Qubool Hai

AsYa: Dil Ki Toh Lag Gayi ||Part-13 pg 129 ||

teddy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys, for my previous story, I got some nice feed backs from my IF friends. Hence, I decided to post another AsYa story 'Dil ki toh lag gayi (Heart is screwed :-))

As I am seriously bitten by the 'AsYa bug', I am afraid you may have to put up with a few of my stories. Please do share your views on this one. Your views are what matter the most.

Most of the dialogues are in English, since my Hindi grammar is aweful 😆

Warning: It's really looong. You will need a lot of patience. Okay here I go...

Dil ki toh Lag gayi

"Asad beta", Dilshad's voice startled Asad and he looked up from his stacks of files.

"Jee Ammi", he stood up.

"Beta, Rukhsaar khala from Hyderabad called today, to invite us for her daughter Suhana's nikah 'remember little Suhana'she used to call you Addu bhaijaan. Dekhte hi dekhte kintni badi ho gayi hai. Time really flies.", sighed Dilshad.

Asad knew what ammi will bring up next. He just nodded briefly, trying to memorize little sister Suhana who apparently was very close to him in her childhood.

"The nikah is scheduled day after tomorrow", added Dilshad.

"I will make all the arrangements for you and tamatar." Asad said in a quiet voice.

"You don't understand, Beta. She has invited the entire family. Suhana specially wanted to see her 'Bhaijaan' and seek blessings from you. You have to make it this time. Otherwise, we will also feel bad there.Humara mann nehin lagega wohan.", Dilshad pleaded.

"Haan Bhaijaan, please come with us. It will be so much fun. Please haan kar dijiye", Najma showed her best possible pout, looking much like a real tomato herself.

"Ummm, I will try my best ammi. But can't confirm anything", said Asad thoughtfully.

"By the way Asad, I was thinking that Tannu can also accompany us to Hyderabad." Dilshad lowered her voice, and then added carefully, "actually I think a change of place will be good for her now. She has suffered so much in such a short span of time. She lost her home, her workshop in the fire. Hopefully this trip will take her mind away from all those horrible incidents. Inshallah", shuddered Dilshad.

"Off course, Ammi. Tannu will come with us, as a family friend." replied Asad.

"'and Zoya'"started Dilshad, but Asad cut in with a feeble protest.

"Ammi, remember the last time she accidentally accompanied me to Mangalpur. Wherever she goes, she attracts some new 'musibat'."

"'but Beta, she can't stay alone for two nights in a row. She is our guest. Her safety is my responsibility. No, no, I am not leaving her at Bhopal." Dilshad firmly shook her head.

"Don't worry, Phoophi. It's just a matter of two days." Zoya's voice from behind startled everyone. Apparently, she was standing there the whole time eavesdropping into Asad-Dilshad conversation.

"'besides, you know na Phoophi that I am a karate champ. I am a brown belt in Martial arts. Mujhe toh kissi cheez se darr lagta hi nahin. Remember I activated the alarm system for the whole house. Aur phir I have my greatest weapon, my 'pepper spray' with me...as long as it's there, nobody can harm me, be it a human or an atmaa'" she continued in a over-enthusiastic voice.

"Achcha! What if a cockroach comes flying?", Asad retorted.

"Co..cockroach!", Zoya swallowed hard, then replied, this time in a weak voice "then I will pray to Allah so that it goes away. After all, jiska koi nehi hota, uski madad toh Allah karte hain, naa?"

"Ufff", Asad clutched his forehead and mumbled "Dramebaaz".

Later at night:

Razia was in sound sleep when her phone rang. She picked up at the fourth ring.

"Tumhara dimaag kharab ho gaya hai. Why are you calling me at this odd hour?" she barked in a low voice.

