Originally posted by: -Ocean.eyes-

Awesome psd and textures khushi

thanx for that amazing tutz pri

Your welcome :)
incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ~Sara~

How to make a merged gif using Photoshop CS6/CS5?

*Image heavy. 19 pictures that will load.*

Step 1: Open up two or more gifs. (I'm going to use only 2 for starters) Make sure the colouring and sizing is done and saved, so it's the perfect colouring you want. 

Step 2: Select all the frames of the first gif and copy them. Make sure the frames are the same amount! (learn how to cull the frames here: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1953236&PID=75753021&#75753021)

Step 3: Select ALL the frames in the second gif. 

Step 4: Paste the first gifs frames over this. A box will open up, and you press "Paste OVER selection."

Step 5: You will notice that all your first gifs frames have pasted over the second over, so you select the first frames layers and using the move tool, move the entire section. To select all the layers, click on the first layer of the first gif and hold down the shift key and click on the last layer of the first gif.

Step 6: Once you've moved the second gif where you wanted to, then you change your frame animation to "Video Timeline." and it should look like the pictures below:

Step 7: Once that is done, you then select ALL the layers of the gif that you pasted over and go to filtter>convert for smart filters. You'll notice that there is only one layer left and all have moved, well that's what this does, it makes them into ONE whole gif.

Step 8: Then you click on the one you just converted to smart filter and "create a vector mask" or "add vector mask" in the bottom panel of options.

Vector mask tool looks like this: 

Step 9: Click on the gradient tool. Make sure the foreground (colour on top) is white and the background (colour in the back) is black.

Step 10: Now, it's time for you to play around with the gradient tool, basically, hold down the shift key and select here you want to clean out the image, if it doesn't look like what you want then press ctrl+z and go over and over until you have something you like.

Step 11: AND you're done. DO NOT convert back to frame animation or anything, but just straight away go for "Save for Web Devices" and save the animation and you're done!

I made this with the entire thing: https://i.imgur.com/bYwLtWt.gif

Note on Step 6: If you do not have the convert to video timeline option, then please see if you have the star and frames on the bottom of your frame animation. It should look something like this (circled): https://i3.minus.com/j5zmA9BXxIhM.png

If you get stuck somewhere, lemme know and I'll be glad to help you guys.

Previous tutorials:

How to stack different number of frames gif: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1953236&PID=75753021&#75753021

How to blend using the clone stamp tool: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75744446

Saraa.

Sara,neither I have convert to timeline option nor that circle option! 😳 help please

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^Check the post on the next page Somi by 18shabbo :) Edited by Trouble. - 10 years ago
incognito. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Trouble.

^^Check the post on the next page Somi by 18shabbo :)

thank you Pri <3
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for liking the previous ones guyz

Textures
Free To Use

Do Credit n show e the result if u use

CG Link:

||Creative Arena#2||

RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Stuff !!!

Now..someone asked me they can't Preview the FONT examples beside their font name...which was happening to me too..So when i check out it seems that CS6 has option to turn on/off/adjust font preview.Mine was SET to NONE,hence i wasn't able to see the font examples.To see here what u have to do - for CS6 users!

Type>Font Preview Size>Small
U can increase it  to Huge too!

Souce:Adobe

.18. Adjust or turn off font preview
Each active font on your computer requires system resources. Photoshop CS6 also uses resources to draw previews of each font in the font and style menus in the Character panel and in the Options bar when a Type tool is enabled. To maximize performance, use font management software to activate only the fonts that you need. In addition, you can adjust the size of the font menu previews, or turn off previews, by choosing Photoshop/Edit > Preferences > Type. Under Font Preview Size, use the menu to adjust the size of the previews, or deselect the option to turn them off altogether.
Turning off font previews or selecting a smaller preview size helps reduce the resources used for this task.
Turning off font previews or selecting a smaller preview size helps reduce the resources used for this task.

Sri.
incognito. thumbnail
Sri di,Is it only for PS CS6?
btw can you tell me how to add effects such as smart blur on avis,I am trying but it is appearing only on one frame 😳
Originally posted by: -CuteSomi-

Sri di,Is it only for PS CS6?

btw can you tell me how to add effects such as smart blur on avis,I am trying but it is appearing only on one frame 😳

Yep only for cs6😡,others have no problem,they can view fonts nicely.😃
Now coming to smart blur,making tut please wait..it's almost done!😃
Sri.

incognito. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Xx.Sri.xX

Yep only for cs6😡,others have no problem,they can view fonts nicely.😃
Now coming to smart blur,making tut please wait..it's almost done!😃
Sri.

Thankyou di :)
APPLYING FILTERS ON GIF'S:

Using this u can apply any filters on gif.I am using one as example.!
U MUST have to have  CONVERT TO TIMELINE OPTION ,it's from CS5 ...i have portable cs5 n cs6 both,but i made this in CS5 portable n yes even  in it that option is there.😃

Now those who don't have Photoshop with timeline option ,here u go  -

PS CS 5 Timeline Option.

Now..Goto Window>Animation..and click CONVERT TO TIMELINE OPTION button on right down of the window,highlighted in black rectangle!

After u click,it will become like this.

And then goto LAYERS window and Select all "layers" by right clicking one layer n select - "Select similar layers".

Or u can select by going to Select>SelectAll Layers or Select Similar Layers.
All layers will be SELECTED.

Goto Fliter >Convert for smart filters.

It will be like this now..don't worry ur animation hasn't gone anywhere..if u click on PLAY ">" button u can see it's still playing nicely.

Now time for FILTERS,u can apply any one...popularly SHARPEN is used..But Somi asked how to apply smart blur...so i will say it.
Goto Filter>Blur>Smart blur.

A window will open..choose these options.

Suggestion:Make Radius Less and Threshold more.

After applying u can see in layer's window,it will appear like this..U can see Smart blur is applied..now if u apply more filters they will apply downwards to it.U can adjust them up and down.I will say it in last step.

U can see above a two small lines to side of smart blur..double click it to edit blending options-that is OPACITY N BLENDING MODE.

I want to change the mode and opacity..u can change them for every and any filter.After i double click i will get something like this.

I applied the above setting but u can use any!U can instantly see the difference!It's more bright!

That's it..ur done! And it is applied to ALL LAYERS too!!
Don't change from TIMELINE to FRAMES otherwise all will be LOST!

Now time for saving...
Goto File>Save for web and Devices

And use these below setting's to save.

This below image will show u the instant difference after using filters!

As i said,u can use more than one filter's and they will appear down of ur already added filters..

Here i only applied the filters to border
and not whole gif!.
I duplicated the smart object before applying filters...and then i selected a part through elliptical marquee tool and using feather.Then Select>Inverse it.Now apply Filter.I used Filter>BrushStrokes>Sprayed Strokes.
Then ..i went to original layer and I added other Filters and dragged these filters to above layer and deleted the original one..See result of it in d. below.

The RESULT:

a.Normal Plain Gif

b.After Surface Blur Before double clicking and adjusting opacity options.

c.
After Surface Blur and after  double clicking and adjusting opacity options.

d.The Result of I got after using the filters shown in image 13.

=================================================

Ok that's it...done!
If u have doubts..i will try answering!

====================================================

Before people start demanding other tut's which are pending by me..let me say i can't do it now..but will soon.This one was easy n i had time NOW!Please forgive me!

Peace⭐️!

Sri.
Edited by Xx.Sri.xX - 10 years ago