Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

How many wants madhubala with rk??

jazzdh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi frnds
Im new to this forum but not new to IF.. Ive been here on MB forum from last few days and i noticed ppl here r fighting over rishbala and sulbala...

So i just have a simple question to all the MBians out there...

How many of u want madhubala with rk???

But before u answer this simple and stupid question i request u to watch this:
http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=1KCGfzD6TEo

If the link doesnt work, sorry im on iphone so not sure if it ll work... Anyways, its just madhubala's episode of 11 february 2013 😃 plz plz plz watch it again b4 u answer my simple ques... 😳

Now do u still want madhubala to be with RK???

Dont get me wrong, i personally dont hate rk... Infact i love his character, his style, his dialogues... BUT i just dont want madhu to be with him... Becoz im a girl and as a girl i dont want that madhu shd get a life partner like rk who has hurted her so much!!! Madhu was strong so she came out of that condition which rk left her into... If anybody else has been on her place, she might have been broken beyond repair, she might have even killed herself after having such a big dhokha!!!! Rk doesnt deserve a girl whom he had left to die after making her fall in love with him... There is no forgiveness for a sin like his!!!!!

And those are against sulbala... Ok i admit he is a gangster, a murderer... But did he ever murder an innocent??? Did he do anything immoral till today?? He doesnt even let bhujang get the drugs in the country bcoz they kill innocent ppl... Fine he is harsh with his son... But again he is protecting aryan by that kind of behaviour... He has so many enemies... What if he dies tomoro??? How will aryan take care of himself if he stays dependant on others?? Im not saying that madhubala shd marry sultan bcoz he is not a safe and secure future for her as sultan lives under the shadow of death... But if given a choice between just RK and Sultan, i would still choose sultan over rk coz i think he is way better human being than rk!!!

Ps: its completely what i feel, and im sure i have full right to express my feelings... So NO BASHING and FIGHTS (of/over characters, actors or the members). Just wanted to know why ppl want madhubala with rk (just a curiosity)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazzdh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rkmadhuawsome

Rk madhu alwaysss

Ofcourse but just 1 ques, of course out of curiosity, did u watched 11 feb episode again??
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MB ka mail lead tho RK hi hai aur rahega.
Aurhum  Rishbala ki chemistry dekhna chahthe hai.
Any Way Welcome to MB forum.
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday, today, tomorrow. Forever Rishbala
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RK and madhu always...everyone can be given a chance to redeem their mistake ame thing we are asking from RK and he will, he actually loves her but he didn't realise it then. Everyone has certain attitude, personality same thing that is the way RK acts and he didn't know that he loved her the only thing he knew was his revenge but there is nothing wrong by understanding and correcting our mistakes
giyadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rk is far better than gangster..atleast he dsnt drooll over married woman..sultan suckz !!

rishabala forever
giyadd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rk is far better than gangster..atleast he dsnt drooll over married woman..sultan suckz !!

rishabala forever !!!
LilaDhakal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so it means... u'll surely like a man who is a criminal and if he had'nt done anything immoral... superb ST sir... ur creativity is on the way... great going...

SULTAN SUCKS... I HATE HIM... I HATE ARYAN... a Don can nvr be a gud human being coz he is a DON... he may be a good father but in my opinion not a gud human being... he is FAKE... A FAKE DON... A FAKE CHARACTER...

ONLY ONLY ONLY RISHBALA... FOREVER...
Edited by LilaDhakal - 11 years ago
desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
We fall in love with Rk and Madhu and always.specially I dont mind Madhu being single but Not want her fall in love thierd time.
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rk is egoistic but he still loves madhu,i know he is wrong but madhu is in love with rk also..so yes its rk-madhu all the way.