"Listen very carefully to what I say, Razia bi" The voice on the other end seemed unruffled by Razia's anger. The voice continued "The next two days are going to be very crucial for you. The whole family, including me, will be out of town for a nikah ceremony. Only that girl will be staying back in Bhopal. Alone in the Khan Mansion. This is your best opportunity to send your love to your 'nazayaj' daughter." The voice was brimming with some kind of malicious pleasure.

"Don't call her my daughter. She means nothing to me. But you have given me a good news. You will get rewarded for this, Billo Rani." Razia cut the phone. She glanced at her husband, who was sleeping peacefully beside her, unaware of the whole fiasco.

"This time, I will not repeat my 17-year old mistake." whispered Razia in a snake-like voice. An evil smile was playing in her lips.

Next morning:

Asad pulled the trolly bags to the drawing room. Najma was already standing near the doorway, waiting for her ammi. Tannu was by her side, dressed up in a light green embroidered salwar-kameez.

"Ammi, jaldi kijiye na! Flight ke liye late ho jayegi." Najma raised her voice, a bit impatiently.

"Aa rahi hoon. Bus do minute!" Dilshad's reply came from inside.

After a few more minutes, Dilshad finally came out of her room. She was looking ethereal, clad in a white salwar-kameez with navy blue borders.

"Ammi, please take care of youeself. Tamatar, ammi ka dhyan rakhna'and don't eat too much ice-cream. You catch cold very easily'and Tannu, you also take care of yourself and others too. I am glad that you'll be there with ammi and tamatar. I know I can always count on you."  Said Asad, looking at everyone.

"Bhaijaan, if you are so worried about us, why don't you come with us and forget all about your important meeting?" Najma's 'naarajgi' was apparent in her voice.

"Oho Tamatar, as I have told you before, I tried my best to take a day off'but the Korean delegation is coming tomorrow. Being the head of the organization, I have to be present in the meeting.

Please try to understand your Bhaijaan's problem Tamatar. I promise, as soon as the meeting is over, I will join you in Hyderabad tomorrow evening and we will return home together on day after tomorrow.", Asad ruffled Najma's hair affectionately. She returned a sweet smile in reply.

"We will miss you there, Jammy", Tannu glanced at Asad briefly, and then looked away.

"Arrey, kaisi baatein kar rahi ho Tanveer. Mr.Khan, as we all know, is married to his work only. Shaadi-biya ke mahol mein who kya karenge? Khamakha bore ho jate'It's better that he's not going to be there. You will understand what I mean, later" chirped a visibly elated Zoya.

Asad glared at her and was about to say something when Dilshad tucked at his sleeve. She whispered in an almost inaudible voice, "Remember what I said about her being a guest. Please try not to kill each other in one night." Then to Zoya, "Zoya beta, achchi bachchi banke rehna. Don't forget to switch on the mosquito coil before going to bed. Keep a jug of water and torchlight by your bedside."

"Okay, okay, Phoophi. I won't forget." Zoya flashed her brilliant dimpled smile.

"Take care, Beta". Dilshad put her hand on Zoya's head.

"Ammi, send my best wishes to Suhana." Asad looked away from the parting scene of Zoya and Dilshad.

Evening shows the night:

Zoya sat down wearily on the sofa in the drawing room. For the past three hours, she had been doing the 'safai' of her room. She replaced her white bed-sheet with a pink one, with teddy bears on it. She changed the pillow covers, cleaned the cabinet, washed a few cloths, played 'Angry Birds' & 'Criminal Case' on her pink i-pad (her favourite gadget in the whole world)'phew!

"Time for some entertainment, entertainment and entertainment", murmured Zoya, picking up the TV remote.

Meanwhile, Asad was sitting on the other side of the drawing room, totally absorbed in his works (At least, he looked so). For the past three hours, he had only got up twice to get some coffee for himself.

Zoya glanced at him and made a funny face. "Yeh Jahanpana bhi na! Inko toh bathroom-break bhi nehi chahiye! Jab dekho tab sirf kam, kam aur kam."

