Is it just me or y'all are confused?

cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it just me or someone else also felt Madhu's pain after watching the precap! I am not sure if its a dream or its really happening. But if it is real, then RK managed to hurt her once again. I am still torn between what to hope for.
A part of me wants Sultan to stay from her and is okay with him knowing that she is not technically single.
But then the pain in her eyes makes me feel sad for whatever she had to go through. And RK the mean guy! Can somebody smack him? There is no flicker of shame in his eyes! He had the gall to stare into her eyes with passion!! I think his emotions are highly misplaced. I wanted to reserve my comments after I see tomorrow's episode. But was really feeling bad for Madhu. and annoyed with RK. I think it's the perfect timing for a 6th slap..

The scene looks awesome with oodles of chemistry between them. I think CVs made up for the last week. But can't help feeling for Madhu..
I feel like watching this soap even I have gone crazy. Each day I am writing off one or the other.. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This time madhus sadness will bring out something good
as RK is showing his real feelings for the first time

May be he will feel extremely guilty after seeing her sad and whatever ensues later , am sure mAdhu will give him a piece of her mind and tells him offEdited by armummy - 11 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think it is real, but I too felt in starting MAdhu is in pain , n RK didn't notice it,he is forgetting it in his passion but just last scene felt she lost, I felt she still love him so she must be struggling with her feeling she may be lost in his passion for some time but she surely going to hurt n push him back  Edited by alovi_21 - 11 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Its not only you, even i felt the same. The precap is so painful.
Its not any dream sequence for sure. If it is madhubala would be smiling all through.

I am not sure if RK hurt her again or made her feel sad and put her again in pain. I know its not so easy to forget all those events which she faced. 

But CV has given viewers a hint, when Madhubala looks at RK picture out from the window, she is all sad and closes the window door. May be thats her answer from her agony past. She only wants to be with someone who makes her cheer again. 

It would be definitely a painful episode to watch out for madhubala fans
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont know if there was pain... but defenitely there was no happiness!!

But I must say precap was hot!!
naina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

I dont know if there was pain... but defenitely there was no happiness!!

But I must say precap was hot!!

Yeah ofcourse precap appears to be hot for RK lovers. but not Madhubala lovers
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Ok, yeah I agree with you that she wasn't happy😛 But more than sadness, there was poignancy and confusion in her eyes. And all that made the precap all the more hot🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: naina2010

Yeah ofcourse precap appears to be hot for RK lovers. but not Madhubala lovers

But she's a Madhubala and SulBala lover😕
Some people again pointing at rk fans will never change. Tm she is confused lol one side she want to dance and letting him do that and on the other side she is scared of her past. But we got a passionate dance seq lol
naina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

But she's a Madhubala and SulBala lover😕

so much confusion over sulBala isnt it ðŸ˜ƒ