kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                           I lost my sunshine.
madhu slowly opened the door and entered into the room which she had left a week back.
her eyes flickered to one particular corner of the room but it was no where to be seen. so her husband had already got them removed. he wouldn't want her to recall all those things. the events of a week back flash backed in front of her eyes and slowly water rose in her eyes. suddenly she heard some foot steps and quickly wiped out her tears. and then she felt her husband's hand on her shoulder.
                                                             madhu, you're okay?
                                                                        yes.

he slowly turned her around and knew that she was lying to him. but he choose not to pick up the subject again. 
                                                        everything will be alright.
she simply nodded her head but one word still ringed in her mind. "HOW??" she wanted to cry out loud but didn't for her husband. because she knew that he too suffered with her but was pretending to be strong enough, though he wasn't. she simply hugged him.
                                                       RK, will you stay with me??
                                                                      forever.
and then he left the room. she went ahead and opened the window. she needed some fresh air desperately. suddenly her phone kept on bed started vibrating , which broke her trance. she quickly turned back and headed towards the bed , was about to pick the phone when she saw something lying on the floor beside the bed. instead of picking her phone, she knelt on her knees and picked the thing . 
                                                              it was a teddy bear.
           unknowingly her hand flew to her stomach but she felt empty. her baby was gone. 
                                                  **************************************
five months back it was RK's birthday and she was busy doing preparations for the surprise birthday party. they were married for two years now and their life was blissful.  madhu was feeling dizzy since last two days  but she decided against telling it to anyone. finally the night of party arrived and it was the best birthday party ever. when the party ended rk took madhu for a romantic long drive.  finally it was quiet late when  two returned home and fell into deep sleep in each others arms. next day she woke up quiet late and went downstairs. she felt her head throbbing with pain. rk was talking to his mother. he flashed a million dollar smile at her which made the pain in her head seem disappear.she tried to walk towards them but instead she felt her feet swaying and the next moment she felt his strong arms breaking her fall.

when she opened her eyes she found herself in the bed with doctor preparing to give her a shot. few minutes later doctor allowed rk, radhaji ,bittuji and her so called brother -in-law sikki and sister-in-law dipali inside.
                                congratulations mr.Kundra , you are soon going to be a father.

next five months were most beautiful of her life unknown of the terrible twist of fate waiting for them. during next five months rk read a book on pregnancy to her every night , which only caused madhu to yawn and yawn more. rk monitored each and everything she ate and made her diet chart personally . he thought that she had to eat for two people .bittuji saw a drastic change in his chief . he was getting on madhu's nerve and finally radhaji had to intervene.  but their roles got reversed when madhu's second trimester rolled in. madhu was becoming highly unpredictable and her mood swings were terrible. she didn't demanded chocolate or ice cream at night but instead wanted to see polar bears because she found them way too cute!! she even cried a lot when her baby bump appear thinking that it might cause rk to have an extra marital affair.
finally two weeks back rk got  special blue-pink nursery  created in one corner of their room. although rk strongly suspected it to be a girl , he still got blue wallpaper on madhu's insistence.

and then one fine day , everything went wrong.   
it was quiet late in the evening and a thunderstorm was on the way . rk still haven't reached home and madhu was getting highly worried. suddenly she heard his car entering the mansion and bound by her hormones, she quickly rushed downstairs. but suddenly the lights went out and madhu was left standing alone on stairs in pitch black darkness.during her pregnancy , he fear for darkness had became more pronounced. finally she decided to take one step ahead, which made it a move she would regret her whole life.
instead her foot slipped and she tumbled out leaving out a long shriek. rk heard her screaming and rushed inside only to find scream of madhu and other panicked voices of  radhaji and bittuji mixing in darkness. .
till then light were restored and to his horror he saw madhu lying unconscious clutching her swollen belly . he quickly picked her and they all rushed to hospital.

the dark clouds covered the skies and their fate too.

it was long after  when madhu opened her eyes and saw all white serenity around her. it took her little time to figure out that she was lying on the hospital bed.
she saw RK entering the room and he quietly sat on the stool beside her bed. his red eyes were giving all wrong indications to her. she softly touched his shoulder.
                                                                 you will be fine madhu. 
                                                                         and baby ??
he didn't replied, which caused her heart to beat hastily. she tried to shake him but he didn't said anything.
                                                            HOW IS MY BABY RK ??!!
                                                                           we lost it .
and she didn't needed to listen more and her hand fell back. 
                                              ************************************************
                                             why didn't you pick your phone, madhu ??
but RK stopped dead in his track when he saw her clutching the teddy bear as if it was their lost baby. he slowly went towards her and knelt to her level. 
                                                                    madhu??
and then she hugged him and completely broke down. he never saw her like this. she hadn't shed a single tear in front of him since that unfateful day but today she could take it no more. 
he felt guilty himself because he should have personally checked that no toy was left in the room.
                                                  madhu i can't see you like this!!
she didn't said anything but still kept crying and pointed towards the direction where their nursery stood one week ago. he patted her back and she further tightened her hold around him.
                                                we are gonna make thousand kids madhu .
                                                       i lost my sunshine rk !! i killed it!!

and then she broke down.

* THE END *

so this was the first time i wrote an OS . i hope u will like it.πŸ˜ƒ              

Edited by kendra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aww Kendra..You made me cry...😭😭😭Now I request a continuation for this..Please ..please..😳

The os was so poigant, it just made my heart brim over...😭

Please ek happy si cute si next part bhi likhdona...😳

P.S - Please keep writing more of them..!!You totally Rock..!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This OS put me to tears Kriti. My cousin in India had a miscarriage of her first child just last year and my dad said that since then, she's given up. She's suffering from depression now, and I can't even imagine how painful it can be to lose a child...

Though this OS was so sad, it was written beautifully. <3 I love your writing Kriti! I've been meaning to start reading your FFs but I'm waiting for my two weeks break. 

Now excuse me while I go cry. :(

P.S. You seem a bit quiet today Kriti? Maybe it's just me. But I don't know. If something's wrong, or you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me. πŸ€—
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
a very nice and awesome os...touched me and I loved it...
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww it was so heart-wrenching Kendra! I had tears in my eyes while reading it. I felt so bad for Madhu and RK. The way RK trying to be strong for Madhu was very sweet.

The end scene where Madhu was pointing towards the nursery and crying stung my heart! This is a very heartbreaking story. Beautifully written Kendra! Fantastic OS! Keep them coming! πŸ˜Š
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww!! It's very emotion yielding update Kendra...hope u continue it and give a happy ending
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manju01

very nice

thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: aksuji

a very nice and awesome os...touched me and I loved it...

thanks...i am glad u like it.
Originally posted by: RuthlessQueen

Aww it was so heart-wrenching Kendra! I had tears in my eyes while reading it. I felt so bad for Madhu and RK. The way RK trying to be strong for Madhu was very sweet.

The end scene where Madhu was pointing towards the nursery and crying stung my heart! This is a very heartbreaking story. Beautifully written Kendra! Fantastic OS! Keep them coming! πŸ˜Š

thanks reesha (am i right??) this is my first time i have tried my hands on some unhappy story .
i am glad that it touched u πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: pooja1210

Lovely os kendra

thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: sweetdear

Aww!! It's very emotion yielding update Kendra...hope u continue it and give a happy ending

thanks dear!! i can't think of any happy ending other than one happy baby in their arm but it has to be a little later.
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome update...emotional too...

really wow😊
great jobπŸ‘
thanks for pm.
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The last scene was really heart wrenchng .. Nice update kendra luvd it... It Brought tears .. Fantastic os
pinks73 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
that was really very well written!