She cleared her throat a little too loudly (so that it breaks the Great Wall of  silence between her and her Jahanpana) and exclaimed loudly to herself,

"Arz kiya hai'" (Asad silent)

"Jee Arz kiya hai'" (Asad still silent)

"Baithe baithe kya kare, karna hai kuch kam'

Baithe baithe kya kare, karna hai kuch kam'

Zamana ko dikhana hai, kitne busy hai hum'

Thank you, thank you, thank you", Zoya made the 'salaam' gesture dramatically and looked at Asad, hoping to see some reactions from him. But Asad's face was hidden behind a big black plastic file which seemed to occupy all his attention for the moment.

Mildly disappointed, Zoya turned on the Television. Some news channel was showing political news. "Allah Miyaan! Mr. Khan wale boring news channel'", she started surfing through all the channels.

"Baahar Se Koi Andar Na Aa Sake
Andar Se Koi Baahar Na Jaa Sake
Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho, Aur Chaabi Kho Jaaye...",
the eternal love song from Bobby greeted Zoya in the next channel.

"Wow! What a situational song", Zoya wondered."Both me and Mr.Akru Ahmed Khan locked in the house'socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho", her thoughts made her blush. She mentally cursed her inner goddess for bringing up such nasty ideas to her and changed the channel hastily

"Koyi nahin hai kamre mein, kya haseen mila hai pal 
Aaj sharaarat karne do, kaam baaki karenge kal"

A very scantily clad wife was seducing her husband in this Dhoom song. This time Zoya couldn't help giggling a bit. What's this song connection she and her Jahanpana shared? Every time they were in an awkward situation, the radio & TV channels start their conspiracy against them.

"Uff kahan se la te hai aise gaane?" Zoya took a quick glance at Asad. His lips were pressed hard together, brows furrowed in concentration (or 'mock concentration!' Thought Zoya).

In the next channel, some real surprise was awaiting Zoya. An extremely gorgeous Rekha engaged into some steamy song sequence with Akshay Kumar:

dhak dhak dhak dhak dil bole

love me love love me ye bole

in the night no control

kya karu kuch to bol

tod de ye badan

take my love take my soul

"Hahahaha hehehehehe", Zoya lost control this time. She was leaning against the sofa, her body shaking with uncontrollable feats of laughter. "No way! Seriously", she clutched her tummy as she feared it would burst anytime.

BAM! Asad slammed his laptop screen down. Zoya's smile vanished immediately.

'Allah Miyaan! Finally Sher Khan jag gaye'ab tera kya hoga Zoya", Zoya muttered under her breath and straighten herself up on the sofa.

Monster Alert!

Zoya took the remote and turned off the television. Asad stood up from his place and started walking towards Zoya in a dangerous manner.

Zoya automatically stood up. Her face turned pale, seeing her Jahanpana approaching her.

"Zoya, you are a dead duck", she thought and tried to put up a fake smile "Mr.Khan, I am sorry. Maine aap ko disturb kiya'yeh aj kal ke TV channels bhi na! Tehzeeb naam ki koi cheez hai hi nehi in logon ki dictionary mein.", her voice trembled a bit.

Asad said nothing. He came up to the sofa and stood very close to Zoya. His bottomless deep brown eyes looking straight into Zoya's.

Zoya's heart skipped a few bits. He was so close to her, she could get a glimpse of his chiseled chest through his purple shirt.

"M.A, he forgot to do his top two buttons today", Zoya simply couldn't think straight in Asad's presence. "Focus, Zoe, focus", she desperately attempted to stay calm, but the sweet smell of his aftershave was driving her crazy.

"Mr. Khan, aap aise kyon ghoor rahe hain mujhe? Please stop staring at me like this. Apka gussa mere sehat ke liye thik nahin hain. Jab bhi aap gussa karte hain, to aur bhi handsome'I mean'aur bhi khatarnak lagte hai.", Zoya babbled away in nervousness.

