...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so cv's took my comment a bit too seriously about focusing on shailu and pari love track, Pari is pregnant!! πŸ˜† That was probably the best scene of the whole episode. Roli's scene was short but good.

A crap episode filled with Naico and Khushi bullshit. I hated mataji and sujata today, sorry to say but they are too dumb!First they fell for khushi's so called innocent face and now this naico! Why mataji why?! You can say to naina that her kid will have full right but why her aswell. How many more episodes do I have to watch consisting of utter shit like this?

Good thing is that Dr Saroj wasn't bribed and Prem still has doubts. Bechara Sid is lost in Roli's thoughts 😭

I'm just looking forward for the ROSID dream sequence! BAS!

Edited by malihaahmed - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arabjan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pari's pregnency is a good news.now there r two women pregnent in bharadwaj family,one is fake one is real.this may lead to some interesting drama.i'm shocked when sujata smiled whether she accepted naina and naina's fake child.again kushi won its really so boring.cvs its a request please out kushi and naina from the show and change the track and unite rosid.
I know and they haven't mentioned Roli once.They've changed fast, oh probably because they've gotten everything back so they don't need to think about Roli anymore 😑

Yes I'm looking forward for Pari and Shailu scenes- Pailu πŸ˜†
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Shailu. But pari was not looked happy. I dont know why?.
Divya she wasn't happy because she didn't want a baby as she is miss chandni chowk and her figure will get ruined
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: malihaahmed

Divya she wasn't happy because she didn't want a baby as she is miss chandni chowk and her figure will get ruined

Oh is tat so. Thank you dear for clearing my doubt.
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey guys i think there is definately some reason behind making pari pregnant now as there r two women's pregnant in BW house now one is fake and one is real so i think prem will start comparing naico's behaviour with pari's behaviour who is pregnant in real so i think the naico truth will be out very soon and her end is coming near guys so just wait and watch and yes there will be nothing wrong happen  with our ROSID as they r the backbone of the show and CV;s know this very well so will not destroy there relationship so just hope for the best and yes our ROSID will reunite very soon πŸ˜‰
Yes agree with u Napu!! That's the way to goπŸ˜† we have to think positive and then we'll get rosid back in no time.
napu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes MALIHA its not time to think negative as being ROSIDIANS we have have to be strong and not make negative thoughts to come in our mind and after seeing todays episode and specially prem's reaction and also our mausiji's reaction for naico i think the naico truth will be out very very soon and yes this time kushi will not win i am 100% sure because CV's can't show evil's always wining so just chill dear and just wait and watch i am sure that naico end is coming near and our ROSID reunite is also coming very close so just hope for the best😳 and yes i more thing as many people say that if we think positive then only positive things happens in our life and also around us so as ROSID r part of our life  think only postive then only positive will happen in our ROSID life and also in our life too so don't let our hope to go down and just hope for the best and ROSID ROCKSπŸ‘πŸΌ
Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, finally something interesting. but as far as i know rashmi sharma- there is some big reason for this track. either by the time they show naina's 'delivery', khushi will take pari's kid and claim it as naina's. The doctor would be paid to make such a story and pari's baby will be claimed dead or something. OR the worst of all things in the show could happen- a leap. I just wish that instead of putting their brains into a twisted tail, they should just show an interesting cute twist in ROSID's life. And even more importantly - UNITE OUR ROSID for GOD'S SAKE πŸ₯±. Why can't simar have brains like roli and get to the bottom of this. I guess simar was purposely dumb since she has a smart sister and husband πŸ˜†. But I can not watch this anymore. This is TORTURE. khushi- naina- khushi- naina ughhh.  

why can't the writers show that roli and sid are fighting together against this naina or khushi? Instead of seperating them, the CVs should show that roli's trust in sid makes their love stronger and together they throw out the thorn (naina) from their life. 

For the first time so far.. i made such a post. I have to take out my anger and irritation. 
Edited by Sammy235 - 11 years ago