Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ll_megha_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Nice part dear so aisha sakshi or riya are friiends. Love riya attitutde. Damit mai us sikender ko zinda nhi chodungi uske vajah se kitne logo ko sehna padha hai ji karta hai uske tukre kar du.plsss continue soon.
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh wow..
Great updates..
Lovd it..
So evryone's past is cnnctd to sikandr... Evryone has a reason to kill hm..
Nd wht happnd to ri.. Eagr to knw nd ri ne kia atitude dikhya.. Wow..continue soon :) nd psl do pm me.. Whn u update..
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for riya's attitude πŸ‘
kya toh bhi attitude hai...!!!
felt bad while reading her past...!!!
love the way  portray Sakashi,her connection to roshini death and everything...
very well written update galπŸ‘
waiting for next update:)
devildiva21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update yr...!!
kya attitude hai riya mai...!!! loved her...!!!
so everyone's  past is  related to that sik😑 aww what happened to riya ?😲 what is she hiding?
continue soon...!!!
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update!!! waiting 4 more
bebovirdi thumbnail
Thnx for ur comments :) first I want to clear one thing that the past that create this Riya I n not going to update it now because after that team will feel something more for her maybe anger or pitty I don't know but that why arjun turn totally soft towards her πŸ˜‰

Chapter 2

Sameer tries his best to console her but she doesn't stop her sobbing so he help her to sit on the sofa in the living room she was hholding his shirt very tight n rathore was pathes her back. By looking the situation arjun guess they both need some time alone so he signal choree n liza to leave. The trio nid good bye n move out of the house n arjun moves towards his room he doesn't want to disturb her but he was unable to control himself as soon as he entered into the room he get more shock 😲 Riya was standing in front of ROSHNI' s n arjun wedding potrait arjun moves towards her n stands beside her they both can see there reflections in pic Riya was at ROSHNI s place n arjun was at his place πŸ˜• arjun n riya were totally embarassed 😳 they both were trying hard to try their red faces but arjun tries to ask her something before that riya realized what will be the consequences of these so she quickly turn over to move away from arjun but again due to her bad luck or may be god want both them to end up together her foot got struck with table that is lying beside them she lost her balance but arjun was quick enough to grab his arms around her.Due to the fear that she is going to slip she just closed her eyes but as soon she feels he hold her she opens her eyes but still he was unable to take his eyes from her as her hairs start falling oh her face (huys a slow romantic wind start running) she again got lost in his eyes πŸ˜† n at the same time shree n liza cough to gain their attention. They both feel embarassed 😳 so arjun again utters sorry to her
πŸ˜† shiza were totally shocked that what is happening to him. The sadu n akdu sir who never even bend before his senior s is asking for sorry again for second time n that is too when he didn't do anything. They both come out of their Terrance as soon as arjun yells out both of their names. Arjun moves away from riya n signal her to go to bed. Arjun moves out of room where raesha were in sleep hugging each other. Arjun was so happy for them she moves towards almirah n grab out a blanket n put that on both of them n signal shiza to come other room as he doesn't want to disturb their sleep. Shiza n arjun were looking at each other to begin so arjun begin what are u both doing here.Shree replies sir I left my bag here by mistake so I just come to fetch it.N now arjun shift his gaze towards liza but she doesn't know what to say so shree utters sir she just come to give me company n now arjun was looking at both of them with one raised eyebrow so he says shree u lived with chotu n why he is not hrre to give u company this is what liza think if arjun question them that what will they tell him so both of them trying hard to control their red blushing faces 😳 arjun gets that n ask them to leave but before they could even turn around arjun question them from how long u both were there behind me n riya shree lied to him they just came there when arjun saw them liza was amazed how for first time able to lie to arjun that to even without any fear as soon as he spoke out that he grab liza hand n rush out of the room leaving a smile on arjun's face. When shiza came out of the home liza question shree why u lie to him n this time shree hold her from her waist n moves her close to him n sais that this is just begining mein gin gin kar arjun sir se badla lunga by showing her his phone. liza question him is recording all of there convo n shree just nod his head in +ive n crush his lips on her n kiss her passionately. she was shocked at first but she start responding to him.After due to lack of air they stopped n shree proposed her would u like to be wallpaper of my lappy, phone n of my technical heart. ? she was amazed by his propsal n she gives her answer that if shree u ever dares to cheat me or cross me mein tumhaare autopsy kardogi abb samje ja samjaoun n shree hugs her. liza told him that this is just because of riya as soon asvshe come in our lives there is just happiness all around us. 😊
Here arjun moves back to riya n saw that she is having photo of ROSHNI in her hand n he snatched that photo from her hand n grab her hand n moves her around by which she her chest hits on his chest n he question her tell me what is ur relationship with ROSHNI. ... here liza ask shree that how will record their ariya's all moment's as they can't be around them all the time so he told her his whole plan with a evil smile on his face that πŸ˜‰ he fix cameras all over the house liza can't believe this that her specky be so smart so she rewards him with another kiss...?

Precap:Riya relationship with ROSHNI, fight n romance b/w shiza, raesha, ariya n case

I m sorry I can't do the pm now but I will do it later guys plz share ur views did u like or not or some improvement u need in my writing this is my first forum so plz bear me n again sorry if I can't full fill ur wishes 😭
bebovirdi thumbnail
I m really Sorry for the mistake s I did as I m typing from my phone so plz meinu maaf kardo plz plz
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waah!! i luv shree in this πŸ˜ˆ chun chun ke badla loonga... for what?? did arjun used to tease him??

hehe arjun iss already love sick 😳 areey va... rathore sahab bhi so gaya!!!

lol

update soon
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Update was fantastic...
Loved it...
Precap seems interesting.
Jaldi continue karo
aroojarain thumbnail
great update dear :)
raesha are so sweet..
Uff.. Shiza are getng too smart.. Shree had fxd camera to keep eye on ariya.. Uff.. Lol
continue soon :)