SULTAN IS NOT DYING B4 1 YR MINIMUM...SO CHILL

Posted: 11 years ago
THIS SITE ALWAYS GIVE US TRUEr SPOILERS...

this DOESNOT MEAN SULTAN is GONNA DIE SOON...

this promise of sultan to tk care of aryan will jus Bind Madhu n SULTAN n ARYAN 2gthr with an UNBREAKABLE BOND..

.there is NOTHING MORE to it...so STOP panicking...

SULTAN IS NOT GOING NYWHERE for aYR at least and we hv the SULBALA luvstory cuming up as well..

.CVs r not SO FOOL as to commit suicide of there OWN shw by killing  SUPERHIT SULTAN...

I m sick n tired of sulbalians panicking at sultans exit frm the shw or death...every other day

i can think positive coz i think frm the writers pov frm an unbiased way

what i predicted is jus not coz i m a sulbala fan

but thats what a writer wud do to mk their super hit shw run for 2 more yrs
they knew there is noting left in rishbala

n thats why they entrd sultan

not jus to mk him die soon and burden madhu with aryan

cvs r not emotional fools like the forum n very intelligent as to how to run the shw for months n after months

Why is he not dying
This is not fair
He is such a haddi in the show
who sad he is dying , don't give me heart attack , after his entry I am actually enjoying more , now I love madhu -Sultaan so much can't think, yaar cvs are not mad, trishna n despo ke scene se they will increase the show kya, or lovely dovely rk- Madhu moment they need parallel track n this is best option they have as ppl liking sultaan Madhu so much they have created his char very nicely , some due to some fans they will not close his track soons I am sure about it.
Originally posted by asweetgeet.21

who sad he is dying , don't give me heart attack , after his entry I am actually enjoying more , now I love madhu -Sultaan so much can't think, yaar cvs are not mad, trishna n despo ke scene se they will increase the show kya, or lovely dovely rk- Madhu moment they need parallel track n this is best option they have as ppl liking sultaan Madhu so much they have created his char very nicely , some due to some fans they will not close his track soons I am sure about it.

👏👏

Who said he is drying?   😕

He is second hero & parallel lead of the show! And also antagonist in future. His character has 3 important things making him a main lead. Why will he die?

AR is a lead actor! He got so many offers as a lead in many shows, but he chose this show! Then there must be something why he chose this character? If it was just a small character , he wouldn't have chosen it in the first place & would've directly chosen a new show!!
Sultan came with one year guarantee😆 

predictors keep predicting..he is here to stay...actor waited for so long to enter...n people think he will be gone so soon...i dont think so...

they havent even started Madhubala Sultan track yet
Who says he is dying? He will not,Madhu wlll end in Sultan's arms. That is how the show will end. Sultan is here to stay.
Arre, not panicking at all. I am imagining a scene where he will make her promise to take care of Aryan in case anything happens to him, and madhu will shut his mouth and make him promise not to say such a thing ever again😳

Guys, For Sulbala, we have to post on a daily basis on colorstv.com.
Sultan is a breath of fresh air in a show that had become very stale.  I don't know about everyone else but I have had enough of the humilation of madhu by RK track. and I honestly don't know how they can even think about showing her falling for him again after all the horrible things he had said in public and private.  Bottom line, the CVS would be fools to kill Sultan.