nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
by Nafisa Kazi : 
My Intuitions on M-EIEJ : Episode aired on 2nd April 2013..

---- Wo bhuli dastaan, lo phir yaad aa gayi, nazar ke saamne ghata si chaa gayi..." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsd8SayN4zs)
Three unhappy souls each wallowing in his/her pain...

RK : He has none but himself to blame...If it was in his hands he would turn back the clock and begin his life afresh with Madhu...but alas, time is one of the things over which he has no control...

Sultan : I feel he will blame the fate...perhaps it was fate that took away from him all that he had cherished and turned him into this stone-hearted man...He seems to have gone through so much that he has build a barricade around himself and his past... he doesn't want to let in anybody not even in his own son...

Madhu : She has had her trust broken, affection trod upon and relation severed by the one man on whom she had bestowed all that...Unlike the two men in her life, instead of putting the blame here and there or just clamming herself into her own private shell, she wants to erase her past and move on in life...

All in all, the entire scenario with Atif's song playing in the background was impactful...Somehow this is what I sensed about these three herein...

The rest of the episode was more or less a build-up to this Holi track...Just like the words uttered by Radhaji that "it's the time for decision"...Looks like this Holi is definitely going to be a turning point in the lives of all three...What it will be remains to be seen??????

RK's decision to play his first Holi with his ex-biwi and yes his famous tongue in cheek one liner that he has become addicted to his biwi...surely a treat for all RK diwanis...
---- Bhujang setting his devious plan in action, again will have to wait and see the outcome of this... whether he will end up hurting anyone or only himself...

---- Sultan letting Aryan play Holi, what's more, also getting the color-spray and colors for him...one can see the mellowing effect on him...Also couldn't help noticing how his eyes were seeking Madhu admist all playing Holi...

---- Finally RK on his way to be the first one who puts color on Madhu :
I think Charlotte Bronte's lines fit to the tee on him :
"I have little left in myself -- I must have you. The world may laugh
-- may call me absurd, selfish -- but it does not signify. My very soul
demands you: it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance
on its frame."

Pre-cap : a treat for Rishbala loonies...

On closure, I would say a worthy build-up of an episode to what is likely to come...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golmal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice Nice and nice  buddy 
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nafisa

Lovely post.. Just hoping that precap is not a dream
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
very nice three unhappy soul👏
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Nice post Nafs 😳 !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
MUST SAY now...Mujhe tera Posts kar Lat lag gayyi...when the rishbala fans read ddrooling abt the precap n sulbalians on the TILAK scn...here up came up with the 2nd Most BEAUTIFUL scn 2day...LUVED HOW up interpreted the feelings of every 33 of their conditions which cvs wanted to convey to us...I didn't get it fully but by reading ur post that sequence is ncuming all more IMPACTFUL for me...plz keep mking such posts...they read worth reading agn not agnEdited by ABBY_JERAN - 11 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't feel sorry for sultan coz I me very mmuch sure madhu is gnna reciprocate bk his luv if not sooner but laater...this yr it will be sulbala not nxt yr its gonna end with rishbala...not I me very much ok with it... yr of sulbala is fine with me...in the holiday sequence I me feeling bad for RK on the contrary as madhu wont react bk to his junoon nymore...the shutting of the winddow. during w lamhe sequence proves it not cuming to sultan...its still long tym till he OFFICIALLY falls for her...
nafisa_kazi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much my dear friends for your lovely comments...
😊
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Well written.. and that's the thing.. we are at a point.. where no one knows what's in store.. and a bigger thing..

for me, this point is what will define MB"s character.. 

We have done our guessing, we have seen her make statements.. but now when its time for action.. that's what defines her..

1. Will she be able to stand up to him..?

2. Is there anything ( maybe respect .. anything) for sultan yet?... or is it just aryan .. 
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sultan madhu rk ...loved the trio hope cvs will not spoil sultan's charecter by making him an antogonist and making that selfcentered rk a hero...cvs will understand that we want sultan as protogonnist not antogonnist...already fed up with rk's gesture towards madhu...that have show beatiful relation between sultan and madhu...