Breaking the Mold...

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys...My first post in this forum...was quite a regular with the IPKKND forum...some of you may recognize me...😊

Truly speaking...all of us were eagerly waiting for "Chan chan" to go on air...and I must say I'm extremely satisfied with this show.

As we all know and realise that "khushi" was a historical character on Indian Television. No one had ever witnessed a chemistry so amazing on television like Arnav and Khushi...it is still etched in my mind...but hats off to this amazing actress Sanaya, she has truly created a different mould for Chan chan. These two characters are so similar, yet so different...like chalk and cheese...and only an actress like Sanaya can portray these two characters so convincingly.
😊

And secondly Supriya Pathak...we all remember her as "Hansa Bhabhi"...an imbecile character in Khichdi...but look at her portraying "Uma ben". πŸ˜Š...I think this is her first grey character on screen...and she's doing it with perfection as usual.

It will be exciting to watch these two excellent actresses sharing screen space...and I'm looking forward to it...😊

These two actresses have really broken the mold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ojas_82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya...well said, these two are amazing actresses

Love Sanaya😊
anu.pr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya is a wonderful actress and Supriya Pathak is a veteran, this show is really going to be excitingπŸ˜ƒ
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Superb post! 

Your analysis of SI's transition from the cult status of Khushi (if I may say) to the realistic CC is mind blowing!

She has again sproven herself to be a superlative performer!
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree she always make sure to make her mark in every character she plays there is no one like her at all she's unique.  
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super adorable Sanny all the way!!!
love supriya too!!
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bestarshi

Superb post! 

Your analysis of SI's transition from the cult status of Khushi (if I may say) to the realistic CC is mind blowing!

She has again sproven herself to be a superlative performer!

Absolutely...she's unmatched.😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya is always a treat to watch I'm here to stay on this show till the end. 
priya_86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Sanaya is always a treat to watch I'm here to stay on this show till the end. 

yup...i'm all  for it now
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome to the CC forum..keep making post here also as you made a great entry post..πŸ˜›
cant agree more..
truly sanaya and supriya ji are so versatile..
even though supriya ji's character has a grey shade she never fails to catch my attention and simply leaves me in awe..
apart from her i'm also liking the lady playing the role of CC's mom..she is so elegant and nice.
and sanaya is great..her expressions are always upto the mark..its just that whenever i watch her my heart is filed with happiness and delight ..
i'm so happy she chose this role instead of another love saga to offer her fans some thing different yet again..
and also the dogs deserve special mention.they are adorable..
overall i'm loving and enjoying watching CC thoroughly..