Simar to file Roli's missing report in a newspaper

swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Colors' Sasural Simar Ka (Rashmi Sharma Productions) has been through some major drama in the past wherein Veeru (Vishal Singh) managed to escape with Roli (Avika Gor). This made the rest of the family to end up believing that she is no more.

As seen so far, Roli has lost her memory and does not remember anything from the past. Therefore, by no means can she get back to the Bharadwaj family.

On the other hand, Roli's husband Siddhant (Manish Raisinghania) and her (Roli's) sister Simar (Dipika Samson) still believe that she is alive. Hence, in the upcoming episodes, Simar will plan to visit a newspaper office to file a missing report about Roli.

But, this will not go down well with the rest of the family as they believe that she is dead. Therefore, they will ask Simar to not hurt the sentiments of the family by filing a missing report in a daily. Simar, will however, find a support in Siddhant.

The entire idea of filing Roli's missing report will trouble Naina (Sana Sheikh) as she has been faking her pregnancy. And, with Roli coming in the picture her marriage with Siddhant will get pushed.

Edited by swetaaga20 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow.. Thanks 4 sharing, naina u deserve to suffer. Nw at least, we wnt see naina and sid's marriage issue(which wnt happen). I am so happy.
....Melissa.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs. great job simar and sid. atleast they r doing their bit.

but bw family i have nothing to say about them excet that i hope u people rot in hell with naina. disgusting piece of crap people. they forgot roli this fast after all she did for the family i feel like kiling them all. pathetic bunch. ðŸ˜¡

plz god help simar find roli before anything bad happen. plz reunite rosid.

i dont get why they didnt mention prem. what happened to his suspicion?
Edited by Sandralong - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing its time for Niana should move out of sid's life i need it to be finish this track soon
Deenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simar find the Roli soon and also nania truth.Thanks for sharing
kapoortanya1 thumbnail
Are prem is not with them coz he will also be on his family side of not putting it in the paper as he also thinks that roli is dead and simar is not understanding it.
Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!simar takes first step to find her sister...but this newspaper idea is a slow process. So this track gonna move in a slow phase.kushi will do something to stop this,but simar will win with the help of sid.i think if kushi failed in this then she will urge naina-sid marriage.
kapoortanya1 thumbnail
have u noticed one thing in this show that whenever simar has tried to prove herself right no one has taken her side acept for siddhanth and today also siddhath is with her.
preetam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs... this bw ppl are the ones sufferring from selective amnesia .. how can they forget roli so fast and mataji and sujata are almost ready to accept naina , is this the wya they treat their DIL who sacrificed for the family's happiness .. disgusting to the core .. they shuld suffer in streets only ..donno how can they assume a person is dead with seeing their dead body and forget their beloved dil in just 4 days ??  i hate this family to the core ... morons ..
just wish simar/sid find roli and they dont drag this track till june , we r already losing our patienece with such a junk naiana-khushi track .. and khushi ,veeru always winning and the leads crying .. ooohhh😡😡
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope that soon Roli will back...
I really hate this part when only Sidd and Simar think of Roli...