-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
plzzz somebody tell RK that madhu is not a TOY!! what the hell was that??
is this his so called redemption??? i only saw his BIG FAT EGO!!
has RK forgotten that he dumped and humiliated madhu!!
'biwi hai meri'😆😆 makes RK look like an amnesia patient!

did the PH fool the media again???🤣

ps i loved madhu's first dance!! she was looking gorgeous!!
drooling over madhu!!
pss i also loved sultan n aryan and SULBALA😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the first part of the episode. Madhu was dancing and was so happy. As soon as she felt something her smile vanished.

Aryan, Madhu Sultan scenes were cute and Sultan seems to be a very humble person inspite of being a gangster.

I just could not like the dance of Rishbala. Madhu is in his hand like a puppet.  Is this the romance Colors tweeting about.😡

RK has no remorse, no guilt nothing on his face. he just wants his toy to play with it and dump it. Am very disappointed, there is no sign of any redemption. Wonder where the story is going. RK even pushed her and she nearly falls just like the dance where she was froced to serve drinks. Felt disgusted to see that scene.

The positive thing is DD dances so well and she was looking gorgeous. So my Bala was awesome.

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sulbala rocked today. Loved them.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I am totally disgusted by his act! You would think he could not stoop any further; at this rate, there wont be any Rishbala to save! I mean she is not a toy that he keeps yoyo-ing around at his own pleasure! That was utterly disgusting! I thought he loved her, then how come he could not understand her pain? nor how humiliated and disgusted she felt by his acts?

Today, one thing I will applaud is Sultan not interfering! He gave Madhu the space she required! MB looked so helpless, her happiness was eradicated in seconds by the appearance of her enemy, the man she once loved with all her heart and soul, but alas he never understood her and will never understand her!

RK needs a big reality check, calling her biwi when he dumped her like some sort of garbage!🥱 and not feeling an ounce of remorse for his behaviour! He saw MB all happy so why didnt he leave? Oh, I know, because RK has to have everything he wants, even if it means humiliated a woman's soul in public🥱
Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
RK has selective amnesia.
CVs should really check on him if its going to be Rishbala. He seemed nowhere close to redemption. Jealousy, insecurity and possessiveness do not count as redemption!
The way he treated Madhu today!.🥱
He can't behave as if Madhu is cheating on him when he himself threw her out of his life!
Edited by Shreya_94 - 11 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Have some Mercy on R.K. 😆Kitna mor gali khayega.😆True, Madhu is not a toy.
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is this romance ?or humiliation on the name of romance i hate this type of romance i don't think any girl like this
cvs totally end rk character.
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really dont know what to say...
Disgusted to see RK push and pull her like she is his personal toy 😡

Madhu so badly wanted to go from there...but how can RK see her happy...

He just wants to find another way to take her smile away nah...

Loved sultan..he is so understanding...cant expect anything from RK...

he is keeping on going away from redemption...at this rate...there can never be rishbala...🥱

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice post meenu.. seriously someone needs to teach him some manners.
Just because she is your wife and doesnt have the same status/wealth , you have no right to threat her like that infront of everyone in her community. Felt really bad for her.
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 11 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Nee ! Madhu = TOY !! USED Tissue ! a tissue that NO ONE can Use ! bas THE GAWD can use n THROW ! n USE n THROW !! 

2 thing this show proved n made me think about !! the meaning of LOVE n Redemption !! 

Seems like LOVE definition changed into LUST ! n Redemption a BIG FAT joke! as this is EGO !!! not Redemption ! if thats Redemption thn im Queen of England ! 

other thn that i loved Sulbala n Aryan <3 Decent ! yet beautiful holi <3