Katherine - In Love?

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Katherine has always been my favourite character so this episode was definitely my favourite.
Her appearance was the highlight for me.

Because of the fact that she's been my favourite, I've always wanted to learn more about her. After that episode where she was seen as a human and how she gave birth to a child out of wedlock, we've never seen any sort of emotion from her. Other than the fact that, she loved her baby, we don't know much about her. But the scene with Elijah made me think that maybe she does love someone genuinely and that person is Elijah. I'm loving Kalijah. <3 I honestly hope she isn't playing him just for the deal with Klaus.

Also, that line that she said to Damon in her house was also pretty darn significant. The one where he goes 'you're not deep' and she replied saying something to the effect of 'maybe you don't know me'. That was definitely something. I would love for the writers to expand more on who Katherine is and what type of person she is. I'm sick of Elena.. human and vampire. Though, she is somewhat like Katherine now when it comes to the Brothers but I hope we get to see something of Katherine that can change my mind and convince me that Katherine is in fact, a thousand times better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

F.R.I.E.N.DS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she's faking...I mean come on we r taking about Katherine here...she's lyk this always..
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post 👏!

I have been waiting to see some emotion from Katherine as well. She was always shown to be selfish and thinking about herself so it was really pleasing and surprising that there was someone else she genuinley cared about. Or so it seems and I have my suspicions that she may be faking but I hope I'm wrong. I love Katherine and Elena is seriously getting on my nerves so it would be nice if the writers did focus a bit more on Katherine.

I loved what she told Damon at the house as well. And her scene with Elijah was one of the highlights for me. Count me in as Kalijah shipper! 
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well she is always selfish. But deep down she has feelings
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I love Kalijah, too! 😳

BUT I would take two more seasons to trust Katherine completely. 😆

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post
i luv katherine too and m really happy finally she showed up.
it's kind of unbelievable to think that katherine actually loves elijah given her history but she did seem true to me...can't say what the writers have planned but i really would not like her to betray elijah and would want her to be loyal to him. loved katherine's dialogues though she was on a roll.

-AlwaysDamon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I simply cnt blive tat she did change in jst one epi...huh..she lied for livin for 500 yrs.. I cnt bliv her.. she might b playin again..
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
To trust Katherine Pierce is a very hard thing to do, almost impossible to be honest. It certainly requires a big leap of faith and the strength to take responsibility for the consequences that it can bring. Like she admits in that scene, Katherine is running and fighting to survive for so long that it's hard even for her to see the difference between the truth and the lies and to remember a girl she once was. But even after all the horrible things she has done (Jeremy!), there's just something so powerful about her character, that makes me want to give her a second chance. 🤔 Maybe, it's because I have always found her story a very moving one, from an innocent girl who first lost a child and then her entire family to a broken person who only knew how to lie and care only about herself. Or maybe, it's just me believing in second chances. I'm not sure. I just know, I very much wish she WAS being honest with Elijah and she actually wants to change. And that's why she's trusting him with the cure. But I'm afraid that even if that was indeed the case here, I'm not seeing things ending well for her. That's not how the show works, right? Just the heartbreaking tragedies at every corner. 😆

I have to admit, I really missed Elijah on the show. He's definitely one of my absolute favorites, so maybe with him around, I'd be willing to watch the show more regularly.The hesitation, the conflict and all the other emotions of the character were beautifully portrayed. Great work by Gillies and Dobrev! 

-Edlyn
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Edlyn

I have to admit, I really missed Elijah on the show. He's definitely one of my absolute favorites, so maybe with him around, I'd be willing to watch the show more regularly.The hesitation, the conflict and all the other emotions of the character were beautifully portrayed. Great work by Gillies and Dobrev! 

-Edlyn

Edlyn I agree with the above! The show was getting really boring for me but then Katherine reappeared and right behind her came Elijah! I'll be watching for as long as Kat and Elijah are around and some good DeFan moments. I'll need something good to get through Elena's drama. And if Elena's yo-yoing drama persists, I think it would be high time for me to leave the show. 
veenisha thumbnail
i really hope she is not lying this time