I felt sorry sorry for KUMUD!

Posted: 11 years ago
SARAS should not have crossed the line! ðŸ˜­ Haha I can't believe I am saying this but it would have been avoided if KUMUD was not wearing a backless Lol😆Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
But dat slight mistake ws so romantic

Think, wat wil hapen in l8r stages🤪i wil simply go mad!!
Its not saras's fault it's fault of backless blouse lol
Taali ek haath se nahi bajti. They both were equally responsible for what happened. I can't wait to see how and when they'll come face to face. How long can they avoid this issue?
cant blame saras.. he reacted as man in love would do... show his affection.. basic instinct... touch and feel love...😛 
VERY ROMANTIC
BT DIDNT EXPECT THIS FROM SARAS
I think it was quite a natural build up of the situation between Saras and Kumud. Today Saras was overwhelmed with love for Kumud when he realized how quietly but efficiently Kumud had helped him all along...how she always did the hard work but never claimed any of it. He just HAD to express it and could not help himself..poor guy 😳

Kumud too got carried away with the moment but luckily pulled herself together at the last minute. She too finally realized that she has become emotionally involved with him and says that maybe he is her destiny.

Overall, a very lovely episode !!! 
Edited by annie2212 - 11 years ago
It was so so so so so so hot!  
I agree with the TM's view that Saras did cross a line. Of course, his intentions were to reach out to Kumud emotionally via the touch. But he has to realize how that will affect her and how it would look to anyone else who knows or will know of the rejection. This is not being frowned upon right now as everyone thinks they are to be married. But once it is found out that he rejected her, can you imagine how justifiably angry/shattered poor VC and Dukhba will be?! If only Saras would just admit to himself and Kumud that he's already bound to her and does want to marry her!! But as long as he remains silent about his feelings, the rejection letter stands, and it would be reasonable for everyone to think that he's toyed with Kumud with no intention of commitment. Until he tells Kumud that he wants to marry her, she has every right to expect him to observe boundaries.