Scared for Roli: Episode 04.04.13

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode only gave 3 good scenes:

1. Prem actually taking a step and is contacting people to find out about Naina
2. Pailu scene- I enjoyed it, its light hearted from all the tense scenes
3.  Kaamni standing up for herself and said she knows what veeru is doing with his wife- Foreshadowing that she and roli's friend will be the one to inform simar. Also Kaamni doesn't seem the greedy type so she will support Roli! Atleast Roli has someone by her side.

What I hated:
1. Pari's nonsense over a drink- such a long scene wasn't required
2. The fact that everyone has forgotten about roli in 6 days 😡
3. No siddhant- I like to see atleast a glimpse of him
4. Extended Naico and Khushi scene again- Cv's have to show them but they give them extended scenes- more than prem and simar
5. Veeru grabbing roli harshly and pushing her- Angered me so much 😡
6. The ending is giving me the creeps, what the hell sharaabi veeru?! Its only been one day and he can't control *puke* Guys I think he will in coming episodes try and rape Roli😭{He won't succeed though}

I loved the Precap as it shows that finally Simar is taking a step in finding roli👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
precap and premar coversation was the only thing worth watching in todays episode. everything else disgusting as hell.

simar filed rolis missing report in every paper and also she will reward 5 lakhs for the person who will find roli. i am guessing kamini or the friend will see the paper and come forward for the reward. if not veeru wont let anyone see the paper and hide it.

prem suspecting naina and gathering information about her was good too. and yes prem supporting simars decision on publishing the report was also worth watching.

everything else same as usual boring. pari pregnancy. naina fake pregnancy. khushi and naina gloating on their victory. dumb bw familys stupidness. blah blah puke worth 🤢

and to to end with veeru i hate him to the core now 😡. i hope he dies with naico. how dare he hurt roli. and going to touch her. i am relieved that roli woke up. i dont think roli will sleep ever again.

and how dare he look at our roli like that. i felt like poking his eyes. u son of a 🤬
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
There is one more good scene of prem and simar conversation, Atleast they were with each other, happy about that. 
I liked kamini turning against and shouted at veeru. 😊
I want mausiji to join with prem. Because all the stupid BW people accepted naico as a part of their family. But Mausiji in her expressions shows that she does not like Naico. So it will be more interesting if mausiji joins prem's plan.

Sandra, I hate Veeru so much now especially when he pushed Roli like that I felt like throwing my chappal at him, but I had to refrain from doing so (Laptop ka sawaal hai)😆

I liked his character before, but yh i agree with u i want him to die with Naico because I know he will, in coming episodes force himself on Roli🤢

The promo u posted showed him sleeping on the sofa in the same room, one relief is they aren't sharing a bed.

Yes! Thank god simar is getting it published everywhere and with a reward👍🏼
Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sandralong

precap and premar coversation was the only thing worth watching in todays episode. everything else disgusting as hell.

simar filed rolis missing report in every paper and also she will reward 5 lakhs for the person who will find roli. i am guessing kamini or the friend will see the paper and come forward for the reward. if not veeru will hide the newspaper.

prem suspecting naina and gathering information about her was good too. and yes prem supporting simars decision on publishing the report was also worth watching.

everything else same as usual. pari pregnancy. naina fake pregnancy. khushi and naina gloating on their victory. dumb bw familys stupidness. blah blah puke worth 🤢

and to to end with veeru i hate him to the core now 😡. i hope he dies with naico. how dare he hurt roli. and going to touch her. i am relieved that roli woke up. i dont think roli will sleep ever again.

and how dare he look at our roli like that. i felt like poking his eyes. u son of a 🤬

Roli's friend will definitely inform Simar that she saw Roli. Veeru can hide newspaper in his home. He cannot go and hide newspaper in Roli's friend's home lol. So lets hope Roli's friend will inform simar about roli

Originally posted by: diyasri

There is one more good scene of prem and simar conversation, Atleast they were with each other, happy about that. 

I liked kamini turning against and shouted at veeru. 😊
I want mausiji to join with prem. Because all the stupid BW people accepted naico as a part of their family. But Mausiji in her expressions shows that she does not like Naico. So it will be more interesting if mausiji joins prem's plan.

Yes I'm liking  Premar scenes- since there are hardly any rosid ones!😉 Mausi ji has changed, even she believes roli is dead😡...she gives the same expressions to uma and pari as well, so I don't think they will show her joining in with anyone, it will be good though.

Originally posted by: diyasri

Roli's friend will definitely inform Simar that she saw Roli. Veeru can hide newspaper in his home. He cannot go and hide newspaper in Roli's friend's home lol. So lets hope Roli's friend will inform simar about roli

Yes cv's wouldn't have introduced her for nothing, she will join hands with kaamni and expose veeru's reality and inform simar and sid about roli.
i dont know about mausiji helping prem. i dont think she will. she was happy yesterday when looking at that sono. and she did made the drink for naina. 

actually i am glad prem is working alone this way he can get all the info w/o making anyone suspect him. mausiji is a blabber mouth she will do some mistake and khushi will find out.

i am not so sure about the friend. i dont think she will see the paper. she hasn't completely belived roli as roli. the reward mention is a big thing so only someone who is after the money will inform simar or sid otherwise there was no need of mentioning the money. so when simar comes to find roli from the informers info, she will bumb into the same women and the friend may say to simar that she saw a women who look like roli and some man took her away stuff like that.

Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sandralong

i dont know about mausiji helping prem. i dont think she will. she was happy yesterday when looking at that sono. and she did made the drink for naina. 

actually i am glad prem is working alone this way he can get all the info w/o making anyone suspect him. mausiji is a blabber mouth she will do some mistake and khushi will find out.

i am not so sure about the friend. i dont think she will see the paper. she hasn't completely belived roli as roli. the reward mention is a big thing so only someone who is after the money will inform simar or sid otherwise there was no need of mentioning the money. so when simar comes to find roli from the informers info, the friend may say to simar that she saw a women who look like roli and some man took her away stuff like that.

Mausi ji's track is over, she won't be helping anyone. Just hope that Prem finds out fast!!

yes she hasn't but she can call up simar and ask about how roli is etc and then when she finds out about Roli's accident and that she is missing she will surely inform sim about vidya (she did say she attended a few parties at BW house so she seems pretty close)

Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago
and guys this friend looks like simars old college friend i  knew i saw her face before. so i just checked an old episode to make sure. she was 1 of the simar friend from college. i am not 100% sure he has a face cut.Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago