Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
So Jackie already signed the next Sajid Khan movie? ðŸ˜¡
Fernandez is next expected to appear in an item number in Prabhu Deva's Ramaiya Vasta VaiyaSajid Khan's Untitled Next opposite Saif Ali Khan[28] and along with Vicky Singh's Roy opposite Ranbir Kapoor.

😔
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pekingexpress

Fernandez is next expected to appear in an item number in Prabhu Deva's Ramaiya Vasta VaiyaSajid Khan's Untitled Next opposite Saif Ali Khan[28] and along with Vicky Singh's Roy opposite Ranbir Kapoor.

😔

ranbir kapoor??
W*F

isnt he doing besharaam n then bombay velvet n gonna do aunurag basu's biopic? when did this movie with jackie comealong?
Edited by juneeti - 11 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Cozying up to Mr. Vada Pav aka Sajid did wonders for her...
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Arjun Rampal is the lead in Roy, RK has a short role.
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Looks like Cozying up to Mr. Vada Pav aka Sajid did wonders for her...

not funny...isn't there some authority inside the industry that can stop sajid from making more movies? cuz i thought himmatwala would be his last! But I even read this on bollywoodhungama (so definitely not april fool joke)

Sajid Khan's Himmatwala may have come in for some flak from most quarters but that hasn't deterred the spirit of the filmmaker.

Sajid is already looking ahead to his next film which will be an out and out comedy. While Saif Ali Khan and Riteish Deshmukh had been already finalized for this film, Sajid has managed a huge feat by roping in none other than Amitabh Bachchan. It may be recalled that Sajid had travelled all the way to Bhopal where Big B was shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagraha to meet the legendary actor and narrate his script. Looks like his effort has yielded the desired result with Big B giving his nod to the film. There are also reports that Jacqueline Fernandez has been signed to play the female lead though it's yet to be confirmed. 

The film will be produced by Vashu Bhagnani and goes on floors in July this year.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/news/view/id/1769688

seriously? 
Originally posted by: divine.dobrev

^Arjun Rampal is the lead in Roy, RK has a short role.

i don't care ðŸ˜­ she can work with aamir and srk too...just not with my Sajid! He should just stop!  atleast Shirish Kundar is jobless now and taking care of the house and kids. 

Maybe i just have to be patient...one more movie that will flop and Sajid gives up ðŸ˜Š
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

not funny...isn't there some authority inside the industry that can stop sajid from making more movies? cuz i thought himmatwala would be his last! But I even read this on bollywoodhungama (so definitely not april fool joke)

Sajid Khan'sHimmatwalamay have come in for some flak from most quarters but that hasn't deterred the spirit of the filmmaker.

Sajid is already looking ahead to his next film which will be an out and out comedy. While Saif Ali Khan and Riteish Deshmukh had been already finalized for this film, Sajid has managed a huge feat by roping in none other than Amitabh Bachchan. It may be recalled that Sajid had travelled all the way to Bhopal where Big B was shooting for Prakash Jha'sSatyagrahato meet the legendary actor and narrate his script. Looks like his effort has yielded the desired result with Big B giving his nod to the film. There are also reports that Jacqueline Fernandez has been signed to play the female lead though it's yet to be confirmed.

The film will be produced by Vashu Bhagnani and goes on floors in July this year.

<font color="#333333" face="Tahoma">http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/more/news/view/id/1769688</font>

seriously?

Nahiiisss... Spare us Sajid... What has the mango janta done to you????
His movies are a torture... Wort than a Gas chamber...
Jacqueline just get married to this baboon and keep him busy and spare us from the torment o his super hit movies...
Leve thumbnail

i don't care ðŸ˜­ she can work with aamir and srk too...just not with my Sajid! He should just stop!  atleast Shirish Kundar is jobless now and taking care of the house and kids. 

Maybe i just have to be patient...one more movie that will flop and Sajid gives up ðŸ˜Š

u r funny 🤣🤣
he is never gonna give up 😳