Madhubala May Get Shot By Bhujan

-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Firstly, sultan was looking HOT, and by that i mean proper SEXY!

Guys, what i think is that sultan will definitely put rang on madhus face first and then madhu will see some goondas (bhujans men) with revolvers and then they will shoot and the bullet may hit madhu or sultan will see and he will pull madhu away and they would have an eyelock. the precap they had shown is not reality, its just a dream, in my point of view.

what do you think guys, please share your views

NO RK AND SULTAN BASHING PLEASE!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont know bout sultan but i m sure dat da precap was a dream sequence coz dey didnt showed sultan soo it means not real...
-x-divine-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sirjee

Dont know bout sultan but i m sure dat da precap was a dream sequence coz dey didnt showed sultan soo it means not real...

exactly, cz from this episode, you could see that sultan has his eyes on madhu...hes always looking at her and i find that sooo adorable, 
but anyway..
if it was reality, they wouldve 100% shown sultan cz he would be looking at madhu ... do u get what i mean?

sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anandi-x-Shiv

exactly, cz from this episode, you could see that sultan has his eyes on madhu...hes always looking at her and i find that sooo adorable,
but anyway..
if it was reality, they wouldve 100% shown sultan cz he would be looking at madhu ... do u get what i mean?

exactly dat was my point...dey had showed sultan fuming wid anger or just turning aroung to avoid da sight...n no aryan alsi..soo it dream sequence n how other ppl r dancing as if rk n madhu r invidibke 4 dem...
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
but question is that who is dreaming?🤣 RK OR MADHU
sirjee thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

but question is that who is dreaming?🤣 RK OR MADHU

RK who else...