Asad slightly raised one eyebrow questioningly. And was that a hint of smile Zoya saw on his face!

"Please don't laugh, Mr. Khan. Your smile scares me, like Gabbar's smile in Sholay.", She suddenly got agitated.
*Why does this man do such strange things to my heart?*

"Issi bat pe ek sher arz hai'

Jab aap haste ho to lagta hai insaan pehle Bandar tha

Please ab gussa mat hona, kyon ki'

Jab aap gussa hote ho toh lagta hai insaan aaj bhi Bandar hai", Zoya continued her ranting.

This time Asad's face broke into a rare smile. Zoya forgot to breath for a moment. Then she blushed deeply and turned round to go away. But Asad's strong hands gripped her shoulders and he turned her to face him.

"Miss Farooqui, if I am that bad, then why do you keep making such lame excuses to talk to me? I am akdu, I am Kharush, I have a heart of stone...Fine, but why do YOU care so much? 

You call me 'Jahanpana siz packs', you swear by my biceps, triceps, my eyes and whatnot.I am a eye-candy...I am not a eye-candy...why so much contradictions, Miss Farooqui? What's going on?" Asad was looking straight into Zoya's face, but she absolutely refused to look up. Her face was a deep shade of crimson and she was breathing heavily.

Asad leaned towards her. His face was now so close to Zoya that she could feel his breath on her nake. Zoya's legs started shaking, but she couldn't move an inch. Her hands were freezing, but her face burnt. She reflexively closed her eyes. Her Jahanpana, so close to her! This was too much for her to handle.

Ding dong. Ding dong.

The sudden sound of the door bell made Zoya jump. She took a moment to get a grip over herself, then mumbled "It must be the new maid. I have to go." She almost ran to the door, leaving Asad behind, whose eyes kept following Zoya.

"You didn't answer my question. Par kab tak bhagti rahengi aap, Miss Farooqui? Jawab toh aap ko deni hi padegi." Asad smiled to himself.

I am planning some 'In the night, lose control' moments for AsYa next 😉

Please let me know your views on this 😊

Teddy ❤️

Index: 

Part-1 in Page-1

Part-2 in Page-6: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3518927&PID=80019498&#80019498

Part-3 in Page-10: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3518927&PID=80402806&#80402806

Part-4 in Page-15: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3518927&PID=80640269&#80640269

Part-5(A) in Page-20

Part-5(B) in Page-24

Part-6(A) in Page-33

Part-6(B) in Page-37

Part-7 in Page-43

Part-8 in Page-50

Part-9(A) in Page-57

Part-9(B) in Page-64

Part-10 (A & B) in Page-73

Part-11 (A) in Page-86

Part-11 (B) in Page-95

Part-12 (A) in Page-104

Part-12 (B) in Page-111

Part-12 (C) in Page-116

Part-13 in Page-129

Edited by teddy25 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsYa_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that was really good!!!!! Awesome update and pm me for the next one!😊😊😊
KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love the premise of your story, well done! And I for one cannot wait for those 'In the night, lose control ' moments ; )
Phenyl thumbnail
Waiting for the next part!!
Manpreet23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
God, it's awesome! You should continue with part 2 :)
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next part!
This is great :)
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it man it was so unpredicable 
did asad darling prettended not to go to tease zoya man hes so chalak
and love i ddnt find it long at all it ewas so cute that  i found it short

m so waiting fot next part as you said yr updating tonght

cant use one finger to type nymore man lol  i don bleve i actuallly did this on laptop as my other hand is occupied

plzzz ypdate sooon
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved it, plz do pm me the next part.
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing !!!!!

it was such a beautifully written

u made my day by such a long & sweet story

waiting for update

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Itne bade ghar mein dono akele... Door door tak koii nahi... OMG... Please continue soon before my imagination goes bonkers... PM me if possible :)