Naina falls into Khushi's trap in ssk rival site

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sana Sheikh and Jyotsna Chandola

Viewers of Rashmi Sharma Telefilms' Sasural Simar Ka on Colors just got to know that Naina (Sana Sheikh) is not pregnant but Khushi (Jyotsna Chandola) is using Naina for her own benefits and the latter has no option but to listen to her.

Our source informs us that intense drama will follow when Naina will try her best to avoid Khushi's dictatorship.

But she will have no choice but to listen to her and follow her rules and regulations. On the instructions of Khushi, Naina will ruin the life of the family members.

When we contacted Sana Sheikh, she shared that "lots of twists and turns will come up in Naina's life."

Stay logged on for more details on Sasural Simar Ka...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
oh god this naina will destroy bw family and sid. please please bring roli back and save them.

i have nothing to say anymore i cant take this anymore. cvs have gone mad.
...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs sandra... i hate naina!!! Khushi's an angel in front of her ðŸ˜¡
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Naina will ruin the life of the family members

always negative terms like ruin, destroy, betray...derz no positivity in dis serial😡😡
savkatika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont care wht happens to bharadwaj house to hell with them khushi and naina can do whtever they want i only care abt rosid as long as they dont make sid life more hell i dont care if she destroys or kill them i hate bharadwaj family!
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think kushi use naina to get property back.y she has to use naina to destroy BW family,she can do that on her own...naina did all that to get sid.if she destroy BW family then she'll lose sid.kushi 'll arrange naina sid marriage because she's behind roli's kidnap...all r confusing me...one thing is clear,roli 'll return soon and throw kushi and naina out!
wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs olloo ko oolloo nahi banayenge to kya karenge wah9i hai yaha par bhi  she is only behind that and due to herself she is being fooled by this khushi 
sunithi thumbnail
y still they r proving naina as innocent..i use to change the channel whenever I see her face,now again they  r ready  to improvise her play...y cant u cvcs remove her from ssk  as fast as u can...plz remove her atleasy by this month end and reunite rosid...this track is too boring and disgusting...