they shudnt be changed for any aspect...its not happening...yess want the attitude shaorn backk...an aasthma cannot chnage whole person...yess wantt o see jealous sharon for swayam not for dance🀒